• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kong Hee: I had acted in the church’s best interest, which the court also accepted!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kong Hee: I had acted in the church’s best interest, which the court also accepte

Must conjugal visit be the lawful husband only??
I would like to visit Serina.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kong Hee: I had acted in the church’s best interest, which the court also accepte

Must conjugal visit be the lawful husband only??
I would like to visit Serina.
No makeup, no low cut blouse, not a good idea,, you may get a heart attack seeing heat rashes all over her slim waist body :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Is Kong Hee starting a new cell group?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have a basket of rotten eggs and veggies ready to throw at him and his team when they pass by.

hi sir, what is the sop for reporting to changi prison ? yours sounds like a march pass parade :confused:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

No makeup, no low cut blouse, not a good idea,, you may get a heart attack seeing heat rashes all over her slim waist body :biggrin:

I will bring her a set of makeup and victoria secrets bra and panty set.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just get the fuck into jail, still talk so much cock.

PAP should consult him how to get all his fucking sheep to obey like zombies, take money take soul.

They already have it is called CC & RC , that is why they always ask, "member"...don't forget their mega 'church" PA...

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

konghee going to jail now? the sky is crying. knn

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lol

Stealing this for my fb

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Every thief now will tell they place they steal from, steal for, or their children, that, they "acted in their best interest"...doesn't every sinner says that?...but this 'prosperity god' has no sins....he " acted for the church's best interest"...

Did he say to the church goers...." I have sinned....Father, forgive me1"???? ????

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Every thief now will tell they place they steal from, steal for, or their children, that, they "acted in their best interest"...doesn't every sinner says that?...but this 'prosperity god' has no sins....he " acted for the church's best interest"...

Did he say to the church goers...." I have sinned....Father, forgive me1"???? ????

huat is the meaning of "church best interests"?

using members hard-earned $50m donations and tithes to further the music career of his wife in the guise of crossing over to spread god's word is church's best interests?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

huat is the meaning of "church best interests"?

using members hard-earned $50m donations and tithes to further the music career of his wife in the guise of crossing over to spread god's word is church's best interests?

Hi family benefit a good life, of good food, residences, clothes cars etc..all the good luxuries of life, known as a GOOD CHRISTIAN LIVING....benefiting from the donations of the church goers, who go by faith to donate that money...

faith in people like CONN HEE, fart! CHOY!....& whatever "crossover" project that involves his wife, not to mention his son..his...whatever!...

That is the "church best interests"....how you wish you have a father like him, good food, good living & housing, good cars, & going to good school & first class travel everywhere....& when you go church....you are treated & fawned over like a "mini god"...

well...the church certainly have "good interest"...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

just found out the sop is leeport to court first then sit Mata Chia for enlistment.
serina was late for leeporting. supposed to leeport by 9am.
there were no one to send them off and no one throw eggs . only leeporters .:wink:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

just found out the sop is leeport to court first then sit Mata Chia for enlistment.
serina was late for leeporting. supposed to leeport by 9am.
there were no one to send them off and no one throw eggs . only leeporters .:wink:

u never go kaypoh and see slim waist serina? :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

First time I saw her wearing cotton pants. She had a bulge in the pubic area. Either afro or menses.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

First time I saw her wearing cotton pants. She had a bulge in the pubic area. Either afro or menses.

That's call modesty, cover her "privates"...good "kissthem" woman, must cover those parts!:rolleyes:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's call modesty, cover her "privates"...good "kissthem" woman, must cover those parts!:rolleyes:

I got inside info there's a female inmate in the women's wing whose reputation precedes her. She is nicknamed "The Shovel" because of her tongue. I hope the system will have the compassion to keep her away from my Serina.

Ebolar8SG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus' Con Man Kong Hee fainally in prison. His Fucking God Awaiting Him INSIDE?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...egins-serving-3-5-year-jail-term/3692828.html

City Harvest Church’s Kong Hee begins serving 3.5-year jail term

By Vanessa Paige Chelvan Posted 21 Apr 2017 08:49 Updated 21 Apr 2017 09:30

Email More

A A

SINGAPORE: City Harvest Church’s pastor Kong Hee and four others convicted of misappropriating S$50 million from the megachurch’s coffers surrendered themselves on Friday morning (Apr 21) at the State Courts to be transported to prison to start serving their jail terms, ranging from seven months to three and a half years.

City Harvest Church founder and senior pastor Kong Hee arrives at State Courts to begin jail term pic.twitter.com/wTEXEVt0mI
— justin (@JustinOngCNA) April 21, 2017

Kong, 52, had his eight-year sentence reduced to three and a half years’ jail on Apr 7 by the High Court. Five accomplices also saw their sentences cut.

All but Chew begin serving their sentences on Friday.

Former City Harvest Church finance manager Sharon Tan arrives at State Courts to surrender herself for jail term https://t.co/9mZ9GlOIVi pic.twitter.com/2n34rhepQS

Former City Harvest Church finance committee member John Lam next to arrive at court as jail term set to begin https://t.co/COnB8pbXVZ pic.twitter.com/2yNKiXhtee

Former City Harvest Church deputy senior pastor Tan Ye Peng arrives at court to start serving jail term https://t.co/COnB8pbXVZ pic.twitter.com/QgqHrr1bwf

Former City Harvest Church finance manager Serina Wee arrives at State Courts to surrender herself for her jail term https://t.co/COnB8pbXVZ pic.twitter.com/Dvf4k81PEm

Chew was granted a stay by the High Court until the Court of Appeal decides questions of law brought by the prosecution.

Chew said he plans to bring his case to the apex court too, and the deferment would allow him the time and resources he needs to conduct his own defence.

The six were convicted in 2015 after a 140-day trial and sentenced to between 21 months and eight years’ jail.

All six launched appeals, as did the prosecution. On Apr 7, 2017, the High Court decided to convict the six of reduced charges and consequently, all saw their jail terms significantly reduced.

- CNA/dl

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Jesus' Con Man Kong Hee fainally in prison. His Fucking God Awaiting Him INSIDE?

Is the Prosecution going to appeal? & will the case go to the APEX Court?....or they will serve first & then go court again?