Thread: 4 Leaves Bakery run by Jap maggot puts maggots in chicken bun and sell to sinkies

My Reputation Points: 2391 / Power: 10

Default 4 Leaves Bakery run by Jap maggot puts maggots in chicken bun and sell to sinkies

Even after WW2, fucking Japs are still trying to sell us and feed us shit. How can a local bakery claiming to be A singaporean enterprise since 1981 be hiring a Jap CEO and Jap "technical advisors" to run it? I am waiting for Four Leaves Director koji Tanabe to commit hara kiri and take that Penang asshole Khaw with him.

Boy found maggots in sausage bun, says mum

According to a Facebook post by the mother, Madam Ivy Yeo, the bun had been purchased from an outlet of the Four Leaves bakery chain in Hougang Mall.PHOTO: FACEBOOK/IVY YEO

Alysha Chandra

Apr 19, 2017 06:00 am

The mother of an eight-year-old boy claims he got a rude shock on Monday when he bit into a mini chicken sausage bun and found it swarming with maggots.
    According to a Facebook post by the mother, Madam Ivy Yeo, the bun had been purchased from an outlet of the Four Leaves bakery chain in Hougang Mall.
    Madam Yeo said in her post that her son visited a general practitioner after the incident and was referred to a hospital. She added that he was resting at home.
    She posted pictures and videos of the maggot-infested bun, which have gone viral, with more than 10,600 shares and 503,000 views as of 10pm last night.
    In her post, Madam Yeo told the bakery: "I am never going to forgive you!"When contacted by The New Paper, she declined to comment further.

When TNP visited the Four Leaves outlet in Hougang Mall yesterday, there were no products containing chicken sausage for sale.

Four Leaves director Koji Tanabe told TNP that after receiving the complaint, the chain had stopped selling all products containing sausages in all their outlets.
    He said they were working with their suppliers and the National Environment Agency (NEA) to conduct a thorough investigation.
    "Any unsold buns will be thrown away or donated on the same baking day," Mr Tanabe said.
    "We have been using the same brand of sausage for many years and this is the first time we have encountered this problem. We sincerely apologise for this incident."
    A spokesman for NEA told TNP: "Our investigations have shown that there were no hygiene lapses found in the handling and preparation of the sausage buns and the premises were well maintained with no evidence of pests."

My Reputation Points: 547 / Power: 0

Default Re: 4 Leaves Bakery run by Jap maggot puts maggots in chicken bun and sell to sinkies

This call renewable meat. The sausage meat can grow more meat, so you get more meat more value for money.

My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 6

Default Re: 4 Leaves Bakery run by Jap maggot puts maggots in chicken bun and sell to sinkies

Maggot and bugs will be the food source for the future,,,,

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 11

it's atas french cuisine. japs like to copy french style food preparation. a steak full of maggots is considered a delicacy in france.

Name:  IMG_0009.JPG
Views: 659
Size:  60.8 KB
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

My Reputation Points: 2322 / Power: 3

Quote Originally Posted by eatshitndie View Post
    it's atas french cuisine. japs like to copy french style food preparation. a steak full of maggots is considered a delicacy in france.

Name:  IMG_0009.JPG
Views: 659
Size:  60.8 KB
    Yes I always order this if its on the menu. I love to eat the maggots but throw away the steak. I can eat 69 maggots at one go.

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Alamakinky View Post
    Yes I always order this if its on the menu. I love to eat the maggots but throw away the steak. I can eat 69 maggots at one go.
    maggots burrow holes in the steak making it gluey, holy and yummy. holes make the steak softer, less chewy, tender and delicious. you can have the maggots. i'll eat the holes.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

Did her stupid son swallow the thing with the maggot??

Why need to go hospital like that?

This drama bitch is trying to get compensation, I suspect she tried to fuck herself with the sausage and the maggots were came from her hole.

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    Did her stupid son swallow the thing with the maggot??

Why need to go hospital like that?

This drama bitch is trying to get compensation, I suspect she tried to fuck herself with the sausage and the maggots were came from her hole.
    Only jinxfreakly do this sort of thing.

My Reputation Points: 338 / Power: 0

It's AHTC fault. Workers' Party better come cream!!!

Quote Originally Posted by balapundek View Post
    Only jinxfreakly do this sort of thing.
    That nutcase will go market and complain that her cucumber doesn't vibrate.

[𨳒你老母臭閪]

My Reputation Points: 4545 / Power: 11

r ze maggots spastic? ...

... juz another 3.5224˘ worth ... (gst 7%, inflation 8% (2008) n tariff 21% (2008), 23.32% (2010), 9.8%(2011) incl.) ...
    fr n original, humble 2˘ ... u now got a whopping 3.5224˘ worth fr me! ...
    tis value is fully guaranteed (wun morning say dun guarantee & @ nite say guarantee) ...

world cup 2014 chiobu n colorful fans updated: 2day
    octopus regina makes world cup 2014 predictions updated: 25jun

Quote Originally Posted by po2wq View Post
    r ze maggots spastic? ...
    hehe... shundenly leemine moi of clinton666

My Reputation Points: 458 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by mojito View Post
    This call renewable meat. The sausage meat can grow more meat, so you get more meat more value for money.
    my sausage also renewable meat lor, everything see pretty mei mei also grow more meat and become toughened and mari kita to singapura flag.

Quote Originally Posted by AhNehs View Post
    hehe... shundenly leemine moi of clinton666
    clinton666!!!! that little bitch and his spastic maggot!

[𨳒你老母臭閪]

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    clinton666!!!! that little bitch and his spastic maggot!
    that bloke is funny rah... a SBF classic

Thread Information