• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good Young Couple Trashes Pioneer Over Hawker Centre Table Choping!

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought her granny just died.
You believe them?

I so sick and even show you my doctor letter to show you how sick I am
You still say me a liar.

I doubt your personality. And I knew who you are.
I just do not wish to say. U this hypocrite

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their tuition center is at Balmoral Plaza right? Can go there & throw some cowdung... ha ha ha

If they charge the person for vandalism,liable to a fine not exceeding $2,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years, and shall also, subject to sections 325(1) and 330(1) of the Criminal Procedure Code (Cap. 68), be punished with caning with not less than 3 strokes and not more than 8 strokes

So what kind of govt that passes law like this -do they value human or goods?-or profits (when retrenching staff).
maybe halimah can answer that!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Singaporean behave badly always got modus operandi. Find a relative sick. Find a sad story.

FUCK MAN! Behave badly should take knife cut out your eyeballs and force you to eat them. CHEE BYE!!!!

twentyfour

Alfrescian
Loyal
th

Chow is accused of using criminal force by using his body to forcefully barge against Ng, reports The Straits Times.

He is also alleged to have behaved in a disorderly manner by pushing bowls and plates off the table onto the ground.

His wife, Tay was charged with using abusive words on Ng with the intent to cause alarm.

The couple will be back in court on July 12

It is clearly stated. Tay was charged for using bad words because those bad words were accompanied with an intent to cause harm, in other words, a threat (even if implicit) of subsequent escalating into physical force.

your BMT officer scolding you fucking cheebye does not fall into this category because everyone knows tekan is tekan, it does not mean the officer intend to cause physical harm

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree this does not make sense. It's an old man who was in no position to defend himself.

If they charge the person for vandalism,liable to a fine not exceeding $2,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years, and shall also, subject to sections 325(1) and 330(1) of the Criminal Procedure Code (Cap. 68), be punished with caning with not less than 3 strokes and not more than 8 strokes

So what kind of govt that passes law like this -do they value human or goods?-or profits (when retrenching staff).

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Halimah soon be busy counting the millions she will be making & accumulating for her family...where, she got the time, to use her brain, on these mundane matters?...

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bullies are basically cowards. Attending courts and paying a $2700 fine is already too much for them to bear.
They never think about the mental stress they impose on others when they garang.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tis d type of jiuhukia who dare to bully sinkie. I cant imagine any sinkie who dare do such at bolehland.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tis d type of jiuhukia who dare to bully sinkie. I cant imagine any sinkie who dare do such at bolehland.

I dare.

We sinkies must put them jiuhukias in their rightful place. If you shove a jiuhukia, I will be there to back you up.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If uncle was there and heard the pitiful cries of the woman, I am sure he would have sympathy for her. He is a kind man.
Now that she had cried and apologised to the uncle in public, I suppose if Uncle can forgive and forget, the media should be appeased.