• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat beware of bank hidden scam while doing fund transfer

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I discovered something to share. This may not be something so noticeable or relevant if the amount transferred is small. But for amount above $10k or more it is something not to be missed.

When someone transferred 30k to me , he selected immediate but within the immediate there is another option to select fast transfer or not and they defaulted it to 1 to 3 working days. The person didn't specified is immediate and immediate, resulted in a bloody cheebye situation - the money is deducted from his account and the money need to wait 3 fucking work days to reach me. So where is the fucking money now ? The fucking bank holds it and earn your interest ? it only make sense for this option if the transferer still hold the money and say decide to cancel this transfer within the next 1 to 3 work days ? correct ?
That person call the fucking bank and bank say transaction done cannot change woh :oIo:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
jin sakti :biggrin:

30k interest rate at 0.05%pa on 1st 10k and 1%pa on the 20k for 3 days nia ish how much?

Can't even buy you a bowl of One Ton Mee, hokay...

mai kpkb rah :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

30k interest rate at 0.05%pa on 1st 10k and 1%pa on the 20k for 3 days nia ish how much?

for someone unemployed no income anti slave any money is still money lo.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well can spend 1500 to hold slim waist then now stingy with few cents interest. Jalat

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lose a few cents of interest you label the bank a scam. next time you ask your friend pay u in cash lor :biggrin:

I label it as scam on the ethical aspects . They make the default as that option for a reason to benefit themselves. it shows that any business dealing with these scammers we have to be careful :cool:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
I label it as scam on the ethical aspects . They make the default as that option for a reason to benefit themselves. it shows that any business dealing with these scammers we have to be careful :cool:

your pengyew cockeye and make mistake, you say bank scam you. challenge you and now you say bank bo ethics. you win lor :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumbfuck TS I got a bigger scam for you.

It's all the store value cards. Cash card, mrt ticket cards etc.
They collect your money then hold it without interests and you still have to pay for the card with expiry dates.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your pengyew cockeye and make mistake, you say bank scam you. challenge you and now you say bank bo ethics. you win lor :biggrin:

you didn't get my point. Although is a overlook from the transferer, this was setup on purpose .
When this process was implemented, it should not be in the flow that money is deducted from the transferer account and become held by the bank. It is different as a cheque clearance process where money is ear marked.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They collect your money then hold it without interests and you still have to pay for the card with expiry dates.

well if you can store 30k inside the store value card then say :cool:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

7032096.gif

hehe... so brutally true :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Normally those have no interest because u have access to the funds can use ur money instantly,I.e. liquidity, liquidity is bad for banks because they can't invest it,in order to earn returns u need the ability to put the money aside for long periods of time without touching it,money needs time to work.unfortunately they have to reserve the money for u for ur daily needs as working capital.

That's why checking account in banks have the lowest interest,cause u can withdraw ur money from that account every day,while savings accounts have higher interest and fixed deposits have higher interest while government bonds even higher interest depending on the duration while CPF have the highest interest of all because they forever don't have to return u.

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

@ AhNehs

Almost every single day you been posting rubbish shit just like the JohnTan. :rolleyes:

You got NOTHING BETTER to do boy ? :rolleyes:

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ AhNehs

Almost every single day you been posting rubbish shit just like the JohnTan. :rolleyes:

You got NOTHING BETTER to do boy ? :rolleyes:

I agree with TS and others. It is not a matter of amount or interest....it is exactly a matter of ethics and transparency.

If immediate, I would expect it to be immediate.

What if the transfer is needed to fund a margin? Don't you think it could have caused a big damage if the market turns against transferor and he is caught short? If his account is then closed down? Who is going to be responsible for the damages?

There are many other business situations when an immediate transfer of funds is really needed immediately....not three days later.

I think this matter deserves greater consideration and looking at specific situations.....Those who transfer funds better think and act wisely.

Again, I would expect immediate to be really immediate....:(:(