• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Zikapore still got 100kg wild boars running around? where to get this free babi?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
[h=2]Large 100kg wild boar hit by car in Singapore[/h]

image: http://www.thestar.com.my/~/media/o...hash=C9B24F46288952E37A39BA2061197BB676F598E6
35125650_-_23_04_2017_-_hou_pei_yu_lentor_accident.ashx
The boar had dashed out into the middle of the road, and the driver could not stop in time. PHOTO: LIANHE WANBAO.

Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/news/regi...-hit-by-car-in-singapore/#UCyrKVX9vOF9YQU4.99

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smuggled out from Jiuhu. Dump on road kia mata tangkup.

Really, wu yahhh boh!

So easy, if already smuggled over.

Find ter bak ah cheak and ask him to cut up. Then go and sell.

What is the problem? Kia ah kow liahhhh, must dump are?

Please note that the above text is to be taken into the context of a public forum discussion and not to be taken, construed, misquoted, partly quoted, as any encouragement, methodology or tactics for the commission of any action, against the reverent/related laws of Singapore.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
wild boar meat too sinewy and tough. bo ho jiak.

Years back when I ate yah ter at Bintang (late night, 20 min wild taxi ride from city centre). Then order and cooked by road side stall. I remembered it as ho jiak.

I don't know, maybe that time, anything also ho chiak because I remembered it tasted different from normal piggy. Seems more juice and taste than normal. Same same feeling as initially ate jb road side (name forgot? Ramly??) hamburger. It was delicious. Now of course with mass quantity, more greedy profits minded, m&ds all became smart, added in a lot of grinded bones, chicken heads, chicken feet, etc so now jb hamburger, in Singapore or jb are horrible plus terrible.

Also, now if teeth dropped or weaken already, swallowing also some issue, of course yah ter boh ho chiak.....

But of course, better than eat shit and mati...:p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wild boar is more flavourful and less fatty.
As to the meat being tougher....that can be mitigated by skills of the chef's cooking

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bee Cheng Hiang scouts out in full force.

Free supply of piggy meat...until some servile serpents became red eye and ask nea go catch catch....

Always like that one....no one can independently earn big money without ah suayily demanding some big share of the profit...on pain of a ton of laws falling onto your heads and putting innocent hardworking citizens to jail....for not cowtowing to humcarlee and paying their gangster money....