• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Blames Fail Pregnancies On Good PAP Instead of His Wife's Incompetence!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pregnancy-abuse-employers-stress-singapore_1.jpg

My wife has suffered two failed pregnancies. One was due to the baby's heart problems and the other due to a miscarriage. Majority of the doctors or professionals we consulted told us that stress was probably the major cause.

The government tells us Singaporeans that we should have more kids and also reminds us to constantly upgrade ourselves. Apparently the measly $500 skillsfuture credits given to us is supposed to be enough to help us get through our difficult lives in Singapore. There is very little support, if not none, from so many companies.

My wife is currently working full time in a childcare and at the same time, taking her part time diploma because it is impossible for us to live respectably with only one sole breadwinner.

We recently got a 4 room Bto flat of our own. If either one of us were to stop working, the other will be plagued with the bills & expenses. Bills such as electricity, water & gas bills, handphone bills, conservancy charges, bank reno loan, internet bill & necessary expenses such as insurance, food, transport and every other basic stuff to get us through daily. So the option of her quitting her job or even to work part time to concentrate on her studies is out of the question. We hardly have anything left for ourselves for entertainment or leisure even now.

Presently, with the both of us working, we occasionally get to enjoy simple pleasures such as a movie and dinner at a casual dining restaurant or cafe. If my wife quits her job, even that little bit of enjoyment we have would be gone.

On top of everything, her company is not contributing to her peace of mind or well being at all. They give her tonnes of work to be completed within ridiculous timelines, fully aware that she is undergoing her diploma. She has to clear all the ridiculous amount of work even in the after hours of her work, on top of her assignments at school. On school days, which is thrice a week, she starts her day early in the morning and ends late at night. Everything is wearing her out too much to even do anything else or even spend time with me.

She also told me that she witnessed her supervisor unreasonably stressing out another pregnant colleague as well! How do we have more healthy children & upgrade ourselves in situations like these?!

Sharing my story, I would like to tell the government that what you are giving us, IS NOT ENOUGH for Singaporeans like us to keep going and lead a happy family. This is the reality that you are refusing to face and I wish to know how long you are going to ignore it.

Anonymous Singaporean
A.S.S. Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/a...-birth-sg-impossible-due-stress-bad-employers
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
U mean the Myanmar doctors and Mongolian nurses who examined the wife did not save the babies?

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
U mean the Myanmar doctors and Mongolian nurses who examined the wife did not save the babies?

Strange and curiousier and curiousier.....how do you put more stress on a child care teacher beyond office hours....more and more homework to mark at home?.....detailed timetable for each and every child under her care?....

Anyone with the answers?

Appears like fake news....full of fire and brimstone, but offer little in details...:eek:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do poor fucks even want to have children? :*: The job of replenishing the sinkie population should be left to rich PAP towkays like JohnTan. Please don't overestimate yourselves, you fucking poor sinkies!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The useless wife got a defective cheebye, go try with another woman if successful can dump the useless wife.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Those doctors are irresponsible.

Anyhow say stress is the cause. Most miscarriages are due to genetic problems with the fetus. Keep trying to blame the patient make them feel guilty for what?

Stupid sinkie doctors.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strange and curiousier and curiousier.....how do you put more stress on a child care teacher beyond office hours....more and more homework to mark at home?.....detailed timetable for each and every child under her care?....
i'm sure planning games for the kids of foreign talents must be really stressful nowsadays, what with refereeing during cricket, ping pong games and teaching pinoy kids to do the tinikling folk dance :o
Anyhow say stress is the cause. Most miscarriages are due to genetic problems with the fetus. Keep trying to blame the patient make them feel guilty for what?
Stupid sinkie doctors.
by genetic problems, i think you mean "feetus" - cos "footsie" is also a method of foreplay to make the woman lubricated well enuff to receive his member and make it easier for the tadpoles to travel upstream :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stupid sinkie doctors.

sinkie doctors almost always cite stress as a factor in all ills. don't know why. may be it's codified in sinkie medical fraternity to refrain from revealing that sizable number of sinkies have inherited genetic and mental issues. this is why i fully agree with old man that old inbred sinkie straits settlement stock needs a total refresh from better stock.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Preggies are nothing but trouble for their employers. They don't devote their effort to work and always go on sick leave etc affecting company operations. And this chap kpkb so much about financial stress due to his financial commitments. Than how come he want a kid n makes things worse? If he cannot afford to survive on single income he can definitely not afford a kid. Thank goodness pap don't give welfare if not the tax payer will be footing the bill for problems he and his wife created.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
sinkie doctors almost always cite stress as a factor in all ills. don't know why. may be it's codified in sinkie medical fraternity to refrain from revealing that sizable number of sinkies have inherited genetic and mental issues. this is why i fully agree with old man that old inbred sinkie straits settlement stock needs a total refresh from better stock.

The facts are the facts. How many sinkies have died and have miscarriages while under the care of illegal Myanmar, PRC, Indian doctors, and sinkie hating Pinoy nurses, Mongolian and PRC nurses? etc. when your healthcare personnel treating you is from one of these countries, you are basically receiving 3rd world health care. Therefore, you will get 3rd mortality rates. Which part of this is hard to understand? U think PAP elite go to 3rd world doctors? Not a chance in hell.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do poor fucks even want to have children? :*: The job of replenishing the sinkie population should be left to rich PAP towkays like JohnTan. Please don't overestimate yourselves, you fucking poor sinkies!

Why ai ai???It should but it don't.in the real world,the poor likes to fuck and fuck

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The facts are the facts. How many sinkies have died and have miscarriages while under the care of illegal Myanmar, PRC, Indian doctors, and sinkie hating Pinoy nurses, Mongolian and PRC nurses? etc. when your healthcare personnel treating you is from one of these countries, you are basically receiving 3rd world health care. Therefore, you will get 3rd mortality rates. Which part of this is hard to understand? U think PAP elite go to 3rd world doctors? Not a chance in hell.

And yet in conflict zones, birth rates are exploding. Are sinkies that soft and weak?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"There is very little support, if not none, from so many companies."

Is the original contributor some kind of joke.?
Its all about cheaperer, betterer or fasterer-if not the Pinoy, PRC, Indian FT openly welcomed by the PAP will be there to take over your jobs .
In other countries you can seek the help of something called a trade union-here you have the NTUC and the so called symbiotic ties with you know who. It its website it says that ''NTUC's objectives are to help Singapore stay competitive .................to be an inclusive labour movement for all collars, ages and nationalities "

in case some forget, here is a gentle reminder of one of the many things that will happen if you cannot pay your bills

A woman in her 70s was detained and summoned to court for owing $411 in conservancy fees, Shin Min Daily News reported yesterday. Madam Lee, who lives in Lengkok Bahru, told Shin Min that she received the summons two weeks ago. She could not read English and had to ask a friend to translate it.She is accused of owing the Tanjong Pagar Town Council $411 in conservancy fees, and can be fined $1,000 if found guilty.....Madam Lee said she turned herself in at a police station. She was offered bail, but chose to remain in custody. After two days, she paid the $1,000 in bail and was released -
http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...-conservancy-fee-arrears#sthash.0HBatb4v.dpuf

I'm not sure but doesn't the poor Mdm Lee belong to the so called Pioneer where the "The Government has introduced the Pioneer Generation Package to honour and thank our Pioneers for their hard work and dedication. They have made Singapore what it is today "

Last edited: