• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Minimum sum of Medisave

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much arr? I read internet and it states now the amount is 49800 minimum sum

But I read my cpf yesterday, I have more than that in my account.

So will my Medisave money goes to special account.

Also, I have so much in my Medisave but how come knn ttsh still ask me pay cash for my bill sometime.

And only allow 400 for yearly chronic disease visit.

I one time take blood already close to 200. Where to enough?

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Also, I have so much in my Medisave but how come knn ttsh still ask me pay cash for my bill sometime.

I think the minimum sum for Medisave has gone up or is going up to $52,000. Every year they will increase the minimum sum to account for "inflation":mad:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you are reading outdated info. From 2017 is 52000
when you hit 52k, the contribution will split among oa & as
yes ma is not usable when u r below 65. After 65 u can start to use a little but not much. just treat it as donation.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are reading outdated info. From 2017 is 52000
when you hit 52k, the contribution will split among oa & as
yes ma is not usable when u r below 65. After 65 u can start to use a little but not much. just treat it as donation.

At first it is below 50k
Suddenly insurance pay my bill , reimburse me 4K
So now over Liao
Then I just ask

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You have "pioneer"? no?, " "senior citizen".."member" etc... $200 is after 'discount' or before they give you the invoice, "was $660"...NOW $200..say thank you...

I can never understand the limit they can "fill" the medisave..it says $15k, then $25k...then....my medisave account contribution amount in the accunt, topped the limit many times already & now it is over the limit...but I see no movement from the medisave to the special account....the limit of contribution is just another "smoke" gets in your eyes thing.

Be, happy, when you receive your statement, be like Limp sway sway.....say "wah! I am rich"..