• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious please help. Thank you!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone from renal failure forum message me ask me want to do kidney transplant not
USD150k and ask me to pay her 2 days before the transplant.

He thought me is gongkiA?

your case is very tough. no matter how many kidneys your genetic auto immune disease will cause them to fail one after another. better to just do dialysis. that person who proposes must be a fraud.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why people find it hard to go.

Born to suffer is enough. Got terminal illness is like strike 1st price lottery.

Many people cant wait to get terminal illness to die soon.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
..... it's sad to see another human being like that having to put through the pain and dignity of begging publicly online to survive and yet all these medical and drug companies plus the beloved chenghu will see her die because she hasn't got money for treatment.....

...... the world indeed revolves around $$$$$....... :(

This I agree fully.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your case is very tough. no matter how many kidneys your genetic auto immune disease will cause them to fail one after another. better to just do dialysis. that person who proposes must be a fraud.

Just use some powerful drugs to disable her genetic immune system.