Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suspicious substance found at woodleigh mrt, spf says don't anyhow speculate

My Reputation Points: 241 / Power: 0

Default Suspicious substance found at woodleigh mrt, spf says don't anyhow speculate

Woodleigh MRT station is closed until further notice after a report of a "suspicious substance" being found at the station premises.

According to the Singapore Police Force (SPF), police are "managing" the security incident and warned members of the public not to speculate on the incident.

This follows an earlier case where Hougang MRT was shut down for hours after a suspicious unattended bag was reported at the premises on 2 April this year.

SBS Transit, which runs the North East Line, said in a tweet at 1.49pm that the station is closed and free bus rides are available at bus stops between Serangoon and Potong Pasir MRT stations.

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

Talking Woodleigh MRT station closed due to security incident after 'suspicious substance' fo

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...t/3686294.html

Woodleigh MRT station closed due to security incident after 'suspicious substance' found

Posted 18 Apr 2017 14:03 Updated 18 Apr 2017 14:45

Email More

A A

SINGAPORE: Police on Tuesday (Apr 18) said they are "managing a security incident" at Woodleigh MRT station after a suspicious substance was found.

The Singapore Police Force (SPF) issued alerts on social media stating that the MRT station is temporarily closed, and they are at the scene with the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF).

SCDF officers in protective clothing were seen at the station entrance.

Assistant station manager Mailyn B Carriaga told Channel NewsAsia that white powder (pictured below) had been found in three to four places at the station's concourse area. She added that it was a cleaner who first spotted the substance. The station manager then informed the police, according to Ms Carriaga.

Member of Parliament Sitoh Yih Pin was at the station telling people not to be alarmed.

SBS Transit, which runs the North East Line, said in a tweet at 1.49pm that the station is closed and free bus rides are available at bus stops between Serangoon and Potong Pasir MRT stations.

This story is developing.

- CNA/kk

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

Default Re: Woodleigh MRT station closed due to security incident after 'suspicious substance

What About This Substance?

My Reputation Points: 357 / Power: 0

Default Re: Suspicious substance found at woodleigh mrt, spf says don't anyhow speculate

What suspicious substance???

Somebody's used pad heavily soaked with CB zup??

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Buangkokway Ginfreely, a bona fide slut, love 4fingers , no hymen.

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Default Re: Suspicious substance found at woodleigh mrt, spf says don't anyhow speculate

Woodleigh MRT is near a former oppie stronghold. I wouldn't be surprised if the culprits turned out to be sympathisers of the oppies. They are wasting our security force's time with their pranks. First it was a suitcase. Now, baking flour. And in both cases, the false alarms were all in the vicinity of oppie strongholds. Is this the start of some sort of intifada by the oppies?

SINGAPORE: Woodleigh MRT station was closed for about three hours on Tuesday (Apr 18) afternoon, after a suspicious substance - which turned out to be baking flour - sparked a security incident.

In an update on Facebook at 4.24pm, police said: “SCDF has established that the substance is baking flour. Woodleigh MRT Station has resumed services at 4.20pm."

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...r/3686294.html
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 547 / Power: 0

Default Re: Woodleigh MRT station closed due to security incident after 'suspicious substance

Just paint peeling off. Nothing to worry.

My Reputation Points: 303 / Power: 0

good idea for homeless folks, pull this prank, homeless 3meals,medical be taken care of

Quote Originally Posted by Taksama_b_l View Post

What About This Substance?
    This fat bitch should be stripped naked, yank off all her cheebye mor and make her lick up her own shit. Filthy Fat Bitch!

[𨳒你老母臭閪]

My Reputation Points: 12 / Power: 0

It is only ashes of VX Kim lah.

My Reputation Points: 370 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by mojito View Post
    Just paint peeling off. Nothing to worry.
    mast be you go there churning cheese

My Reputation Points: 1236 / Power: 9

Must be from terrorist.

Reason obeys itself; Ignorance submits to what is dictated to it. - Thomas Paine

A society without proportionate consequence for personal actions will make eventual victims of all.-unknown

Lanjioaless faggot Tonychat, the Singapore PR from Malaysia, fucking no ball and no guts to talk the talk, walk the walk. Always want Uncle Devil to fuck for him. Sinkie Tonychat, why you so sinkie? - Devil Within

My Reputation Points: 856 / Power: 9

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    ........Is this the start of some sort of intifada by the oppies?
    [I]SINGAPORE: Woodleigh MRT station was closed for about three hours on Tuesday (Apr 18) afternoon, after a suspicious substance - which turned out to be baking flour - sparked a security incident.

In an update on Facebook at 4.24pm, police said: “SCDF has established that the substance is baking flour. Woodleigh MRT Station has resumed services at 4.20pm."
    initially, it was thought to be a breadtalk uncle stealing some flour to make kueh pie-ti but latest update seems to be some old foggies planning a marathon route for the ho-hiah-ti's from nearby bidadari cemetery to compete with the Gurkhas
    In a subsequent update on Tuesday night, police said that two other men, aged 53 and 70, were assisting with investigations. Preliminary investigations showed that the two were together with the man who had left the white substance at the MRT station, police said, adding that investigators established that the flour had been used to mark a trail for their running route.

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Default PAP Sitoh Man of the Hour! Rushes Down To Woodleigh MRT To Help! Chiam Where?

https://www.facebook.com/YahooSingap...4870162288001/

JUST IN: Potong Pasir MP Sitoh Yih Pin commenting on the "security incident" at Woodleigh MRT station. He said a "suspicious substance" had been found. More to come.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 505 / Power: 0

I am guessing it is sperm and semen.

Why white powder only so kancheong???

[𨳒你老母臭閪]

My Reputation Points: 505 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    Eh wait got HIV in the semen how? Dun pray pray

My Reputation Points: 5401 / Power: 10

Default Re: PAP Sitoh Man of the Hour! Rushes Down To Woodleigh MRT To Help! Chiam Where?

That's fucking dumb... leave the white substance to Hazmat team... does Sitoh know how to mitigate the situation by being there physically? What happens if that white substance is a chemical/biological/radioactive agent? Our dear friend here would become a casualty right? leave it to the experts... tsk!
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

My Reputation Points: 5401 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    Anthrax really no fun.
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

My Reputation Points: 376 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Semaj2357 View Post
    .........but latest update seems to be some old foggies planning a marathon route for ......
    The Selatar Hash House Harriers....haha bunch of old clowns that likes to run into unmarked terrains and drink jugs of beer after that...they've moved on from using toilet paper to mark their route
    I am 50000

My Reputation Points: 2501 / Power: 12

Quote Originally Posted by 50000 View Post
    The Selatar Hash House Harriers....haha bunch of old clowns that likes to run into unmarked terrains and drink jugs of beer after that...they've moved on from using toilet paper to mark their route
    I used to run with one of the Hash House Harriers at MacRitchie Reservoir a very long time ago, on a regular basis. Are they still around?. Those were the days...now, I do that kind of run....you will have to get an ambulance, standby!

Thread Information