Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NTU Pervert Professor Er Meng Joo Stole Tampon, Panties and Panty Liners from NTUC

My Reputation Points: 859 / Power: 10

Default Re: NTU Pervert Professor Er Meng Joo Stole Tampon, Panties and Panty Liners from NTU

Quote Originally Posted by frenchbriefs View Post
    Are u sure he didn't win the award "panty sniffer" in the yearbook.he looks like he has inhaled many a fragrant knickers and unhooked many a bra cups. if ever there was a police template for panty thief or upskirt picture artisan,he would fit the profile perfectly.
    even if he wore a panty or bra over his face, he'd still fucking win the award - those engrg students would vote the same way, having faced too many bolts (and metallic "nuts") in the course of their course, to know any different.
    and er hopefully, with used-coloured undies that er matches his tie for another "matching" award

My Reputation Points: 73 / Power: 0

Default Re: NTU Pervert Professor Er Meng Joo Stole Tampon, Panties and Panty Liners from NTU

Pervert professor wants to sniff fat fuck Kirsten han's XXL panties?

IMG_9934.JPG

My Reputation Points: 415 / Power: 0

Talking Re: NTU Pervert Professor Er Meng Joo Stole Tampon, Panties and Panty Liners from NTU

Quote Originally Posted by Papsmearer View Post
    jew sure this guy is handsome ah? Look like a pervert to me.

By the way, that photo is from:

"NTU: Academic Profile: Prof Er Meng Joo"
    research.ntu.edu.sg/expertise/academicprofile/Pages/StaffProfile.aspx?ST_EMAILID=EMJER

"Prof Er Meng Joo

Professor

School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
    College of Engineering

Email: EMJER@ntu.edu.sg
    Phone: (+65)6790 4529
    Office: S1-B1c-90

Education

• PhD Australian National University 1992
    • MEng National University of Singapore 1988
    • BEng(Hons) National University of Singapore 1985"

And I've attached his photo to my post, just in case NTU removes it from their website.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by flatearther; 20-04-2017 at 10:25 AM.

My Reputation Points: 2501 / Power: 13

NTU girls sure have lousy taste...he is most Handsome or most HUMSUP?

My Reputation Points: 978 / Power: 8

Quote Originally Posted by halsey02 View Post
    NTU girls sure have lousy taste...he is most Handsome or most HUMSUP?
    actually he can be handsome hunk if he have the correct hairdo, spectacles.and wardrobe. He just need a makeover .He has a semi chiselled face like amdk but not put into good use. with the makeover and his intelligence but girls might even offer him their undies
    ** peace **

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

ER?...errr...errr?? why would he want tampon & panty liners for electronic & electrical engineering...is he up to some electronic device with electrical impulses with the tampon that needed the panty liner to stick it in? err..ER?
    He wires up the student's pussy ... sometimes water will splash out when he on the circuit....

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

My Reputation Points: 241 / Power: 0

Why is he doing this????
    With his salary he can buy fresh worn panties from all over the world.

My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 10

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to halsey02 again.

ER?...errr...errr?? why would he want tampon & panty liners for electronic & electrical engineering...is he up to some electronic device with electrical impulses with the tampon that needed the panty liner to stick it in? err..ER?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Papsmearer again.

Quote Originally Posted by Papsmearer View Post
    jew sure this guy is handsome ah? Look like a pervert to me.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to frenchbriefs again.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchbriefs View Post
    Are u sure he didn't win the award "panty sniffer" in the yearbook.he looks like he has inhaled many a fragrant knickers and unhooked many a bra cups. if ever there was a police template for panty thief or upskirt picture artisan,he would fit the profile perfectly.

My Reputation Points: 209 / Power: 0

The fake news network says ......

..... this professor Err, is on the verge of announcing his new invention of a continuous clitoris stimulation device using simple electronics embedded on tampons pasted over panties.....it is believed by private investors that if successful in live trials, this invention could be a potential cash cow and money tree for the next 50 years.....

Unfortunately, he erred on the wrong side of the law and now his invention will be annexed by the a*star as a potential money maker .....

My Reputation Points: 458 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    Could be. He was voted as the 'Most Handsome Lecturer' by the NTU EEE "Cub".

(2) Awards

· Winner of 1999 Teacher of the Year Award, School of EEE, NTU (selected from more than 200 academic staff).
    · Winner of 1999 Best Vocal Lecturer of the Year Award (a Student Choice Award given by NTU EEE Club and it was selected from more than 200 academic staff).
    · Winner of 2003 Most Handsome Lecturer of the Year Award (a Student Choice Award given by NTU EEE Cub and it was selected from more than 200 academic staff).
    · Winner of 2008 Year 2 Teaching Excellence Award, School of EEE, NTU.

http://www.ntu.edu.sg/home/emjer/TEACHING.html
    and you also pride yourself to be the 2nd Er Meng joo, aunty killer at community fark club with FAP's comfort women wing

My Reputation Points: 899 / Power: 3

Oh my goodness ! Surely he can pay for those items !

My Reputation Points: 338 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderfool View Post
    Oh my goodness ! Surely he can pay for those items !
    pay no shiok rah. steal then got kick mah..

Quote Originally Posted by AhNehs View Post
    pay no shiok rah. steal then got kick mah..
    He must also be thinking stay at home no shiok lah. Stay in prison then got kick mah

He must also be thinking stay at home no shiok lah. Stay in prison then got kick mah
    hahaha... now how? job gone and can join anti slavery club here. huat ah!

The trouble with people is that the older they get, the more they don't think straight. It could be that they are so bored with the routine that they need some kind of fetish to liven their lives.

The trouble with people is that the older they get, the more they don't think straight. It could be that they are so bored with the routine that they need some kind of fetish to liven their lives.
    i think dhey probably thought they miss out all the fun when they were young. just like those who marry their first girlfriend and then years later, realise that why didn't they milk more cows before bringing the first cow home

My Reputation Points: 241 / Power: 0

i think dhey probably thought they miss out all the fun when they were young. just like those who marry their first girlfriend and then years later, realise that why didn't they milk more cows before bringing the first cow home
    Whahawhahahaha whahawhahahaha

My Reputation Points: 209 / Power: 0

Still not too late to enjoy...if he can control himself and do it the proper way....

Just mindless, thoughtless and stupidity manifested...most likely he was a ftrash and converted nationality status over the years....looks like from mud land...

Most likely qualifications also fake.....

Thread Information