• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat I predict in one year's time all wardens in Changi Prison will accept Jesus Christ.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
All through Kong Hee's persuasion. And God bless the Holy Trinity, the prison authorities will sell the Changi Prison Complex to give to the Church Building Fund and buy over completely SunHoTec City. Hallelujah!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I predict in one year's time all wardens in Changi Prison will accept Jesus Chris

They should lock him up in cell with lots of Bagalah rapists who will immediately convert his ass to ISLAM.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I predict in one year's time all wardens in Changi Prison will accept Jesus Chris

I predict within one week, every prisoner would have fucked Kong Hee's ass. :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I came out from my 18 degrees airconed room to kitchen and it was hot. Is sweat running down Serina's cleavage now? Sun Ho should have no problem getting cooled.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;5Wp1vUe49Lg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wp1vUe49Lg[/video]

They are in Changi now. But Glory be to Jesus Christ Sun Ho is Changi Free! I will if the opportunity comes drive by Changi jail playing the above song at full blast. Hope it will reach their ears. Hey Kelvinmog! Dee.....dee.....deee....deee..LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I predict within one week, every prisoner would have fucked Kong Hee's ass. :biggrin:

Sorry to inform you arse fucking had long been outlawed on threat of very, very serious consequences. Kong Hee is in maximum security wing.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

In 2 weeks time the first visit by loved ones. Stay tuned to CNA.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kong Hee will have the opportunity to breath air outside of prison before his release if his parents die and is granted a few hours to pay his respects on compassionate ground. I will want to die now if I have the fucking cheat for a son!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can City Harvest be controlled by Sun Ho until Kong's release or Pastor Bobby Chaw will have usurped the throne by then?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Am I being cruel?....LOL......LOL

UMNO Terrorist

Alfrescian
Loyal

giphy.gif

XQXK4fB.gif

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kong Hee would have met the acquaintance of my primary school classmate Chia Teck Leng by now. You know the guy serving 42 years for embezzling 117 million from AFB? First words out of Chia's mouth would be why the fuck not 21 years for you!.....LOL.....LOL.. Anyway Chia's nickname inside is Tiger Woods. A misnomer for Tiger Breweries.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

After his release he will claim that god came to him in his cell and asked him to repent. He would claim that he was reborn again. His naive followers will be suckered for another round of lifestyle donations. Both he and his followers would classify it as a resurrection. This time he will formally ask his followers permission to use the donation to fund his lifestyle and no one can touch him.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

After his release he will claim that god came to him in his cell and asked him to repent. He would claim that he was reborn again. His naive followers will be suckered for another round of lifestyle donations. Both he and his followers would classify it as a resurrection. This time he will formally ask his followers permission to use the donation to fund his lifestyle and no one can touch him.

There is a precedent for this in Zikapore. Have you heard of AMDK pastor Rick Seaward? He went to jail years ago for similar reasons like Kong Hee. Throughout the trial, he claimed he was honest but made unwise decisions. After his very short stint in Changi, he resumed his pastoral duties and is still today head of a fairly large church in Singapore called Victory Family Centre, formerly known as Calvary Charismatic Centre.

Kong Hee will try to pull off the same stunt. Hence, he will maintain his innocence and simply blame his fate on 'unwise decisions' rather than dishonesty.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Victory Family Centre is a megachurch in Singapore. It was established in 1977 by Rev Dr Rick Seaward. To date, it has grown to a congregation of some 5,000. It was originally founded as Calvary Charismatic Centre and met in the late '80s and early '90s in the old New World Amusement park grounds. In 1990 Rick Seaward was indicted of financial misappropriation. Seaward, a dual American and Singapore citizen, relocated to lead a church in New Zealand but still held the title of "Apostolic Advisor" of the Singapore church. During that time the church was pastored by George Ee. In 1992 Rick Seaward was convicted but sentenced to only one day in jail and a fine, suggesting the Singapore court felt Seaward violated a techinicality and did no harm. Subsequently, he relocated back to Singapore, moved the church to Tampines, Singapore, and renamed it Victory Family Centre.

http://www.thefullwiki.org/Victory_Family_Centre

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kong Hee would have met the acquaintance of my primary school classmate Chia Teck Leng by now. You know the guy serving 42 years for embezzling 117 million from AFB? First words out of Chia's mouth would be why the fuck not 21 years for you!.....LOL.....LOL.. Anyway Chia's nickname inside is Tiger Woods. A misnomer for Tiger Breweries.

1 month also cannot tahan.dont take 42 years.
I pity the poultry animals kept in cage farm.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

All through Kong Hee's persuasion. And God bless the Holy Trinity, the prison authorities will sell the Changi Prison Complex to give to the Church Building Fund and buy over completely SunHoTec City. Hallelujah!

I know you say this facetiously, but something like that may well happen. This is an amazing guy, even if he is crooked. He won't be twiddling his thumbs in Changi. Yes, he will reach out to prisoners and staff. Let's see what happens.