• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 100 Afghan Soldier Died Cock-Standing Killed By Taliban! Trump's MOAB Big Fuck Ah?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 100 Afghan Soldier Died Cock-Standing Killed By Taliban! Trump's MOAB Big Fuck Ah

With all their sophisticated weapons supplied to Iraq...US lost d war to Iran. But fucktard retard Devilwithin want us to believe US won d war cos US said so. Hahaha....real fools

Now donald duck bombed Afgan. N claimed victory again. All tis empty talk n fake news. Now Old man Fucktard retard Devilwithin compiling all d fake news n gonna post here. Just u wait. Hahaha...

another champion

you sound very proud that your middle east idols are always fighting proxy wars with foreign supplied weapons huh? I really hope you're getting some of the oil they're fighting over.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 100 Afghan Soldier Died Cock-Standing Killed By Taliban! Trump's MOAB Big Fuck Ah

With all their sophisticated weapons supplied to Iraq...US lost d war to Iran. But fucktard retard Devilwithin want us to believe US won d war cos US said so. Hahaha....real fools

Now donald duck bombed Afgan. N claimed victory again. All tis empty talk n fake news. Now Old man Fucktard retard Devilwithin compiling all d fake news n gonna post here. Just u wait. Hahaha...

LOL!... Fucking retards like you don't even dare to address me directly. LOL!....

Islamic terrorist like you love fighting and killing that is why your war has gone for thousands of years with no end in sight. Now your murderous Muslim brothers in the middle east using weapons from the west like USA and Russia to kill each other. So who is the dumbass here? LOL!....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

another champion

you sound very proud that your middle east idols are always fighting proxy wars with foreign supplied weapons huh? I really hop

e you're getting some of the oil they're fighting over.

Nope...y shld i be proud of ppl getting killed? I m no supporter of Saddam but at least teres peace. I just stating facts tat US love to BS n bully d weak. ME countries made a mistake by trusting US...a warmonger. Is all abt politics. Leaders just wanna save their ass

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nope...y shld i be proud of ppl getting killed? I m no supporter of Saddam but at least teres peace. I just stating facts tat US love to BS n bully d weak. ME countries made a mistake by trusting US...a warmonger. Is all abt politics. Leaders just wanna save their ass

ME countries made the mistake of trusting a retarded murderous cult religion founded by a horny pedophile murderer Muhammad. Even without US, they will still go and kill themselves with knives and rocks.

Killing of Shia Muslim in Pakistan By Extreme Sunni/Wahhabi Groups
[video=youtube;VZVkY3cCVv0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZVkY3cCVv0[/video]

Ahmadiyya Muslims TORTURED to DEATH - Indonesia
[video=youtube;_dExfGGcz7s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dExfGGcz7s[/video]

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL!!!!... And you believe in a crazy murderous pedophile sitting on a flying donkey? Who is the fucktard here? LOL!.....

What is undisputed here is that Islam is a cult religion of retarded murderous violence and Muhammad is a fucking horny pedophile murderous cunt! And all Muslims are potential Islamic terrorist.

Recent case of a moderate m&d muslim got radicalized by just listening to Islamic extremism radio channel broadcasted from Batam. It's is not fake news. Al-whoami 's has the stupig habit of putting his head into the desert sand and claim everything not to his liking as fake news.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL!... Fucking retards like you don't even dare to address me directly. LOL!....

Islamic terrorist like you love fighting and killing that is why your war has gone for thousands of years with no end in sight. Now your murderous Muslim brothers in the middle east using weapons from the west like USA and Russia to kill each other. So who is the dumbass here? LOL!....

Woooo...y shld i scare of saitan or devils. Fucktard retard Devilwithin fond of posting fake news. Why shld i waste my time talking to retard like u.

Btw wheres ur fake news abt the riot in indon on d recent election? Prediction....balls to u retard!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Recent case of a moderate m&d muslim got radicalized by just listening to Islamic extremism radio channel broadcasted from Batam. It's is not fake news. Al-whoami 's has the stupig habit of putting his head into the desert sand and claim everything not to his liking as fake news.

Ya sure....millions of them radicalise. Ya...indon n msia terrorist country. Quick quick follow ur retard master devilwithin n start collectg all d statistic. Show us d numbers.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Woooo...y shld i scare of saitan or devils. Fucktard retard Devilwithin fond of posting fake news. Why shld i waste my time talking to retard like u.

Btw wheres ur fake news abt the riot in indon on d recent election? Prediction....balls to u retard!

As expected of lying retarded murderous Muslims. Still believing in flying donkey and pedophile muderer Muhammad. Only only fake news is your cult religion is a religion of peace.

Killing of Shia Muslim in Pakistan By Extreme Sunni/Wahhabi Groups
[video=youtube;VZVkY3cCVv0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZVkY3cCVv0[/video]

Ahmadiyya Muslims TORTURED to DEATH - Indonesia
[video=youtube;_dExfGGcz7s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dExfGGcz7s[/video]

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya sure....millions of them radicalise. Ya...indon n msia terrorist country. Quick quick follow ur retard master devilwithin n start collectg all d statistic. Show us d numbers.

I never said millions got radicalized.. I know of very nice m&d bangs and m&d chikus and indon mas. The problem is your peacful imams never clarify the extreme texts from the Quran. It is a fact, the extreme texts are there. Don't say killing of infidels is not in the texts.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

moab was dropped on IS. these guys who attacked the northern forces are from taliban.