• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pioneer Sinkie Tells Young AMDK: "I Know You're Gay! Let's Fuck!"

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.facebook.com/theamnesiac/videos/3992631782453/

Screen-Shot-2017-04-20-at-11.42.27-am.png

Hey Singapore friends: just a heads up, this guy physically assaulted me on the MRT, so if you ever see him, be on your guard. I was with a friend and he approached me--drunk--and said he was gay, and that he wanted to fuck me. He said, "I know you're gay, so let's fuck."

This went on for several minutes and I tried to politely diffuse the situation, but then he began to yell at my friend when she intervened; I wouldn't let this stand, and started to become angry myself. He threatened her, and some other people on the train intervened (several were filming). He touched me, and I told him not to, and I briefly lost my temper--after that he slapped me on the side of the head. He kept going on and on, and when a woman tried to take his picture, he attempted to kick her phone out of her hand. When my friend and I got off at our stop, he got off as well, but we managed to evade him and leave the station without him following us.

For those of you that don't know: I'm not gay (not that it should matter). However, I don't exactly fit the "masculine" mold of society, so oftentimes I am mistaken as queer--on several occasions around the world, for example, I've caught flak for carrying a "man purse." On a personal level, this is why I need feminism: so I can be confident in myself and not feel like I have to fulfill any gender role assigned to me. However, I do appreciate that women probably have to deal with this shit (or at least the threat of it) on a fairly regular basis.

For those asking "Why didn't you fight back or call the police?" I say, "I am a white immigrant in a country where I do not have citizenship and am a minority--law enforcement may not take my side, despite video and photo evidence." This is something I learned while living in South Korea, where no amount of assimilation will protect you when a Korean is arguing against you. In this situation, there's a chance I would've been accused of inciting violence, and been charged accordingly.

I feel pretty awful about this--it's after 2:30 in the morning and I can't sleep; I can't even bring myself to watch the video. Is that normal? In a sick sense, I feel lucky to have this recorded: it's proof! And others have recorded it as well! Some people would die for that kind of evidence!

Yet here I am, too embarrassed and too ashamed to watch it.

A slap on the head is nothing, really, but I feel completely unsettled--Singapore has been a trial by fire since my first day, and this doesn't help. In all honesty, I'm a bit tipsy and have no idea what I'm feeling.

I wish I'd said thank you to the train people who took a stand and put themselves between me and this man, but I was too rattled to muster it (at least I could thank my friend, who had the good sense to make a video). I wish I'd sat in a different train car, and the whole situation could've been avoided. Was it the V-neck I was wearing? My ripped skinny jeans? I probably should have held my temper, but that's not my character. Could I have found a way to peacefully diffuse the whole situation? It's obviously not my fault but, somehow, a part of me is convinced it was.

Anyway, I have work in the morning, so the only thing to do is press on (or at least try to get some sleep). I've accomplished more in a few years than I could've ever imagined, and I've met so many amazing and supportive people along the way--I can't really let the few bastards of the world stop me, can I?

Joe DeMarini

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Racial Violence is arrived in SG52 finally. Intolerance is showing everywhere. Eventually no amount of measures can keep the lid over this flame. It is already exploding in so many places worldwide.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Racial Violence is arrived in SG52 finally. Intolerance is showing everywhere. Eventually no amount of measures can keep the lid over this flame. It is already exploding in so many places worldwide.

There's racial violence in Singapore because oppies reject PAP's vision of a multi-racial and multi-cultural society in Singapore. There have been oppie demagogues who insist on playing the race or religion card in other to win votes. Wasn't there a chink christian chauvinist who tried to stir shit in Chengsan many years ago?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some gay fuck should introduce GGTOWS= GAY GOING THEIR OWN WAY. Do not worship penis or a penis beggar.. Gaygina.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
"I am a white immigrant in a country where I do not have citizenship and am a minority--law enforcement may not take my side, despite video and photo evidence

what kind of logic do these fucking angmos have? If you do not have citizenship, then how can you call yourself an immigrant? At best, you are an illegal over stayer and visa violator.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If white males are call Angmo Duakee, then what are white females call? Angmo tuacheebye? AMTCB?

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's racial violence in Singapore because oppies reject PAP's vision of a multi-racial and multi-cultural society in Singapore. There have been oppie demagogues who insist on playing the race or religion card in other to win votes. Wasn't there a chink christian chauvinist who tried to stir shit in Chengsan many years ago?

It is now evident worldwide that multi-racial and multi-cultural or open society = FAILURES and ABANDONED IDEAS.

Time to PUNISH PAP for these mistakes!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This pioneer uncle is just being polite and friendly.how many people will acknowledge ur homosexuality and offer to "let's fuck"?Old people are just bad at expressing their feelings that's all,perhaps some latex gloves,a jar of ky jelly,some crocodile clips,a car battery and a large black dildo will better get the message through.judging from the fact he did not receive the old man's affections very well and compared himself to feminists and women being hit on by men,u can surmise he is more of a "bottom" then a top.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I am a white immigrant in a country where I do not have citizenship and am a minority--law enforcement may not take my side, despite video and photo evidence

what kind of logic do these fucking angmos have? If you do not have citizenship, then how can you call yourself an immigrant? At best, you are an illegal over stayer and visa violator.

this is called score brownie sympathy points first. typical ghey behaviour :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

This angmoh has no idea how fast SPF will get down to suck his cock and gun down the old fag!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uncle, please proceed to fuck the AMDK until he goes back to his foreign land. we don't give a shit for AMDK anyway.