Thread: Black Jesus Shoots 3 White Men Dead! Does Not Like White People! Guess Religion?

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Default Black Jesus Shoots 3 White Men Dead! Does Not Like White People! Guess Religion?

A gunman who went by the nickname Black Jesus killed three white men in downtown Fresno, California, on Tuesday, and fired at another before he was taken into custody while shouting "Allahu Akhbar," police said.

The suspect, 39-year-old Kori Ali Muhammad, was also wanted in connection with the fatal shooting last week of an unarmed security guard at a Motel 6 in Fresno, Police Chief Jerry Dyer told reporters at a press conference.

Dyer said Muhammad fired at least 16 rounds from a large-caliber handgun in less than a minute at four downtown Fresno locations at about 10:45 a.m. local time before he was spotted running through the streets by a police officer.

"Immediately upon the individual seeing the officer he literally dove onto the ground and was taken into custody and as he was taken into custody he yelled out 'Allahu Akhbar,'" Dyer said. The term means "God is great" in Arabic.

"He does not like white people," Dyer said, citing the suspect's statements after being arrested and his Facebook postings. The chief said Muhammad, who is African American, used the nickname Black Jesus.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ca...-idUSKBN17K2DJ
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

Default Re: Black Jesus Shoots 3 White Men Dead! Does Not Like White People! Guess Religion?

If he does not like whites he should fuck off back to Africa.

Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent

My Reputation Points: 1066 / Power: 4

Default Re: Black Jesus Shoots 3 White Men Dead! Does Not Like White People! Guess Religion?

USA will never face such problem if they continue to keep africans as slaves in the farms
    Quote Originally Posted by HK14K View Post
    No worries, the "Hero & Coward" thread will come but we should concentrate first on the nation hottest issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    shameful and despicable scum PAP regime,
    a small island with millions of salary for PAP cronies from tax payers fund and yet have many hottest issues?

only people who receive some scum benefits from shameful and despicable PAP regime cronies would agree your statement

My Reputation Points: 21 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post
    If he does not like whites he should fuck off back to Africa.
    Shooting is the best solution. Shoot off the Whites and Take everything from them.
    Obama
    bin
    Nathan

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

This terrorist should be gang-raped before a naked parade.

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

Thread Information