• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Beware of WOMEN with GUNS!!!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
wikipedia.org/wiki/Aileen_Wuornos

"Aileen Carol Wuornos (February 29, 1956 – October 9, 2002) was an American serial killer who killed seven men in Florida between 1989 and 1990 by shooting them at point-blank range. Wuornos claimed that her victims had either raped or attempted to rape her while she was working as a prostitute, and that all of the homicides were committed in self-defense. She was convicted and sentenced to death for six of the murders and was executed by lethal injection on October 9, 2002."

wikipedia.org/wiki/Aileen_Wuornos#Film

"The theatrical film Monster (2003) starred Charlize Theron as Wuornos. It chronicles Wuornos' story from childhood until her first murder conviction. The film earned Theron an Academy Award for Best Actress for playing Wuornos."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This thread was inspired by:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?242908-Sinkies-hoot-over-Chinese-burning-incense&p=2594347#post2594347
Bottling up rage is not good,it all comes out later like this sinkie uncle.....Tootoorootooroo.or worse u could end up like ginfreely.

Like they say....Serenity now,insanity later.(or ginfreely later.)
and:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2574048#post2574048
If it's a free world with guns allowed, I bet these COWARD bullies will not dare to open their filthy mouth to insult others.
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?241471-The-winner-s-thread&p=2578836#post2578836
How nice if guns are legalised to blow up deserving bullies balls into bits.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What is the problem with women with guns?

9351351bbf6cfd62a9bd92dd10dc8c67.jpg

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman with gun is ok, siao cheebye who think people want to rape her not ok.

Wah lau ehhhh...so many guns...like a man with many spitols.....

But no use lahhhhh....piranhas in river bite her nipples and she enjoys it when blood comes out....bye bye woe man.....:o

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why SAF never insist on nude female soldiers shooting at the range? Sure would make NS more attractive to sinkie males.

244_1000.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was talking about my evil scheming neighbours full of dirty tricks. That is i am an innocent person bullied. It's not the same as prostitute bullied by clients. I didn't take any money from my neighbours. I am not giving them any service that i accuse them of raping or bullying me. You are creating similarity out of no similarity to insinuate and insult me as a prostitute. Obviously another sexual harassment and defamation post i.e crime by you unrepentant evil FCM flatearthshit. Evil FCM that deserved FCM Extermination. Pui!

wikipedia.org/wiki/Aileen_Wuornos

"Aileen Carol Wuornos (February 29, 1956 – October 9, 2002) was an American serial killer who killed seven men in Florida between 1989 and 1990 by shooting them at point-blank range. Wuornos claimed that her victims had either raped or attempted to rape her while she was working as a prostitute, and that all of the homicides were committed in self-defense. She was convicted and sentenced to death for six of the murders and was executed by lethal injection on October 9, 2002."

wikipedia.org/wiki/Aileen_Wuornos#Film

"The theatrical film Monster (2003) starred Charlize Theron as Wuornos. It chronicles Wuornos' story from childhood until her first murder conviction. The film earned Theron an Academy Award for Best Actress for playing Wuornos."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This thread was inspired by:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?242908-Sinkies-hoot-over-Chinese-burning-incense&p=2594347#post2594347

and:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2574048#post2574048

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?241471-The-winner-s-thread&p=2578836#post2578836

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whore can work full shift 24hours, 2 years can buy condo.
Can take a photo of their cheebye and frame it up proudly as a feature wall.

That must be how the many mudland geylang whores bought their condo or even bungalow since mudlanders like to think and accuse others of doing that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lau ehhhh...so many guns...like a man with many spitols.....

But no use lahhhhh....piranhas in river bite her nipples and she enjoys it when blood comes out....bye bye woe man.....:o

Unrependant evil FCM is like that. No shame no conscience to say the victim enjoys it. People strong and didn't commit suicide only say people enjoy it. How shameless can FCM be?

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unrependant evil FCM is like that. No shame no conscience to say the victim enjoys it. People strong and didn't commit suicide only say people enjoy it. How shameless can FCM be?

Why you every time kau peh kau bu.....go fuck yourself using your wooly tail...doggy...wow wow wow....

....just sit still, keep your mouth shut, your hands unmoved and your chee bye open and you are a good boy boy, bitch....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you every time kau peh kau bu.....go fuck yourself using your wooly tail...doggy...wow wow wow....

....just sit still, keep your mouth shut, your hands unmoved and your chee bye open and you are a good boy boy, bitch....

Why Evil FCM SINKIE Clone fupikee like to act innocent after doing evil? Go fuck your mudlander slut mother and ask her whether she enjoys it and don't go round harming innocent others and bloody evil shameless thick-skinned to say the victim enjoys it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a proof of the HEINOUS CRIME that Evil FCM and STD did to me. No shame no conscience no repentance from anyone. Criminals certainly deserved to go to jail for it or shot for their terrorist act. Even bomb to a million pieces is a fitting punishment for terrorists.

Why SAF never insist on nude female soldiers shooting at the range? Sure would make NS more attractive to sinkie males.

244_1000.jpg

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a proof of the HEINOUS CRIME that Evil FCM and STD did to me. No shame no conscience no repentance from anyone. Criminals certainly deserved to go to jail for it or shot for their terrorist act. Even bomb to a million pieces is a fitting punishment for terrorists.

Fuck your fucking phua cheebye, is that you in the fucking photo??
You are just an old dry cunt with prolapsed labia holding a basket of cucumber, you attention deprived fuckslut! :biggrin: