• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkies cheat other sinkies of $ millions in Vancouver, is there no escape from them?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkies cheat other sinkies of $ millions in Vancouver, is there no escape from t

Who is this pa-trick tan, son of kfc the ns dodger?

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkies cheat other sinkies of $ millions in Vancouver, is there no escape from t

This pilot never tell you that the most important part of his job is to polish the plane's nose and kick the tyres?

Seriously pilot is the best job on earth lah. One "o" level old pilot told me his salary was higher than university graduate back then in 70s. And the airline paid for their pilot education. All free!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

There's something irresistible about Ponzi schemes and sinkies,like a moth to a bright light they are drawn closely,the warmth,the security,the feeling of being rich when they "look" at their CPF accounts.the only difference is ur not allowed to withdraw legally from one thus ensuring the

what is so great about West Vancouver? I have never been to West Vancouver, only Vancouver. But why are there so many Sinkies there? I personally know one senior SAF Colonel that retired and bought a place there. that was maybe 10 years ago. Not cheap, i always wondered where he got the money from. And now according to this article, a former RSAF fighter pilot also bought there in the 70s. Not to mention that Old fart Lee Con You also bought a property in West Vancouver decades ago. PAP complain about the low birth rate simi lancheow? They are all living overseas breeding just fine.

jw5

Loyal

You can take the sinkie out of sinkieland, but you can never take the sinkieness out of the sinkie. :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what is so great about West Vancouver? I have never been to West Vancouver, only Vancouver. But why are there so many Sinkies there? I personally know one senior SAF Colonel that retired and bought a place there. that was maybe 10 years ago. Not cheap, i always wondered where he got the money from. And now according to this article, a former RSAF fighter pilot also bought there in the 70s. Not to mention that Old fart Lee Con You also bought a property in West Vancouver decades ago. PAP complain about the low birth rate simi lancheow? They are all living overseas breeding just fine.

It's a Asian city.like all chinks sinkies they need to be near a Chinatown to feel comfortable.i mean Singapore is one big Chinatown just that they don't realise it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This pilot never tell you that the most important part of his job is to polish the plane's nose and kick the tyres?

No he didn't. But after i did my clear shit job to clear the shit that others created for him, he seems to forget the shit was created by them (others) - shitty people - not me who joined after the shit blew up and hit the fan. The lesson to learn is always leave some shit unclear for pilot who got short memory to remember the smell of shit and who are the shit creators to be able to appreciate the shit clearer.

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No he didn't. But after i did my clear shit job to clear the shit that others created for him, he seems to forget the shit was created by them (others) - shitty people - not me who joined after the shit blew up and hit the fan. The lesson to learn is always leave some shit unclear for pilot who got short memory to remember the smell of shit and who are the shit creators to be able to appreciate the shit clearer.

Lesson to learn: don't be kaykiang to clear all work until no work left for yourself. If you are paid high to clear shit, after you cleared all you aren't needed anymore. Anyone can take over an easy job at a lower pay.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lesson to learn: don't be kaykiang to clear all work until no work left for yourself. If you are paid high to clear shit, after you cleared all you aren't needed anymore. Anyone can take over an easy job at a lower pay.

That's why i said the lesson to learn is to leave some shit unclear as there are many ingrates around who can't appreciate 100% effort from you but like to hear the sweet talk and poison from shit creators after all shit is cleared, forgetting they are the shit creators in the first place.