• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkies hoot over Chinese burning incense

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, may I ask, besides claiming that you are the one and only person (let alone a woman) using sammyboy.com's "ginfreely" account, how did you prove it to the police? :confused:
Did you literally let the police in the police station physically witness you logging into your account using, let's say, your smartphone? :confused:

Don't give bullshit excuses. Just go and report say i am making false police report if not means you know my words are true and yet you tell lies of me non-stop! Pui!

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid to quarrel with neighbor over religious belief , young bitch carrying baby seems like a very nasty person . Poor Husband sure get hell from her too. If cannot stand incense burning buy
bungalow and move out , otherwise check into IMH la. New neighbor yet want to behave high class and quarrel with old neighbor ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid to quarrel with neighbor over religious belief , young bitch carrying baby seems like a very nasty person . Poor Husband sure get hell from her too. If cannot stand incense burning buy
bungalow and move out , otherwise check into IMH la. New neighbor yet want to behave high class and quarrel with old neighbor ?

Evil FCM clone spotted. Husband and wife both involved in the quarrel and yet can single out to thrash the woman. How shameless can FCM be?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, you are such a good gracious me , neighbour....promoting harmony....on the practical side, when the lighted incense paper fly into your living room, ignite something combustible & burn say...your living room down, with your expensive 7.1 channel hifi, with BW speakers....that cost only minimum 5K...not to mention the amps etc..TV etc..wifi...with wireless hub etc...

you going to smile at "uncle" and say, never mind, accidents will be accidents....right?

Neighbours house won't burn down,ur house will?Are u living in the 1960s kampong circa Bukit ho sweet?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I bet u never had the privilege of living next to retards do u?I do and are surrounded by them everyday in the ghettos and slums of hdb.

Long for the day when I can finally upgrade to sentosa cove and tell them to get out of my elite face.

Curse the pap for pandering to the lowest common denominator idiots and morons for the sake of votes.