• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkies hoot over Chinese burning incense

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why can't they just 一人让一步?
My next door Uncle also always burn incense.
Then most time the small pieces of incense paper also fly into my house.
I also smile smile and say good morning Uncle to him while I see him.

When you and family kena Lung cancer time you also smile smile at him lor

Hitler_Bush

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is Global Trend of Racial Religious Disharmony and Tension, SG52 fundamental concept of MULTIRACIAL MULTICAULTURAL HARMONY will die.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't act blur, you know the crimeS that you Evil FCM did are certainly much more than just this video. You Evil FCM terrorised me non-stop with firecrackers, knocks on my walls and roof in late hours to lure me out into the garden to steal my pics and defamed me worldwide a slut whore mistress when i was never one in life. And many more dirty tricks like throwing used condoms etc. And the dispute started with their MANY ILLEGAL DOGS barking nonstop for hours in the afternoon. Let the audience be the judge whether such heinous crimes deserved to be shot. No need to act blur and project me as gun crazy. Evil FCM are forever acting blur to do evil to me. No shame no conscience no repentance. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you and family kena Lung cancer time you also smile smile at him lor

Stupid sinkies like you believe these mudlander bastards when they post such video and then come out to act kind. Yes tolerance but only one way - you tolerate them - not the other way round.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bottling up rage is not good,it all comes out later like this sinkie uncle.....Tootoorootooroo.or worse u could end up like ginfreely.

Like they say....Serenity now,insanity later.(or ginfreely later.)

On hindsight I will say there is no need to tolerate bastards at all. Don't believe the nonsense that mudlander hypocrites are posting here. Like the one that talked about being thankful but was caught not thankful at all that his/her health improved and he/she could cut short one year no pay leave to go back to work and yet he/she complained non-stop. Always preached only lah or tell lies lah. Standard Modus operandi of Evil FCM.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judges need proofs, right? :wink:
So where are your proofs, other than your words? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:

Evil FCM act blur again and repeat false accusations already answered many times before. My words are all in the mudland police report. Go report police on me say i tell lies and made false police report. If not means you believe my words are true and you are the one telling lies here to make repeated FALSE accusations of me. Shame shame shame FCM LIAR!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why can't they just 一人让一步?
My next door Uncle also always burn incense.
Then most time the small pieces of incense paper also fly into my house.
I also smile smile and say good morning Uncle to him while I see him.

Ok, you are such a good gracious me , neighbour....promoting harmony....on the practical side, when the lighted incense paper fly into your living room, ignite something combustible & burn say...your living room down, with your expensive 7.1 channel hifi, with BW speakers....that cost only minimum 5K...not to mention the amps etc..TV etc..wifi...with wireless hub etc...

you going to smile at "uncle" and say, never mind, accidents will be accidents....right?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, you are such a good gracious me , neighbour....promoting harmony....on the practical side, when the lighted incense paper fly into your living room, ignite something combustible & burn say...your living room down, with your expensive 7.1 channel hifi, with BW speakers....that cost only minimum 5K...not to mention the amps etc..TV etc..wifi...with wireless hub etc...

you going to smile at "uncle" and say, never mind, accidents will be accidents....right?

Haha. Such incident if happen to shit Jah Jamban home...he wld just grin. Even if he suffer 99% burnt also ok for him. And Jah Jamban would come here n blame d mats instead

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
My words are all in the mudland police report. Go report police on me say i tell lies and made false police report. If not means you believe my words are true and you are the one telling lies here to make repeated FALSE accusations of me.
If your words (whether in this online forum or in your so-called real-life "police report") are really true, WHY did the police tell you to "avoid the forum":
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2571559#post2571559
I have already reported cottonmouth to Spore police. Shame on Spore police if they still do nothing to such cyber bullies except asking me to avoid the forum.
:confused:

:wink:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey sickening FCM you are comparing apple to orange and telling lies to accuse me for nothing again. One is mudland police. One is Spore police. And you dare to compare them and accuse me telling lies. Bloody thick-skinned evil FCM!

This thread is clearly talking about neighbours dispute and my post indicated my MUDLAND police report words are all true and yet you can use what the SPORE police said about the forum when i reported about Cottonmouth to accuse me telling lies about my mudland police report. Now people should understand the evilness of FCM and the injustice i suffer from evil FCM accusing me telling lies based on nothing except their own telling lies!

And btw how many times you want to repeat the Spore police telling me to avoid the forum which i already explained to you before they thought it is a sex forum. Don't use this to portray as if this is not sexual harassment and defamation of me as if the police is saying no crime is done. You Evil FCM is really very scheming to keep repeating it to twist to what you want others to think it is when you know it's not as i already told you before.

