• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SG52 Ass Luck PAP Lightning strike rich man home in Stevens Road, Great Wall Collapse

mob centerl command

Alfrescian
Loyal
PONDING! PAP LIGHTNING DESTROYED GREAT WALL of Rich Man House @ Stevens Rd!

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/wall-damaged-after-apparent-lightning-strike-stevens-road

Wall damaged after apparent lightning strike in Stevens Road

Photo: Stomp

A wall along Stevens Road was destroyed after apparently getting struck by lightning at around 3pm today (April 18).

Stomp contributor Nicholas, who was at the scene, sent photos of the aftermath to the citizen journalism website.

The lightning strike destroyed a huge portion of the wall, scattering debris all over the road.

"I was walking into my house during the heavy rain when I heard a loud crack of thunder, and something hit me on the neck," said Nicholas.

"I realised it was a mall piece of a brick. So I walked out to see what had happened and was shocked to see this."

The Stomp contributor said that a passing police patrol unit stopped to inspect the area after they saw the damage.
Photo: Stomp

The heavy rain also caused a flash flood near Mount Elizabeth Hospital, and left a car stranded.

229_1492514927.jpg

wall_stomp.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SG52 Ass Luck PAP Lightning strike rich man home in Stevens Road, Great Wall Coll

It is warning from above to Conn Hee Fart, Choy!.....beware, where you live...lightning will strike. Anyway, whose house was that, the wall came down?....occupants..must tear their clothes, throw ashes over themselves, knee & wail & repent!

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SG52 Ass Luck PAP Lightning strike rich man home in Stevens Road, Great Wall Coll

wah lan ... so power sia!

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

machiam kena usa cruise missle hit :biggrin:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

this "cruise missle lightning" why never hoot istana? :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Poodle go there for fuck, what do they know about lightning strikes.

我戳你个妈

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sucks!

孟姜女哭倒万里长城啦!

鸡败噢!

PEE_APE_PEE

Alfrescian
Loyal

g1XAt1w.jpg

Pee Ape Pee!
Pee Ape Pee!
Pee Ape Pee!
Pee Ape Pee!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I believe the bolt of lightning struck down an oppie who lied and angered heaven.