• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The Key factor is BRUTALITY not POPULARITY - Duterte Knows!

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannibalism is brilliant !!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...-be-50-times-more-brutal-than-terrorists.html

Philippines' Duterte insists he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
Published April 24, 2017 Associated Press
Facebook Twitter livefyre Email Print

MANILA, Philippines – Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte warned Sunday that he could be "50 times" more brutal than Muslim militants who stage beheadings and said he could even "eat" the extremists if they're captured alive by troops.

Duterte has repeatedly threatened drug suspects with death, but he raised his shock rhetoric to a new level as president when he said in a speech during the opening of a national sports tournament what he could do to terrorists who have staged beheadings and other gruesome attacks.

Duterte ordered troops to kill fleeing Muslim militants behind a foiled attack in the central resort province of Bohol and not bring them to him alive, calling the extremists "animals."

"If you want me to be an animal, I'm also used to that. We're just the same," Duterte said. "I can dish out, go down what you can 50 times over."

The foul-mouthed president said that if a terrorist was presented to him when he's in a foul mood, "give me salt and vinegar and I'll eat his liver."

The crowd broke into laughter, but Duterte cut in, "It's true, if you make me angry."

Duterte, a longtime city mayor who built an image as a deadly crime-buster, won the presidency in May last year on a promise to battle illegal drugs, corruption and terrorism. Thousands have died under his anti-drug crackdown, which has alarmed Western governments and human rights groups.

He has warned he may place the southern Philippines, scene of a decades-long Muslim separatist rebellion, under martial rule if terrorism threats spin out of control.

He recently offered a reward for information leading to the capture of Abu Sayyaf and other militants behind a foiled attack in the central province of Bohol. Eight militants, three soldiers, a policeman and two villagers have died in clashes in Bohol, which lies far from the southern jungle bases of the militants.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only thing Duterte needs is nuke now, and he could even exceed Kim Jong Nuke! Because Kim does not want to cannibalize Ang Moh Trump so far.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All hot air lah....The south has been under martial law b4...N it did bugger all to stop the terrorists...Now he kpkb will have effect meh?

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
World history is written by deaths blood and wars. Elimination is the prime architect. And business taken cared in the way of BALANCE between man and Earth.

Duterte will go around in person ridding motorbike and shot his enemies like cowboy on street and declared Cannibalism. This is better than Putin and Kim Jong Nuke.

Bravo!

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He wants to rid the world of mozzies.
I suppprt him on that. And going by this track record I think he's the best guy who'll walk the talk

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many Pinoy maids actually love Duterte so much.
Do you know why? not because of his tough action on drugs but because Pinoy currency is getting weaker and weaker after Duterte becoming President!!!

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=SGD&To=PHP

Pinoy maids use less Singapore dollar to exchange the same amount of PHP to send back home!

with the extra cash, they can spend money on their Bangla, Indian, Pakistani and Nepalese boyfriends!!!

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
He wants to rid the world of mozzies.
I suppprt him on that. And going by this track record I think he's the best guy who'll walk the talk

Regardless of his position and objectives, his quality and means are valuable illustrations.

Western idiot politics seeks SUPPORTs; seeks ACCEPTANTs; seek CONCENTs; seeks POPULARITY; these only ADDS BURDENS and got yourself BOUNDED and HELD RANSOM by your so called SUPPORTERS' EXPECTATIONS.

In reality HUGE MAJORITY of your so called SUPPORTERS are USELESS BURDENS, contributes too little if not entire no contribution to you, and expects a lot from you. And they are not loyal and will BETRAY YOU = ANYTIME.

Impractical to enter into such relationship with these useless greedy selfish cowards. They expect you to FIND RESOURCES TO FEED THEM, Keep them SECURE & SATISFACTION, but there won't be any such resources sufficient to satisfy their FOOLISH GREED.

This is basically why all the Western Politics and Governance are FAILED now.

The original Ancient Primitive BRUTALITY WORKS, because it deprives EVERYONE, of EVERYTHING, starting from lives to choices, using deaths and hurt to COMPEL & COMPULSORILY force any desired results. Force scarification of EVERYBODY, and decide LIVE & DEATH ARBITRARILY. No mercy nor reasoning necessary. Things will work for all major and important causes without compromised by minor and unimportant and selfish goals.

Islam has a very crucial contribution to the survival of man, it RETAINED lots of very ORIGINAL STRENGTHS, such as BRUTALITY, which idoits Ang Mohs & Modern Civilization caused to lost by a Tremendous Mistake, it will lead to man's TOTAL EXTINCTION in no time.

Duterte knows how to show a primitive strength by declaring CANNIBALISM this is very BRILLIANT.

In a proper way of politics, no leaders should blindly seek support nor blindly accept alliance nor membership. Election is completely foul and wrong and unacceptable. Political values may or may not be shared / declared, membership must be very selective, someone accept your stands and values does not mean he/she can contribute, you must pick / screen / select members, you must EXPEL / PURGE / TERMINATE / EXECUTE members and maintain your organization properly. You need to be tougher and sharper than Stalin Hitler MaoZeDong ISIS etc, your resolve must be bigger than Genghis Khan.

Last edited:

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
By "Survival of Man" I meant a long term - permanent existence of man on our original habitat planet earth, at a total population level NOT EXCEEDING the amount which Global Resources can afford to SUSTAIN Permanently.

I definitely do not refer to the Western Idiots idea of Survival of Evey Possible or Every Existing man, impossible at our near 8 billion level and current level of global resources / state of RUIN of Earth's Environment. Without sufficient and Effective CULLING immediately, we are losing tremendous quantities of Global Resources squandered to Pamper worthless billions - in each and every seconds past.