Anyway whether mudland or Spore police reports, whether it's my mudland neighbours or my ex company KT Latha, or the sexual harassment and defamation by Cottonmouth of calling a virgin a whore etc, everything i said are in my police reports and my words are all true. I challenge you to go report police to mudland and spore police saying that i am telling lies and making false police reports. If not means that you know my words are all true but you still want to tell lies to say it's not true. GO!

If your words (whether in this online forum or in your so-called real-life "police report") are really true, why did the police tell you to "avoid the forum":
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2571559#post2571559

:confused:

:wink:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
...and this thread is clearly talking about neighbours dispute...
Couple of points:

1. I, sammyboy.com's "flatearther", am not your real-life neighbour in JB or "mudland".

2. My conversation with you in this thread is based on your first reply to me, in which you clearly accused me of being your real-life neighbour who committed the following "crimes" against you:
Don't act blur, you know the crimeS that you Evil FCM did are certainly much more than just this video. You Evil FCM terrorised me non-stop with firecrackers, knocks on my walls and roof in late hours to lure me out into the garden to steal my pics and defamed me worldwide a slut whore mistress when i was never one in life. And many more dirty tricks like throwing used condoms etc. And the dispute started with their MANY ILLEGAL DOGS barking nonstop for hours in the afternoon. Let the audience be the judge whether such heinous crimes deserved to be shot. No need to act blur and project me as gun crazy. Evil FCM are forever acting blur to do evil to me. No shame no conscience no repentance. Pui!
right? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is about neighbours dispute. "You know the crime that you evil FCM did to me" means i am accusing you to be my neighbours? You sure you English is native standard? Don't act blur and put in more and more blatant false accusations. Really disgusting acting innocent FCM liar. Hey i have given many examples of FCM in the other thread. You are FCM. My mudland neighbours are surely FCM too. No conflict at all.

Couple of points:

1. I, sammyboy.com's "flatearther", am not your real-life neighbour in JB or "mudland".

2. My conversation with you in this thread is based on your first reply to me, in which you clearly accused me of being your real-life neighbour who committed the following "crimes" against you:

right? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody Evil FCM flatearthshit just caught telling lies can have no shame to tell more lies immediately in the next post. No shame no conscience no repentance no apology. That's how evil and shameless FCM are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flatearthshit don't act blur on my challenge to you. You don't go report police on me telling lies and making false reports means you know my words are all true and yet you tell lies of me telling lies and making false police report. This is not the first or second time you did these baseless false accusation of me and yet dare not go take up the challenge and keep repeating saying my words are not true when they are all true and in the police report. Pui!

"Anyway whether mudland or Spore police reports, whether it's my mudland neighbours or my ex company KT Latha, or the sexual harassment and defamation by Cottonmouth of calling a virgin a whore etc, everything i said are in my police reports and my words are all true. I challenge you to go report police to mudland and spore police saying that i am telling lies and making false police reports. If not means that you know my words are all true but you still want to tell lies to say it's not true. GO!"

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sure you English is native standard?
You like to use "context" (i.e. false context) against me, right? :wink:
So now it's my turn to use context against you! :wink:

This thread is about neighbours dispute. "You know the crime that you evil FCM did to me" means i am accusing you to be my neighbours?
Yes, because your full sentence (or three consecutive sentences) to me was:
Don't act blur, you know the crimeS that you Evil FCM did are certainly much more than just this video. You Evil FCM terrorised me non-stop with firecrackers, knocks on my walls and roof in late hours to lure me out into the garden to steal my pics and defamed me worldwide a slut whore mistress when i was never one in life. And many more dirty tricks like throwing used condoms etc.
which were what your real-life JB neighbours did to you, which you have been posting about many times before, right? :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
the sexual harassment and defamation by Cottonmouth of calling a virgin a whore etc, everything i said are in my police reports and my words are all true.
By the way, may I ask, besides claiming that you are the one and only person (let alone a woman) using sammyboy.com's "ginfreely" account, how did you prove it to the police? :confused:
Did you literally let the police in the police station physically witness you logging into your account using, let's say, your smartphone? :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You like to use "context" (i.e. false context) against me, right? :wink:
So now it's my turn to use context against you! :wink:

Yes, because your full sentence (or three consecutive sentences) to me was:

which were what your real-life JB neighbours did to you, which you have been posting about many times before, right? :wink:

Nobody in the right frame of mind will think that I am accusing you to be my neighbours. My sentence is clear. Enough of your evil nonsense! Pui!