• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Fat Rui En Rude To Elderly Neighbours Who Helped Her When She Locked Herself Out!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORELocal actress Rui En slammed for being rude to her elderly neighbours
ByTressa LarsPosted on April 23, 2017
A neighbour has had an unpleasant experience with local actress Rui En who had slammed his telephone twice in rage.
PHOTO: LIANHE WANBAO

observer-rui-en.jpg

According to a complaint received by a Chinese-language tabloid, a neighbour has had an unpleasant experience with local actress Rui En who had slammed his telephone twice in rage.

The incident happened on the evening of April 20, at 6 pm. Rui En had apparently locked herself out of her home and could not get through to her helper who was not at home at the time. As her phone was dead, Rui En went to her neighbours asking for a power bank.

The neighbours, an elderly couple, recounted that Rui En’s first words to him when he opened the door was, “Lend me your power bank. My phone is dead.”

The elderly couple did not have a power bank but invited the actress into their home instead to use their landline.

Rui En lost her patience when the numbers she dialled failed to connect, causing her to slam down the phone twice. When she finally got through, she reportedly told her helper that she was waiting for the latter to return to open the door.

The elderly neighbour’s wife told the tabloid that throughout the incident, Rui En appeared to be agitated and impatient. She even ordered the wife to head upstairs to retrieve some of her items.

They also said that Rui En did not thank them.

The following day (April 21), Rui En brought a gift basket to the neighbours as a token of apology, but while the neighbours accepted her apology, they declined the gift.

“We hoped the Rui En would be more aware of her words and actions, and not vent herself when she has the goodwill of others.”
– RUI EN’S NEIGHBOURS

When contacted by Lianhe Wanbao, Rui En’s manager said that this was a private dispute between neighbours which has been settled.

This is not the first time Rui En has been cited for behaviour that reeks of self-entitlement.

https://observer.news/2017/04/rui-en-rude-to-neighbours/

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... The following day (April 21), Rui En brought a gift basket to the neighbours as a token of apology, but while the neighbours accepted her apology, they declined the gift ...
tis kind of naybors betta stay far far away from dem ...

u do anyting even after apology n dey accepted, dey wun let ze matter rest nor put it behind dem ... but go n broadcast it to others like dat 154th ...

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly Ruien has bipolar disorder n anxiety disorder.
She has emotional issues and is unwell.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why do sinkie females especially those who act in those crappy drama serials have these types of behaviors?

She gave the basket as a form of damage control obviously she couldn't give a fuck if the news didn't spread.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be very thankful to any neighbours who leave me alone and not give me shit and more. No need for neighbours to help me to get my thanks hahahahaha.

jw5

Loyal
The following day (April 21), Rui En brought a gift basket to the neighbours as a token of apology, but while the neighbours accepted her apology, they declined the gift.

Poor Bui En had her gift rejected. :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why is mediacorp so obsessed with milfs and cougars that are past their prime? Actresses like Zoe and Rui En are either too old, too fat or too haggard. They should have been cut loose long ago to make way for young pretty actresses who have so much more to offer.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is not getting laid. Explains her anger and frustration.

My guess is that sometime in the past she had a good time being laid. So in anticipation of such good life, she took oral contraceptives which exploded her weight. As a result, she appeared to be less attractive to suitors and now little opportunities to get laid...thus her frustrations and rude behaviour.

Bros please be free to offer your theories on fatty pig's behaviour. :smile:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is mediacorp so obsessed with milfs and cougars that are past their prime? Actresses like Zoe and Rui En are either too old, too fat or too haggard. They should have been cut loose long ago to make way for young pretty actresses who have so much more to offer.

they give good BBBJ and the boss and management like it

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She got to pay attention to her image. As a celebrity, that's the price you have to pay.

Pity she doesn't seem to care about how she look these days.