• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good Young Couple Trashes Pioneer Over Hawker Centre Table Choping!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
The HC near my place got rectangle tables with 6 seater. I've seen selfish couple who purposely take the middle 2 seats so they discourage sharing and take the whole table. I always plonk myself next to the charbor whenever i see this tactic. Makes them move away to the corner seats all the time.
i lagi worse. squeeze in between charbors and let a silent one go.
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

jw5

Loyal
Shin ming 26 .4.17

He didnt apologise. Didnt lend a hand to lift ah pek. Instead he asked ah pek why
he disturb his wife. Sounded like triad talking.

It would be very interesting to find out what that bitch told her husband over the phone, that made him come over and barge the old man in the back. :rolleyes:
He might even consider throwing his wife under the bus to get himself a lighter punishment. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It would be very interesting to find out what that bitch told her husband over the phone, that made him come over and barge the old man in the back. :rolleyes:
He might even consider throwing his wife under the bus to get himself a lighter punishment. :biggrin:

"ah sia, come quick, ah lau disturb me, one, you know?...'I busy buy food, leh'...'you still don't come, tonight, you no get, ok!?".

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

If were to do it. The two will jialat. Hope not.

Attachments

• P_20170427_004302_NT_1.jpg
    P_20170427_004302_NT_1.jpg
    427.5 KB · Views: 992

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
A civil serpent like that short guy WKS? Nowadays you rarely hear about him except when it comes to his golfing get togethers for the residents of Bishan/Toa Payoh.

Highly possible. Just look at the way he tekan the old man. And manner of confronting the ah pek.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
theindependent.sg/public-outraged-at-couple-who-bullied-old-man-at-toa-payoh-hawker-centre-queries-sent-to-uob-and-petition-started

"Another netizen, Trish Suan, has started a petition to help the old man raise funds to take civil action against the couple.

Writing to this publication about the petition, Trish said: “as a middle-aged woman with elderly parents, I was irked when I saw the way the young couple bullied the old man over seats at Toa Payoh Lor 8 hawker centre.

“The uncouth woman repeatedly used vulgarities on the old man. (We must) raise awareness that the Silver Generation should be respected, and not abused”, she added.

The petition is here: Civil action for old man against young couple in Toa Payoh hawker
"

Petition to msf and 3 others ........

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-27-05-30-10_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-04-27-05-30-10_1.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 945

jw5

Loyal
If the employer of the pushy fucker and the tuition agency of the bitch are revealed, there should be a mass boycott of these 2 organizations until the 2 are sacked. :oIo: