• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Flat earth map.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys to get a good assessment where NK nuke will bomb USA look at Flat Earth map.

Russia and China provide NK nuke with inland air passage way via North Pole enroute to Canada.

I think NK will nuke Canada first. Target Canada as scapegoat, kill chicken to scare monkeys.

Use flat earth map can nuke Washington DC more accessible.

Use globe map is bullshit. NK nuke to travel through Pacific Ocean to USA is a lie from CNN and msm.

There is no curvature maths calculation in plane flight plan, dipping round a ball, so nuke dont dip in the curve of a globe earth. It fly in straight path no curve path.

Last edited:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's called calculated trajectory.

rike si lao gao aiming trajectory :biggrin:

1236166824_peeinmouth.gif

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no curvature maths calculation in plane flight plan, dipping round a ball, so nuke dont dip in the curve of a globe earth. It fly in straight path no curve path.
Many thanks for agreeing with me! :smile:
May I ask you to vote in the poll in my thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233492-The-stationary-flat-Earth
please? :o

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233492-The-stationary-flat-Earth&p=2493016#post2493016
Flag of the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Maritime_Organization

[video=youtube;qcgxBTrmIhU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcgxBTrmIhU[/video]

[video=youtube;xqnKmoZEuUw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqnKmoZEuUw[/video]

[video=youtube;GFv-1C4pMn4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFv-1C4pMn4[/video]

attachment.php

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Flat Earth... The DUMBEST People on the Planet?
[video=youtube;1au0ubk05ps]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1au0ubk05ps[/video]

Flat Earth Theorist are Professional Idiots, How to handle these people
[video=youtube;6v8p6QArENY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v8p6QArENY[/video]

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
why not describe to us the path the moon takes as it orbit the the earth ?
or show us an animated video or some NASA video.

is the path somewhat around the equator ?
is it somewhere above or below the equator ?
is the path inclined at an angle to the equator ?
or what is it ? tell us.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go
To youtube search for videos moon and flat earth.

why not describe to us the path the moon takes as it orbit the the earth ?
or show us an animated video or some NASA video.

is the path somewhat around the equator ?
is it somewhere above or below the equator ?
is the path inclined at an angle to the equator ?
or what is it ? tell us.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go
To youtube search for videos moon and flat earth.

many many moons ago , already done that a hundred times .

what i wanted is an answer from those die hard who only
believe in the NASA version of our solar system.

if you are one of them , give me the answer.

jw5

Loyal
why the earth is not square, rectangle, triangle, oblong, or diamond shape? :biggrin:

Explorers have travelled round the earth. They moved in the same direction and ended in the same place.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
The earth is round.
Once again:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233492-The-stationary-flat-Earth&p=2503673#post2503673
The earth is round and it is in constant motion. :biggrin:
I would agree if "round" means "having a flat circular shape, as a disc or hoop" and not "having the shape of a sphere or ball":
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/round

As for "in constant motion", I would also agree if you mean the living things on Earth, i.e. humans, animals, trees/plants/grasses, etc, are constantly growing and moving. :wink:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot be, most of their trips were recorded.

This is the key word - recorded.

Deniers ridiculed satellite photos taken from space, but can't produce a single photo of a flat earth. Twisting of words, models, theories, everything...except photo evidence. We all know most of these people deep down know the earth is what it is, but are just arguing for the sake of arguing, to show they are very good at it?

The most irritating, infuriating people are not smart or stupid people, but not vert bright people who think they so very smart.:kma:

jw5

Loyal
This is the key word - recorded.

Deniers ridiculed satellite photos taken from space, but can't produce a single photo of a flat earth. Twisting of words, models, theories, everything...except photo evidence. We all know most of these people deep down know the earth is what it is, but are just arguing for the sake of arguing, to show they are very good at it?

The most irritating, infuriating people are not smart or stupid people, but not vert bright people who think they so very smart.:kma:

They can deny all they want. :biggrin: