• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good Young Couple Trashes Pioneer Over Hawker Centre Table Choping!

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This "ah lian and ah beng" bully old man footage is now very famous in Sillypore.
Many versions has been viewed in youtube already.

[video=youtube;ZVIH9TqXkHg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVIH9TqXkHg[/video]

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey why show pic of my bro Frankie Tan?
CSI the chow ah Beng out instead

see here lah ... other netcitizen like Alftred Saw already taking action liao:

https://www.facebook.com/thelocalsociety/videos/1350274641726249/

Alfred Saw

Alfred Saw I need the date/time/location of incident to lodge a police report of Voluntary Causing Hurt / Criminal Force. Please provide. Thanks.

I urge you to share this video clip.
Bully an old man, I want to know their identity

I just watched the clip again, there is assault / criminal force elements with intent to cause hurt.

I wish to take a certain cause against the guy.

We don't need the old man particulars to take a certain course against the younger guy. With this clip and particulars of the younger guy, can lodge a police report and commence civil action.

I am willing to sponsor SGD10K as legal fee.
Like · Reply · 114 · 4 hrs
13 Replies · 8 mins

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i normally go to hawker center early or late to avoid peak traffic. when i sit alone in a round table for 6.9, sinkies will start streaming in and choping empty seats with personal items. young chicks will avoid me while ah soh's will ask if they can sit next to me. it's a culture lost on moronic young sinkies. they think just because they have a $1800 a month job they can how lian and kpkb about ah pek and ah por creeping on their precious space. little do they know the ah pek and ah por with grey hair sitting alone with a meager meal have millions stashed away, own multiple landed freehold properties, paid for their children's and children's children's university education, used to manage hundreds of employees, run businesses and corporations, ride hundreds of miles a week on a $6900 bike, fly back and forth to far flung cuntries every other month, and wine and dine in the most posh restaurants when overseas. a look at these young sinkie cheebye faces and lumpar bin, one can tell they are all pap voters and soixante neuf fucktards. these morons are the 69%.

lao ah pek spotted. Thought you ang moh? Sinkies usually are more deferential to AM. :biggrin:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i normally go to hawker center early or late to avoid peak traffic. when i sit alone in a round table for 6.9, sinkies will start streaming in and choping empty seats with personal items. young chicks will avoid me while ah soh's will ask if they can sit next to me. it's a culture lost on moronic young sinkies. they think just because they have a $1800 a month job they can how lian and kpkb about ah pek and ah por creeping on their precious space. little do they know the ah pek and ah por with grey hair sitting alone with a meager meal have millions stashed away, own multiple landed freehold properties, paid for their children's and children's children's university education, used to manage hundreds of employees, run businesses and corporations, ride hundreds of miles a week on a $6900 bike, fly back and forth to far flung cuntries every other month, and wine and dine in the most posh restaurants when overseas. a look at these young sinkie cheebye faces and lumpar bin, one can tell they are all pap voters and soixante neuf fucktards. these morons are the 69%.

However rich the ah peks and ah pors are, their monies will never be mine! So just fuck them for creeping into my hawker center table. They should fuck themselves to Resorts World Sentosa and enjoy the Michelin fine dining @ Curate.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Btw PM Lee at Redhill Hawker centre got "Chop" sit or not ?

pm-lee-chicken-lee.jpg

Photo ops. Pinky scared that if he doesn't queue and potong jalan, later kena Stomped.

jw5

Loyal
If the pushy young man doesn't want to share a table, he should go to a restaurant. :rolleyes:

tanwn1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think end of day cannot prove anything. Why? If the guy n girl die die dont admit even eye witness cant prove anything. Imagine you push n f somebody. Go tell police but no injury what can they do ah?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no reason to insist on that particular table if there were other empty tables available. This share table culture is not prevalent here, if the place is crowded, I rather order a take away than sit in a table full of strangers talking among themselves.

Maybe the lao uncle saw the lady very chio and purposely chose his spot to sit with the chiobu until he was told to FO ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should go to hk to take a look.
Entire table can be shared by all total strangers.

Yeah, and the farking cha chan tang is so farking ergonomically designed that the 2-seater is machiam the 1.5 seater in the SBS bus. But Hongkie very clever, they paste sticker on the table saying it's a table for 4 during peak hours.

NEA can follow HK cha chan tang style, paste official sticker on the table say cannot chope seats.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, and the farking cha chan tang is so farking ergonomically designed that the 2-seater is machiam the 1.5 seater in the SBS bus. But Hongkie very clever, they paste sticker on the table saying it's a table for 4 during peak hours.

NEA can follow HK cha chan tang style, paste official sticker on the table say cannot chope seats.

this chau kuan "choping" culture in sg needs to die an inglorious death. next time i will create a scene with stupid tissues, umbrellas, and credit cards on the table by sweeping them into a trashbin and see if law protects such a disgraceful behavior. i encourage these losers to sue or call the useless poodles. love to whack jialat jialat some of these sinkies in public if they dare to lift a lousy finger.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
this chau kuan "choping" culture in sg needs to die an inglorious death. next time i will create a scene with stupid tissues, umbrellas, and credit cards on the table by sweeping them into a trashbin and see if law protects such a disgraceful behavior. i encourage these losers to sue or call the useless poodles. love to whack jialat jialat some of these sinkies in public if they dare to lift a lousy finger.

The choping culture extends to fitness gym in ActiveSg, many use their towels to chope the machine.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dirty Old Man tried to 'tackle' the young lady, but realised she was not the reserved type. (no pun intended ) Too late... he tried to put up a front when her boyfriend appeared, but he knew it was a failed attempt. He cowered , took his plate of food and moved away.