• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat beware of bank hidden scam while doing fund transfer

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong what, immediate doesn't mean immediate leh, immediate means they will execute your order immediately from the time u click confirm but the process will still take three to five working days for the money to reach the other account.unless ur friend choose the fast transfer method which is only available between SG banks.

It's like me trying to send money to my overseas visa credit card,they ask when is the date of execution,I choose immediate,they deduct the money and fees from my account,but it will still take three to five working days to land in my overseas account.

Hello banks around the world are not open 24/7 leh,u know how much it cost to pay bank workers boh.u think they suka suka transfer thousands of dollars without back checking and cross referencing and performing

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do u know how money works or not,they don't just magically send money thru the internet with bits and zero.the money doesn't move,it just changes from account to account.lets say u want to transfer 10k USD to Bank of America account.DBS will contact BOA and ask them do they have 10k USD to spare,customer XXX wants 10k USD in his US account.they say yes.then DBS say we will pay u the equivalent of 10k USD in SGD at this exchange rate,from our account to ur Singapore account.BOA says ok.No money moves across borders,it just moves from one account to another.

That's what they call shuffling money.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
FullSizeRender.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong what, immediate doesn't mean immediate leh, immediate means they will execute your order immediately from the time u click confirm but the process will still take three to five working days for the money to reach the other account.unless ur friend choose the fast transfer method which is only available between SG banks.

It's like me trying to send money to my overseas visa credit card,they ask when is the date of execution,I choose immediate,they deduct the money and fees from my account,but it will still take three to five working days to land in my overseas account.

Hello banks around the world are not open 24/7 leh,u know how much it cost to pay bank workers boh.u think they suka suka transfer thousands of dollars without back checking and cross referencing and performing

you mean internet banking fund transfer need staff to verify :confused:
i believe different banks may have different approach for transfers selection.
usually I transfer from A bank is automatic immediate out and received immediate
my friend used B bank he said have immediate then another level..of course first level is immediate else what ?
like I request immediate process for me and then wait for 3 days ?
As far as i know ib has no staff involve all automated

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you mean internet banking fund transfer need staff to verify :confused:
i believe different banks may have different approach for transfers selection.
usually I transfer from A bank is automatic immediate out and received immediate
my friend used B bank he said have immediate then another level..of course first level is immediate else what ?
like I request immediate process for me and then wait for 3 days ?
As far as i know ib has no staff involve all automated

like i said immediate means they will carry out ur order immediately,how long the process takes to complete is another thing.

anyway i dunno,the details u have to hash it out with the bank urself.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do u know how money works or not,they don't just magically send money thru the internet with bits and zero.the money doesn't move,it just changes from account to account.lets say u want to transfer 10k USD to Bank of America account.DBS will contact BOA and ask them do they have 10k USD to spare,customer XXX wants 10k USD in his US account.they say yes.then DBS say we will pay u the equivalent of 10k USD in SGD at this exchange rate,from our account to ur Singapore account.BOA says ok.No money moves across borders,it just moves from one account to another.

That's what they call shuffling money.

This one sounds like remittance.
The best remittance service my friend use is go joo chiat underground service to send money to his viet bu .lower fees and immediate fund received. manual way hand over cash . runner call viet land line. viet runner handover money.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
I discovered something to share. This may not be something so noticeable or relevant if the amount transferred is small. But for amount above $10k or more it is something not to be missed.

When someone transferred 30k to me , he selected immediate but within the immediate there is another option to select fast transfer or not and they defaulted it to 1 to 3 working days. The person didn't specified is immediate and immediate, resulted in a bloody cheebye situation - the money is deducted from his account and the money need to wait 3 fucking work days to reach me. So where is the fucking money now ? The fucking bank holds it and earn your interest ? it only make sense for this option if the transferer still hold the money and say decide to cancel this transfer within the next 1 to 3 work days ? correct ?
That person call the fucking bank and bank say transaction done cannot change woh :oIo:

you hoready said yourself that your pengyew COCKeye never click properly. make mistake blame others. sinkie at their best :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you hoready said yourself that your pengyew COCKeye never click properly. make mistake blame others. sinkie at their best :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

knn ah Meng didn't get my message and anyhow do illustrations .
i said if there is a option to wait 3 days, the money should be still in my friends account.:mad:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn ah Meng didn't get my message and anyhow do illustrations .
i said if there is a option to wait 3 days, the money should be still in my friends account.:mad:

moi used DBS FAST transfer 10 of thousands many times also never encounter gongcheebai problem rike you and your peng yew.
both of you gongcheebai failed PSLE reh. result of anti slavery mindset .. retard your brains, beware:biggrin:

maybe its time to sign up for SkillsFuture rah :biggrin:

ahmeng

skills-futurewebsite.jpg

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
FAST Payment
Make instantaneous SGD interbank funds transfer any time, any day
http://www.dbs.com.sg/corporate/cash/payments/domestic-funds-transfers/fast-payment

"Why Choose DBS FAST Payment?

