• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kong Hee: I had acted in the church’s best interest, which the court also accepted!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jesus' Con Man Kong Hee fainally in prison. His Fucking God Awaiting Him INSIDE?

Now all pee in pants.volunteer to start jail term early.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jesus' Con Man Kong Hee fainally in prison. His Fucking God Awaiting Him INSIDE?

Brings new meaning to "cell groups."

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

At least there will be no more tweets or FB postings from him for the next few years. Thank God! (no pun intended).

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did he bring peanut butter and olive oil to lubricate his ass for easier penetration?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

aiya.people already receiving their punishment.no points rejoice over people suffering.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who keeping the Wife occupied when he is inside?

IMG_0052.JPG

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kong Hee: I had acted in the church’s best interest, which the court also accepte

I got inside info there's a female inmate in the women's wing whose reputation precedes her. She is nicknamed "The Shovel" because of her tongue. I hope the system will have the compassion to keep her away from my Serina.

aiya.why want to spread unnecessary rumours

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kong Hee: I had acted in the church’s best interest, which the court also accepte

Sure it's an MLM church like you claim so how do you do it?

Remember the entire SPH media was against him and so was it on social media like facebook where ppl were reporting on how much money he and his wife and cronies had wasted yet he still has tons of suporters. CHC still stands today. Maybe not so huge compared to last time BUT their defence of kongster and his wife and inner circle are still stoic and unfaltering. How do you get such loyalty?

First is the leader charisma, then the appeasing factors like modern auditorium, live band, songs, cell group bondage. The feel good factors could be dressing well, being saved by Con Hee, in a AMDK religion and others.

Blind faith is another factor.

Rony Tan is not a charismatic leader, his main pulling factor is the false hope from conducting faith healing service.

Anymore to add?

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Serina, is she used to peeing in the open? :(

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am sure she is still awake now ... no air-con, hard mat bed... :biggrin:

So poor thing. I hope she trimmed her nails, at least can orr herself. :(
Her hubby might be fucking Sun Ho now.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

confirm with chop first night can't sleep lo. :o

is just like 2.5 years of NS enlistment la.
first few days sibei sian wah.after that used to it
is the daily stripping in the cell very hard for them