• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good Young Couple Trashes Pioneer Over Hawker Centre Table Choping!

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
long sleeve..
sales man and sales lady look ...
toa payoh...

probably property agents having a bad day since property market in the dumps

Alfrescian
Loyal
long sleeve..
sales man and sales lady look ...
toa payoh...

probably property agents having a bad day since property market in the dumps

exactly what i was thinking.....probably did not make sales target and kena arrow to tapao for everyone else at the meeting also...

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Yahoo News.

Couple in Toa Payoh hawker centre dispute arrested

cde300ceb0d57a6a13e5ff26fdebda66

A couple who were allegedly involved in a spat at a hawker centre in Toa Payoh have been arrested.

A 46-year-old man and a 39-year-old woman were arrested for the offence of public nuisance, the police said in a statement early Wednesday (26 April).

The police said they had received reports on 23 April regarding the couple, who had allegedly used offensive language and force against a man, 76, at Toa Payoh Lorong 8 Market and Hawker Centre.

A recent online video showing the encounter has gone viral. Facebook user Janice Lim, who said that she was at the scene, recounted that after an elderly man approached a table with the intention of occupying a seat, a woman claimed that it was “reserved” with a folded umbrella and told him off.

A man was also seen bumping against the elderly man from behind in the Facebook video.

Police investigations are ongoing.

Any person convicted under the charge of public nuisance may be fined up to $1,000.

Are they released on Police Bail also. Who their lawyers ?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
why are u interested with witch lawyer representing hem ? you want to whack him ah or what ? lol !!!!

Can Please Recommend Dato SC Davinder Singh to 76 y.o. Ah Pek ...

i want to see Dato Singh whack the shits out of the lor 8 Toa Payoh 2 clowns :

pixdavinder23315e_2x.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can tell that to that old fuck who insisted on squeezing with the 2.

Half ball bala, have already asked the old fuck the question on where to dine, "restaurant, foodcourt, hawkers centre"...but he did not pay attention & can only afford hawker's centre...so, must squeeze with people to eat...

I have come across crowded hawker's centre...I first survey places to eat & find one empty, & see what I want to eat nearest the empty seat...if there are others there, I ask, " Can I join you"...most people are polite but some with "LJ" face...I will change my mind. Will ask those there to keep an eye for me on that empty seat...while I go get my food...

Don't know why...a simple thing of joining another to eat & dine , can end up in a police case...our education system must be damn faulty...:rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
Investigation ongoing means good news. Got chance to add more charges.

From the video alone at least can throw in 3 more charges for the cocky guy.

At least 4 more charges can add for the instigator lian. Pui !!!

The instigator lian is the real bitch in this saga. The cocky pushy guy was simply trying to impress her, being the pathetic mangina that he is. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Half ball bala, have already asked the old fuck the question on where to dine, "restaurant, foodcourt, hawkers centre"...but he did not pay attention & can only afford hawker's centre...so, must squeeze with people to eat...

I have come across crowded hawker's centre...I first survey places to eat & find one empty, & see what I want to eat nearest the empty seat...if there are others there, I ask, " Can I join you"...most people are polite but some with "LJ" face...I will change my mind. Will ask those there to keep an eye for me on that empty seat...while I go get my food...

Don't know why...a simple thing of joining another to eat & dine , can end up in a police case...our education system must be damn faulty...:rolleyes:

Dumbfuck sinkies got the first come first serve mentality. That's why they love to queue.....because they think since they put in effort to queue or chope-Ing so they entitled to the space.
In this instance the cb charbor even stood there to jaga the table so she feels the entire table belongs to her. Fucktards like them vote the pap to make sg crowded but in a crowded HC at peak period still insist on having own table.

The HC near my place got rectangle tables with 6 seater. I've seen selfish couple who purposely take the middle 2 seats so they discourage sharing and take the whole table. I always plonk myself next to the charbor whenever i see this tactic. Makes them move away to the corner seats all the time.