• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good Young Couple Trashes Pioneer Over Hawker Centre Table Choping!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All sinkie elderlies must tabao their food and eat quietly squatting in some corner. All hawker center tables are reserved for young sinkies who must work very hard to subsidize their pioneer generation benefits. These sinkie elderlies are very ungrateful! Heaven will punish them!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whom did "pioneer" voted for? did he serve National Slavery...f#$^^k no balls....bloody youngsters like pai kia come behind & shove him...he should have punched him & throw his food at the bitch!...

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
All sinkie elderlies must tabao their food and eat quietly squatting in some corner. All hawker center tables are reserved for young sinkies who must work very hard to subsidize their pioneer generation benefits. These sinkie elderlies are very ungrateful! Heaven will punish them!

why there is no like button for this forum?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The office attired Beng is primed to fight.
His move is classic street fight provocation manoeuvre. Likely a full time 2nd hand car conman , legal moneylender or Beng Property Agent and part time fighting chicken.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway this couple will still break off someday.
one is a bitch.one is a beng.
I don't support chopping of table either.so lame

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This pioneer also knn, people couple eating want to squeeze neh neh in private. Who the fuck is he to join them, see his face also no appetite. PCB.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This pioneer also knn, people couple eating want to squeeze neh neh in private. Who the fuck is he to join them, see his face also no appetite. PCB.

ah pek can help to depart my special skill subdue neh neh 18 palms 降奶十八掌

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whom did "pioneer" voted for? did he serve National Slavery...f#$^^k no balls....bloody youngsters like pai kia come behind & shove him...he should have punched him & throw his food at the bitch!...

likely that will happen soon if the young couple turn up again, TPY is not like a friendly neighborhoot, plenty of ex pai kai around.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After 50 over years of Nation Building, this is the kind of shit culture that we have cultivated in Sillypore's society.
We are getting much more self centered than before.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Were there no empty tables around that this old man need to insist on sitting with them? We only saw part of the video, who knew what exactly happened there?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if locals ah beng are so garang like this, why are we being overrun by foreigners?

Only good at bullying old and weak- but let their jobs, places in schools and playground being taken over by foreigners

This is symptomatic of the place as a whole

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Were there no empty tables around that this old man need to insist on sitting with them? We only saw part of the video, who knew what exactly happened there?

nothing wrong with sharing a table. it's a big round table with 5 seats. if couple occupy 2 and chope 2 for friends, the remaining one left is still up for grabs by ah pek. in fact, the "chope" culture among young sinkies is uniquely atrocious and disgraceful in this world. even banglas and pinoys are not that hostile and kotak. don't talk about foreigners, sinkies are uncouth, disgraceful, and selfish. i like to see all of them lose their jobs and livelihood before they reach 40 to teach them a lesson.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nothing wrong with sharing a table. it's a big round table with 5 seats. if couple occupy 2 and chope 2 for friends, the remaining one left is still up for grabs by ah pek. in fact, the "chope" culture among young sinkies is uniquely atrocious and disgraceful. don't talk about foreigners, sinkies are uncouth, disgraceful, and selfish. i like to see all of them lose their jobs and livelihood before they reach 40 to teach them a lesson.

I like it when the young, white-collar guy attacked the older man from behind. It's like a scene from WW3. The old man should thank his lucky stars that he was only shoved instead of punched.

20160418_raw_video_andersongallows-3c01254d0e192c0ef561a51fb43a0833.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I was there I would have swept all his food off the table. Nah beh cb wanna eat can eat on the floor. Ppl chope table still wanna budge in. One person can find place easily. If not order food panda eat at home.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing wrong with sharing a table. it's a big round table with 5 seats. if couple occupy 2 and chope 2 for friends, the remaining one left is still up for grabs by ah pek. in fact, the "chope" culture among young sinkies is uniquely atrocious and disgraceful in this world. even banglas and pinoys are not that hostile and kotak. don't talk about foreigners, sinkies are uncouth, disgraceful, and selfish. i like to see all of them lose their jobs and livelihood before they reach 40 to teach them a lesson.

There's no reason to insist on that particular table if there were other empty tables available. This share table culture is not prevalent here, if the place is crowded, I rather order a take away than sit in a table full of strangers talking among themselves.