• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Last of the mohicans.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i feel like i could be the last of the mohicans(sinkies),the last generation of the true blue sinkies.borned in the late 80s and 90s,we are the last generation of the mohicans of a bygone era.those born after the Y2k are a mutated species,borned after the nuclear apocalypse.

lots of cute asian girls walking around with nice curvy buttcheeks and nice petite tits and fertile bellies,but i doubt they are singaporeans.my offspring could be a half breed.

time to preserve sinkie culture,im going down to the void deck and beating my war drums and praying to the rain gods.

heres a song called akua tuta (take care of our lands) by the now defunct mohicans.

[video=youtube;E8I-Hy2vC8Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8I-Hy2vC8Y&gl=SG&hl=en-GB[/video]

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonsense. Last of the Mohicans are busy directing important ministry boards, chairing committees and hosting birthday parties for the Prince and his progeny. Otherwise they be wine tasting, queueing up at Chinese restaurants or matchmaking their kids together after Sunday service. Far from becoming extinct my friend! Don't you want Singaporeans to have better lives in the future? Except it other people children of course nobody cares about your children or whether you have them.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also a large Group of the last Mohicans doing their NS for the Nation for the last circle of their lives, Driving Taxis.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nonsense. Last of the Mohicans are busy directing important ministry boards, chairing committees and hosting birthday parties for the Prince and his progeny. Otherwise they be wine tasting, queueing up at Chinese restaurants or matchmaking their kids together after Sunday service. Far from becoming extinct my friend! Don't you want Singaporeans to have better lives in the future? Except it other people children of course nobody cares about your children or whether you have them.

which "Singaporeans" are we talking about?If the last of the mohicans are dead whats there to worry about?no one cares about the others children,they are always going to be around,trust me they are going to be around for a long long time,there wont be any shortage of them.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
which "Singaporeans" are we talking about?If the last of the mohicans are dead whats there to worry about?no one cares about the others children,they are always going to be around,trust me they are going to be around for a long long time,there wont be any shortage of them.

Aren't ministers Singaporeans? How about all the highly paid civil servants from "good families?" Singaporeans will thrive and survive, just that it not include you and others here. Singapore and Singaporeans will prosper forever more as long as the formula is undisturbed.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aren't ministers Singaporeans? How about all the highly paid civil servants from "good families?" Singaporeans will thrive and survive, just that it not include you and others here. Singapore and Singaporeans will prosper forever more as long as the formula is undisturbed.

how will Singaporean thrive and survive when 80 to 90 percent of them are wiped out?sounds more like a holocaust or a apocalyptic event to me.like those movies twelve monkeys where humans live underground and 90 percent died from an unknown virus,trust me mankind dont do very well in those situations.

and those are traitor dogs,they are willingly to sacrifice their own race and the future for their own current selfish desires,karma has a way of sorting them out.or maybe our race is facing retribution for our sins.