• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkies hoot over Chinese burning incense

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
What can't they just speak their own dialects ? Machiam chap chai png like that.

[video=youtube;QU73FssBvP8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU73FssBvP8[/video]

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Govt should close down Lucky Plaza and build an indoor m&d wrestling ring for all these sinkies to settle one to one.

Women must be stripped to their bra and panties for the fight.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Govt should close down Lucky Plaza and build an indoor m&d wrestling ring for all these sinkies to settle one to one.

Women must be stripped to their bra and panties for the fight.

sinkies cannot even integrate with each other ... how to integrate with new shitizens? :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new shitizens is supposed to behave themselves...

This type of shit happens when u hv jaik liao bee mp to defend curry cooking like an indian snake n disappear when it comes to religious feeling of others.

What is his addy? I wanna send pizza to him every day

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there was a survey conducted to which cuntry its citizens are the Angriest, Sinkies wud take FIRST spot! Cant blame em, aft 52yrs of slavery made to PAY and PAY, tis is the end Product.

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG princesses ....post natal depression la...
he must have given birth to Chucky and the neighbours got worried and started burning more....

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't they just 一人让一步?
My next door Uncle also always burn incense.
Then most time the small pieces of incense paper also fly into my house.
I also smile smile and say good morning Uncle to him while I see him.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why can't they just 一人让一步?
My next door Uncle also always burn incense.
Then most time the small pieces of incense paper also fly into my house.
I also smile smile and say good morning Uncle to him while I see him.

Bottling up rage is not good,it all comes out later like this sinkie uncle.....Tootoorootooroo.or worse u could end up like ginfreely.

Like they say....Serenity now,insanity later.(or ginfreely later.)

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
moi will vote for any political party that proposes a law to ban burning of Joss paper and money. best is make selling of Joss paper and money an offence under the Penis Code. :biggrin:

moi has nothing against your religion or custom. but please don't destroy our environment.

:biggrin:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bottling up rage is not good,it all comes out later like this sinkie uncle.....Tootoorootooroo.or worse u could end up like ginfreely.

Hahaha, no la. I just think even quarrel also can't help much.
Last time he even steal my cloth hanger.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
or worse u could end up like ginfreely.
Or:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Aileen_Wuornos
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?242914-Beware-of-WOMEN-with-GUNS!!!

And here's the proof:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2574048#post2574048
If it's a free world with guns allowed, I bet these COWARD bullies will not dare to open their filthy mouth to insult others.
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?241471-The-winner-s-thread&p=2578836#post2578836
How nice if guns are legalised to blow up deserving bullies balls into bits.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of shit happens when u hv jaik liao bee mp to defend curry cooking like an indian snake n disappear when it comes to religious feeling of others.

What is his addy? I wanna send pizza to him every day

Those who like to play minority card victim game gets the protection only, whole day complain about injustice like that filth desi sageta or whatever her cheebye name is. That black baboon.