Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Good Young Couple Trashes Pioneer Over Hawker Centre Table Choping!

My Reputation Points: 173 / Power: 0

Default Re: Good Young Couple Trashes Pioneer Over Hawker Centre Table Choping!

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderfool View Post
    I thought her granny just died.
    You believe them?

I so sick and even show you my doctor letter to show you how sick I am
    You still say me a liar.

I doubt your personality. And I knew who you are.
    I just do not wish to say. U this hypocrite

My Reputation Points: 772 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by halsey02 View Post
    Their tuition center is at Balmoral Plaza right? Can go there & throw some cowdung... ha ha ha
    If they charge the person for vandalism,liable to a fine not exceeding $2,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years, and shall also, subject to sections 325(1) and 330(1) of the Criminal Procedure Code (Cap. 68), be punished with caning with not less than 3 strokes and not more than 8 strokes

So what kind of govt that passes law like this -do they value human or goods?-or profits (when retrenching staff).
    maybe halimah can answer that!
    "The Taiwanese are ruthless, Hong Kongers are shameless and Singaporeans are ignorant."

My Reputation Points: 26511 / Power: 12

Quote Originally Posted by creampie View Post

Oscar worthy performance at the State Courts.
    Go creampie her lor

My Reputation Points: 505 / Power: 0

Singaporean behave badly always got modus operandi. Find a relative sick. Find a sad story.

FUCK MAN! Behave badly should take knife cut out your eyeballs and force you to eat them. CHEE BYE!!!!

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by songsongjurong View Post
    th

Chow is accused of using criminal force by using his body to forcefully barge against Ng, reports The Straits Times.

He is also alleged to have behaved in a disorderly manner by pushing bowls and plates off the table onto the ground.

His wife, Tay was charged with using abusive words on Ng with the intent to cause alarm.

The couple will be back in court on July 12

It is clearly stated. Tay was charged for using bad words because those bad words were accompanied with an intent to cause harm, in other words, a threat (even if implicit) of subsequent escalating into physical force.

your BMT officer scolding you fucking cheebye does not fall into this category because everyone knows tekan is tekan, it does not mean the officer intend to cause physical harm

My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

Agree this does not make sense. It's an old man who was in no position to defend himself.

Quote Originally Posted by borom View Post
    If they charge the person for vandalism,liable to a fine not exceeding $2,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years, and shall also, subject to sections 325(1) and 330(1) of the Criminal Procedure Code (Cap. 68), be punished with caning with not less than 3 strokes and not more than 8 strokes

So what kind of govt that passes law like this -do they value human or goods?-or profits (when retrenching staff).

My Reputation Points: 2501 / Power: 13

Quote Originally Posted by borom View Post

Halimah soon be busy counting the millions she will be making & accumulating for her family...where, she got the time, to use her brain, on these mundane matters?...

My Reputation Points: 412 / Power: 0

Bullies are basically cowards. Attending courts and paying a $2700 fine is already too much for them to bear.
    They never think about the mental stress they impose on others when they garang.

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

Quote Originally Posted by hairylee View Post
    Bullies are basically cowards. Attending courts and paying a $2700 fine is already too much for them to bear.
    They never think about the mental stress they impose on others when they garang.
    to them it's an expensive chope.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

My Reputation Points: 180 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by nayr69sg View Post
    Singaporean behave badly always got modus operandi. Find a relative sick. Find a sad story.
    Dumb ass singos learn from the best.

My Reputation Points: 180 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by creampie View Post

Oscar worthy performance at the State Courts.
    Cunt needs to go to acting school. Pathetic.

My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

Tis d type of jiuhukia who dare to bully sinkie. I cant imagine any sinkie who dare do such at bolehland.
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

Peace Be With You

My Reputation Points: 859 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    Tis d type of jiuhukia who dare to bully sinkie. I cant imagine any sinkie who dare do such at bolehland.
    betul, betul - the mat rempits will make a rempah out of them

My Reputation Points: 412 / Power: 0

Any type of jiuhukia who bully sinkies should be banished.

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

I dare.

We sinkies must put them jiuhukias in their rightful place. If you shove a jiuhukia, I will be there to back you up.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 899 / Power: 3

If uncle was there and heard the pitiful cries of the woman, I am sure he would have sympathy for her. He is a kind man.
    Now that she had cried and apologised to the uncle in public, I suppose if Uncle can forgive and forget, the media should be appeased.

My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

Quote Originally Posted by Semaj2357 View Post
    betul, betul - the mat rempits will make a rempah out of them
    Ehh...nothing to do with mats. Its ur race fighting among themselves.
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

Peace Be With You

My Reputation Points: 859 / Power: 10

Ehh...nothing to do with mats. Its ur race fighting among themselves.
    then let's allow the mats relac and tuang for now - and have the bohsia / samsengs make boh teh / samsu out of them

My Reputation Points: 815 / Power: 10

She's only sorry they got caught on video doing the things they did..

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by garlic View Post
    She's only sorry they got caught on video doing the things they did..

Exactly! Classic case of "i'm sorry i was caught, i promise all of you i never want to get caught again!"

Thread Information