• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Asiatic Man Stuffs Eel Up His Asshole To Cure Constipation! Guess His Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
3F60718300000578-4424570-image-a-1_1492596248607.jpg

A factory worker from southeast China put a half-a-metre long eel into his anus in a bid to cure his constipation problem.

49-year-old Mr Liu was rushed to the local hospital after claiming he had a stomach ache last week.

Doctors were shocked when the found the Asian swamp eel in his stomach along with faeces and food residue.

According to a report on Guangdong Television, Liu visited the hospital claiming he had a constipation problem. Doctors diagnosed the man with bowel obstruction and recommended that he stay at the hospital for further treatment.

Liu refused and decided to resort to ancient method of treating constipation by putting an eel into his anus to try and clear the blockage.

3F604E1500000578-4424570-image-m-12_1492596325409.jpg

3F60719500000578-4424570-image-a-10_1492596314573.jpg

Dr Zhao Zhirong, surgeon at the hospital told reporters that the patient didn't explain the cause of his stomach ache when he was admitted to the hospital.

'We asked Mr Liu when we spotted the eel in his stomach, he said the eel went into his anus by mistake. But after the surgery, he told us that he actually put an eel inside his anus himself,' said Dr Zhao.

He also added that the situation could have been much worse had he waited to come to the hospital.

Liu explained to the doctor that he used the eel to treat his symptoms instead of staying in the hospital.

The eel was found dead when the doctors took it out, but it is unsure whether or not the eel was alive when Liu put it in.
Liu is now recovering in the hospital.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-1-64ft-long-eel-anus-treat-constipation.html

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And there are a lot of morons out there who still trust TCM. I always wonder why our good PAP government has been so politically correct with this bunch of quacks? Stuffing an eel up one's asshole is a medical solution to constipation? I mean, seriously?

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
And there are a lot of morons out there who still trust TCM. I always wonder why our good PAP government has been so politically correct with this bunch of quacks? Stuffing an eel up one's asshole is a medical solution to constipation? I mean, seriously?

You don't pray pray! Eel stuffed in your See Fart Loong when you suffered Constipation, because you forced the poor eel to EAT YOUR CRAP, solved your Constipation OK?
:biggrin:

Huat Ah@!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing to do with tcm or clearing the chute, john - more of feeding his pet :wink:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It works! But problem is he didn't follow his own advice put in the second to remove the first lah. Dr nays would agree with me.
liddat more problems, as you may need a third to remove the second and so on.....
if so, then no more a question of over-consumption but how long :p