Save time with instantaneous SGD interbank funds transfer. Your beneficiary will receive the funds within five minutes
Pay*any time, any day via IDEAL™ 3.0
Enjoy greater convenience with this simple and secure SGD funds transfer of up to SGD 50,000
Receive real-time email alerts on your payment status
Notify your beneficiary via email or SMS for successful transfers"

gongcheebai. u better retake your psle again :biggrin:

Ahmeng

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FAST Payment
Make instantaneous SGD interbank funds transfer any time, any day
http://www.dbs.com.sg/corporate/cash/payments/domestic-funds-transfers/fast-payment

"Why Choose DBS FAST Payment?

Save time with instantaneous SGD interbank funds transfer. Your beneficiary will receive the funds within five minutes
Pay*any time, any day via IDEAL™ 3.0
Enjoy greater convenience with this simple and secure SGD funds transfer of up to SGD 50,000
Receive real-time email alerts on your payment status
Notify your beneficiary via email or SMS for successful transfers"

gongcheebai. u better retake your psle again :biggrin:

Ahmeng

knn ah Meng again didn't read properly and anyhow do illustrations.
i said usually I do bank A transfer is immediate is dbs lo.
i will refer the skill future training to my gong cheebye friend :biggrin:
but the question still remain - why is the money not with him anymore and also not with me is not psle question hoh

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
even for non corporate user : http://www.moneysense.gov.sg/Unders...Cash/Types-of-Products-and-Services/FAST.aspx

How does FAST compare with other payment modes?

FAST enables almost immediate transfer of funds. You can find out the status of the transfer by accessing your bank account via the internet banking service or via notification service offered by your bank.

enuff proof boh? or u need your csi buddy ghey to come in and assist your cock and bull story :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ah meng

Last edited:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn ah Meng again didn't read properly and anyhow do illustrations.
i said usually I do bank A transfer is immediate is dbs lo.
i will refer the skill future training to my gong cheebye friend :biggrin:
but the question still remain - why is the money not with him anymore and also not with me is not psle question hoh

moi tink your gongcheebai pengyew pull a FAST one on you and you gongcheebai-ly belive his lungjiao story :biggrin:

Ah meng

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
moi tink your gongcheebai pengyew pull a FAST one on you and you gongcheebai-ly belive his lungjiao story :biggrin:

Ah meng

he showed me screenshot of course to verify and proof transfered done and correct account number
but I agree he is a gong cheebye that got conned by the bank and i became a innocent gong cheebye :cool:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
he showed me screenshot of course to verify and proof transfered done and correct account number
but I agree he is a gong cheebye that got conned by the bank and i became a innocent gong cheebye :cool:

tumblr_nj6cg4I6Xh1trbh6do1_400.gif

you slowly go "proof" your cockanathan case here. :biggrin:
better go enlist help from that smart boy anti slavery ghey. i think he is smarter than you despite his youth :biggrin:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Normally those have no interest because u have access to the funds can use ur money instantly,I.e. liquidity, liquidity is bad for banks because they can't invest it,in order to earn returns u need the ability to put the money aside for long periods of time without touching it,money needs time to work.unfortunately they have to reserve the money for u for ur daily needs as working capital.

That's why checking account in banks have the lowest interest,cause u can withdraw ur money from that account every day,while savings accounts have higher interest and fixed deposits have higher interest while government bonds even higher interest depending on the duration while CPF have the highest interest of all because they forever don't have to return u.

store value and prepaid cards are the best for any business. based on analytics on use of cards, business can use cash that comes streaming in and take some risks with it in paying off debt, investing in something else with higher returns on a dynamic basis, or earn short term fixed interest on it with that pile of cash. for example, starbucks give away gold membership cards. members get rewards if they make purchases but the trick is members can softload their cards on their phones and pay for drinks and food with phones. it's convenient for customer but more convenient and rewarding for starbucks as members preload their softcards with $25 each time accounts are running low. based on analytics, average balance on cards is healthy above $6.9 as gold members tend to be more atas crowd with spending power. $6.9 everyday for 365 days a year for 69 million gold members provide a tremendous stream of free cash flow. and it's literally free for starbucks. same with bart on their clipper cards and smrt on their mrt passes.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
store value and prepaid cards are the best for any business. based on analytics on use of cards, business can use cash that comes streaming in and take some risks with it in paying off debt, investing in something else with higher returns on a dynamic basis, or earn short term fixed interest on it with that pile of cash. for example, starbucks give away gold membership cards. members get rewards if they make purchases but the trick is members can softload their cards on their phones and pay for drinks and food with phones. it's convenient for customer but more convenient and rewarding for starbucks as members preload their softcards with $25 each time accounts are running low. based on analytics, average balance on cards is healthy above $6.9 as gold members tend to be more atas crowd with spending power. $6.9 everyday for 365 days a year for 69 million gold members provide a tremendous stream of free cash flow. and it's literally free for starbucks. same with bart on their clipper cards and smrt on their mrt passes.

yes i understand the concept,its like the insurance float,but is it enough?its only 25 bucks,compared to the hundreds of premiums u pay over the years for health insurance.the money just gets recycled thru the system quickly.i bet its not even enough to cover their cost of running the business.i put 20 bucks on my ezlink card each time and it pisses away so quickly.