• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 4 Leaves Bakery run by Jap maggot puts maggots in chicken bun and sell to sinkies

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Even after WW2, fucking Japs are still trying to sell us and feed us shit. How can a local bakery claiming to be A singaporean enterprise since 1981 be hiring a Jap CEO and Jap "technical advisors" to run it? I am waiting for Four Leaves Director koji Tanabe to commit hara kiri and take that Penang asshole Khaw with him.

[h=1]Boy found maggots in sausage bun, says mum[/h]
NP_20170419_ACBUN19_1538966.jpg
According to a Facebook post by the mother, Madam Ivy Yeo, the bun had been purchased from an outlet of the Four Leaves bakery chain in Hougang Mall.PHOTO: FACEBOOK/IVY YEO

Alysha Chandra

Apr 19, 2017 06:00 am

The mother of an eight-year-old boy claims he got a rude shock on Monday when he bit into a mini chicken sausage bun and found it swarming with maggots.
According to a Facebook post by the mother, Madam Ivy Yeo, the bun had been purchased from an outlet of the Four Leaves bakery chain in Hougang Mall.
Madam Yeo said in her post that her son visited a general practitioner after the incident and was referred to a hospital. She added that he was resting at home.
She posted pictures and videos of the maggot-infested bun, which have gone viral, with more than 10,600 shares and 503,000 views as of 10pm last night.
In her post, Madam Yeo told the bakery: "I am never going to forgive you!"When contacted by The New Paper, she declined to comment further.

When TNP visited the Four Leaves outlet in Hougang Mall yesterday, there were no products containing chicken sausage for sale.

Four Leaves director Koji Tanabe told TNP that after receiving the complaint, the chain had stopped selling all products containing sausages in all their outlets.
He said they were working with their suppliers and the National Environment Agency (NEA) to conduct a thorough investigation.
"Any unsold buns will be thrown away or donated on the same baking day," Mr Tanabe said.
"We have been using the same brand of sausage for many years and this is the first time we have encountered this problem. We sincerely apologise for this incident."
A spokesman for NEA told TNP: "Our investigations have shown that there were no hygiene lapses found in the handling and preparation of the sausage buns and the premises were well maintained with no evidence of pests."

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This call renewable meat. The sausage meat can grow more meat, so you get more meat more value for money.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's atas french cuisine. japs like to copy french style food preparation. a steak full of maggots is considered a delicacy in france.

IMG_0009.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I always order this if its on the menu. I love to eat the maggots but throw away the steak. I can eat 69 maggots at one go.

maggots burrow holes in the steak making it gluey, holy and yummy. holes make the steak softer, less chewy, tender and delicious. you can have the maggots. i'll eat the holes.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did her stupid son swallow the thing with the maggot??

Why need to go hospital like that?

This drama bitch is trying to get compensation, I suspect she tried to fuck herself with the sausage and the maggots were came from her hole.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did her stupid son swallow the thing with the maggot??

Why need to go hospital like that?

This drama bitch is trying to get compensation, I suspect she tried to fuck herself with the sausage and the maggots were came from her hole.

Only jinxfreakly do this sort of thing.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This call renewable meat. The sausage meat can grow more meat, so you get more meat more value for money.

my sausage also renewable meat lor, everything see pretty mei mei also grow more meat and become toughened and mari kita to singapura flag.