• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Russia and China join the war with NK to attack america

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russia and China are blocking US carrier to enter SCS and near NK peninsula.

Both hv to join the war with NK for what reason?

To stop mass NK refugees enter China and Russia. This shd be the way to fuck America off.

Smart move by Russia and China. Asians and Chinese are smart people. Quick thinking join the fight to protect their neighbors first. This will resolve refugees crisis problem to make sure the war is not at your door step.

All nations shd learn this strategy when bully by white trash gangster and drug trafficker America. You toucj my neighbors i will whack you too.

Look at what happen to ME situations. The neighbors did not join Syria to ward off America and created refugees problems for themsleves.

For this reason ALL countries must hv a nuclear bomb standby to bomb fuck US off.

Make US in refugees crisis in America if they keep misbehave and arrigant towards others.

Last edited:

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russia and China are blocking US carrier to enter SCS and near NK peninsula.

Both hv to join the war with NK for what reason?

To stop mass NK refugees enter China and Russia. This shd be the way to fuck America off.

Smart move by Russia and China. Asians and Chinese are smart people. Quick thinking join the fight to protect their neighbors first. This will resolve refugees crisis problem to make sure the war is not at your door step.

All nations shd learn this strategy when bully by white trash gangster and drug trafficker America. You toucj my neighbors i will whack you too.

Look at what happen to ME situations. The neighbors did not join Syria to ward off America and created refugees problems for themsleves.

For this reason ALL countries must hv a nuclear bomb standby to bomb fuck US off.

Make US in refugees crisis in America if they keep misbehave and arrigant towards others.

World is a game between the big boys, and NK is only proxy for their wars.

Or in my concept a bait for Russo-Sino Alliance to Lure USA into trap.

They should not block their game, let it and entrap and KILL a fucking TOTAL CARNAGE on them. That's the prime objective to settle business, too civilized then fuck spider already.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not on your gome soil ircyr neighbors are ar war. You get affected by the trouble and refugees flee to yr country.

Go to USA and fuck them up better they hv refugee problems and their people fleeing.

World is a game between the big boys, and NK is only proxy for their wars.

Or in my concept a bait for Russo-Sino Alliance to Lure USA into trap.

They should not block their game, let it and entrap and KILL a fucking TOTAL CARNAGE on them. That's the prime objective to settle business, too civilized then fuck spider already.