• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good Young Couple Trashes Pioneer Over Hawker Centre Table Choping!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is Mee Siam Mai Hum holding what was supposedly to be his "balls", when queuing up for food? Did he "chope" the table with his hanky or his PAP issued umbrella?

Anyway, the only "CHOPE" I know, till this day, from young is...when I see a Bayi , I automatically Say "CHOPE" & have the urge to slap somebody in the back...

Maybe the man, thought the old man was playing.."BAYI ! CHOPE!"...that is why he pushed him from behind!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5 hrs ago

SINGAPORE - Police reports have been lodged over the Toa Payoh hawker centre table dispute.

The Police said that they were looking into the matter and have asked for anyone with information to call 1800-255-0000, or submit information online at www.police.gov.sg/iwitness.

They added that all information from the public would be kept confidential.

if i were him upon seeing this i immediately go Mata choo surrender and give some excuse e.g. I thought the uncle want to tackle my girl and that day i was having bad mood and acted on impulse and offer to apologise to uncle i.e. the ah Q way :p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i were him upon seeing this i immediately go Mata choo surrender and give some excuse e.g. I thought the uncle want to tackle my girl and that day i was having bad mood and acted on impulse and offer to apologise to uncle i.e. the ah Q way :p

He could borrow the tagline from the "masters of the seas"....."it was a honest mistake!"..

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

You cb kia sabo king. He was going to do exactly like what you just said. Now you pichak his lobang, IO will not believe him anymore.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dirty Old Man tried to 'tackle' the young lady, but realised she was not the reserved type. (no pun intended ) Too late... he tried to put up a front when her boyfriend appeared, but he knew it was a failed attempt. He cowered , took his plate of food and moved away.

You read the Wan Bao newspaper
See how the young couple behave!

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You read the Wan Bao newspaper
See how the young couple behave!

Caroline ng , daughter of Ah Pek, now want to drag minister Tan Chuan Jin

into the picture . jialat liao...

"No matter who is in the right or wrong, nobody should be treated in this manner, let alone to an old folk," she wrote.

She added that her father at times might be a little stubborn and long-winded "like most old folks", but was adamant that it did not warrant such a display of aggression from the couple.

Ms Ng also thanked supporters for standing up for her father, urging netizens to help identify the couple and to sign a petition calling for the Ministry of Social and Family Development to take action."

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now the Daughter also
Why must make it big ? I think 得饶人处且饶人

Can forgive just forgive
No point to keep finding fault

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

More to come from daughter Caroline ng fb :

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Caroline ng , daughter of Ah Pek, now want to drag minister Tan Chuan Jin

into the picture . jialat liao...

"No matter who is in the right or wrong, nobody should be treated in this manner, let alone to an old folk," she wrote.

She added that her father at times might be a little stubborn and long-winded "like most old folks", but was adamant that it did not warrant such a display of aggression from the couple.

Ms Ng also thanked supporters for standing up for her father, urging netizens to help identify the couple and to sign a petition calling for the Ministry of Social and Family Development to take action."

mebbe she knows both were staff from MSFD?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good thing , Uncle is not physically injured. All the couple need to do is to take a leaf from Rui En ; buy a basket of fruit and apologise profusely to him. Tell him it was a honest mistake that day. The man tripped over some banana wrap and accidentally banged him from behind. The lady was having her 'month thing' and was not in a right mood, hence the altercation.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5 hrs ago

SINGAPORE - Police reports have been lodged over the Toa Payoh hawker centre table dispute.

The Police said that they were looking into the matter and have asked for anyone with information to call 1800-255-0000, or submit information online at www.police.gov.sg/iwitness.

They added that all information from the public would be kept confidential.

Sinkies are so silly. Report the police for a simple bullying case? LOL!

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did the Ah Pek use to vote for Chiam See Tong in the Past ??? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

04+Black+Fried+Carrot+Cake+%25E7%2582%2592%25E8%258F%259C%25E5%25A4%25B4%25E7%25B2%25BF+%2528%25E9%25BB%2592%2529+%2540+Toa+Payoh+Lorong+8+Hawker+Centre+%2528Large%2529.JPG

bully-1274x640.jpg

chiam_see_tong.jpg

sitohmps.jpg

Ah Pek 's daughter ms caroline ng

Attachments

• IMG-20170425-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20170425-WA0005.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 476