• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kong Hee: I had acted in the church’s best interest, which the court also accepted!

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kong Hee: I had acted in the church’s best interest, which the court also accepte

At least 50% of the gong kia CHC members will burst in tears and donations will shoot up and stream into the special fund to 'support' his family.

Kong Hee Fat Choy all the way!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Kong Hee: I had acted in the church’s best interest, which the court also accepte

"I had acted in the church’s best interest, something which the court also accepted, although I accept responsibility for the manner in which I had sought to bring the Crossover Project to fruition in using the building fund," he stated.

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/20...-faces-3-5-years-of-imprisonment-on-21-april/

Why is it so difficult to say " I have sinned. Lord , have mercy on me ! "?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just get the fuck into jail, still talk so much cock.

PAP should consult him how to get all his fucking sheep to obey like zombies, take money take soul.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Making a horse sing with church's money is in the church's best interest ?

jw5

Loyal

Making a horse sing with church's money is in the church's best interest ?

When the church members hear an ugly horse sing, they will feel better about themselves and this is in their best interests. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sun Ho sings on new City Harvest album, Draw Me, which has topped Singapore iTunes charts

24577456_-_28_06_2012_-_mksunho.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How many of you would be joining me in jeering Kong Hee when he goes off to prison tomorrow?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sad ... tomorrow Serina Wee will be going in instead of the horse.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kong hee is an interesting case. Remember the entire media machinery of the govt was against him and his church, Their reporting of how his wife was spending so much money renting that hollywood mansion and the costs involved etc and of course continues to this day the breakdown of their lawyers fees and everything BUT they still have tons of supporters and new supporters. Isn't it worth looking at how he did it? Or rather maybe there are tons of morons in SG and the world around remember he was praying with that jap girl who belonged to some sort of CHC affiliated church in the suicide forest of tokyo to simply milk for money and undying loyalty OR there is a method and a way to get ppl to be loyal to you. I am sure there are unsuccessful pastors around. For every large church i am sure there are a lot of small ones around same thing with other religious organizations.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

How many of you would be joining me in jeering Kong Hee when he goes off to prison tomorrow?

Two great spots:
1. High court
2. 982 Upper Changi Rd North

If you have car, you can have two takes at jeering him and his wonderful teammates

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Finally, the admission of guilt ...

“To all I have disappointed, stumbled and hurt in my congregation, in the Body of Christ at large, and in the public, I am truly sorry. I have made unwise decisions in the past that have led me to where I am today. I am filled with grief and regret over my mistakes and I sincerely ask for your forgiveness,” he said.

Kong said he had come to terms with what is ahead and is “at peace”. He and four others will begin serving their jail sentences on 21 April. Chew Eng Han requested and was granted a deferment on his jail term after indicating that he wanted to file a criminal reference for his case.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Two great spots:
1. High court
2. 982 Upper Changi Rd North

If you have car, you can have two takes at jeering him and his wonderful teammates

I have a basket of rotten eggs and veggies ready to throw at him and his team when they pass by.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kong hee is an interesting case. Remember the entire media machinery of the govt was against him and his church, Their reporting of how his wife was spending so much money renting that hollywood mansion and the costs involved etc and of course continues to this day the breakdown of their lawyers fees and everything BUT they still have tons of supporters and new supporters. Isn't it worth looking at how he did it? Or rather maybe there are tons of morons in SG and the world around remember he was praying with that jap girl who belonged to some sort of CHC affiliated church in the suicide forest of tokyo to simply milk for money and undying loyalty OR there is a method and a way to get ppl to be loyal to you. I am sure there are unsuccessful pastors around. For every large church i am sure there are a lot of small ones around same thing with other religious organizations.

Two very lucrative business models:
1. Running a MLM aka Mega Church disguised to spread the 'Grace' of God

2. Operating a jackpot club disguised as a football club

Option 1 is the best and risk lowest! Option 1, Con Hee has already shown you the path, the light and the way. :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have a basket of rotten eggs and veggies ready to throw at him and his team when they pass by.
u haf missed out a nuke in ur list of items ...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Two very lucrative business models:
1. Running a MLM aka Mega Church disguised to spread the 'Grace' of God

2. Operating a jackpot club disguised as a football club

Option 1 is the best and risk lowest! Option 1, Con Hee has already shown you the path, the light and the way. :biggrin:

Sure it's an MLM church like you claim so how do you do it?

Remember the entire SPH media was against him and so was it on social media like facebook where ppl were reporting on how much money he and his wife and cronies had wasted yet he still has tons of suporters. CHC still stands today. Maybe not so huge compared to last time BUT their defence of kongster and his wife and inner circle are still stoic and unfaltering. How do you get such loyalty?

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

is he truly remorseful? my gut feel thinks he isn't...