• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 与谍同谋

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watching this Hk drama recently
罗嘉良 always whatapps to that 李佳欣

But 李佳欣 ended up with 罗嘉良 Son

Hmm,李佳欣有喜欢❤️罗嘉良吗?

I watch and watch also dunno. Seem got ❤️

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hmm,李佳欣有喜欢❤️罗嘉良吗?

luo jia liang got love her ?
i think got but later he realised his son like her so he retreat

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hmm,李佳欣有喜欢❤️罗嘉良吗?

btw how come his son still so young after so many years with hktvb :confused:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't anyhow quote me. I didn't say that

Not, it's not every man's taste. Physically, she is the broad skeleton type, not cylindrical type. Broad skeleton type means no slim waist, so definitely won't get free $1500 bag.

Appearance wise, she looks like a blur block. Some guys will find her too soft and not hiaow enough.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't anyhow quote me. I didn't say that

Not, it's not every man's taste. Physically, she is the broad skeleton type, not cylindrical type. Broad skeleton type means no slim waist, so definitely won't get free $1500 bag.

Appearance wise, she looks like a blur block. Some guys will find her too soft and not hiaow enough.

Then what women type you like?
大肥婆?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not fixated to a particular type. A man's taste will change according to his personal circumstances. To me, Ali is attractive. She scores high on 清秀, even though her features are pretty plain. 清秀 tends to give a more lasting look.

I like Sun Ho, a rare combination of spirituality and sexiness.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not fixated to a particular type. A man's taste will change according to his personal circumstances. To me, Ali is attractive. She scores high on 清秀, even though her features are pretty plain. 清秀 tends to give a more lasting look.

Can tell that You are Hum sup ji Kok Pek

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro i like sun ho too. I wish to be a winning jockey whipping the horse and hitting the front and do the victory punch. all the time

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro i like sun ho too. I wish to be a winning jockey whipping the horse and hitting the front and do the victory punch. all the time

Are you willing to go to jail for her?

This one the price to pay is much higher than a Prada bag.