• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP & famiLEE FOUL, almost Everyone REJECTED STATE FUNERAL

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal

This went back a long way since or before Ong Teng Cheong, and the PAP had hard time to persuade families of dead ministers / presidents, to go against the wishes of the dead, and hold QUASI- STATE FUNERALS.

Fuck Spider! Only in SG52 and Uniquely Pee Sai!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-funeral-for-othman-wok-underway/3686112.html

State-assisted funeral for Othman Wok underway

Posted 18 Apr 2017 11:58 Updated 18 Apr 2017 12:26

Email More

A A

SINGAPORE: A private hearse carrying the body of the late Mr Othman Wok left his family home at about 11.55am on Tuesday afternoon (Apr 18), as the nation mourned the passing of one of its first-generation leaders.

The former Cabinet minister died on Monday afternoon at the age of 92. The committee organising his funeral said he would be given the highest state honour that can be accorded to a dead person - the draping of the state flag over his casket.

Mr Othman's casket will head to Sultan Mosque at North Bridge Road for the funeral prayer, after which the state flag will be draped over his casket in the presence of his family. The Order of Nila Utama (2nd Class) that was awarded to him will also accompany the casket.

At 2pm, the gun carriage carrying the casket will make its way to the burial site at the Choa Chu Kang Muslim Cemetery, where it will be received by a coffin-bearer party comprising nine officers from the army, navy, air force and police force.

The gun carriage will travel via North Bridge Road, North Boat Quay and River Valley Road, through the heartlands of Alexandra Road, Commonwealth Avenue, Commonwealth Avenue West and Clementi Avenue 6, before entering the Pan-Island Expressway and Jalan Bahar.

A memorial service for Mr Othman, organised by OnePeople.sg for invited guests, will be held on Wednesday at 6.30pm at Victoria Concert Hall.

- CNA/mz

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does anyone care who OTHMAN WOK is, these days?. He was the Minister For Culture that implemented the LONG HAIR is taboo & banned so many "cultural" things here that we became a "culture desert"....

We are using state funds to honour such a person?...we are certainly scrapping the bottom of the barrel...

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone care who OTHMAN WOK is, these days?. He was the Minister For Culture that implemented the LONG HAIR is taboo & banned so many "cultural" things here that we became a "culture desert"....

We are using state funds to honour such a person?...we are certainly scrapping the bottom of the barrel...

He can fucking rot for banning long hair, knn.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's good,I missed those days when SG was more like a North Korea State.a Kim Jong un hairstyle will show the unity of our faith and nation.bloody foreigners nowadays walking around doing what they want.

Last edited:

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's good,I missed those days when SG was more like a North Korea State.a Kim Jong un hairstyle will show the unity of our faith and nation.bloody foreigners nowadays walking around doing what they want.

Some of them dye their long hair orange, purple or green ....like freaks just released from the siao lung keng....:eek:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I, along with a number of grassroots leaders, wept for mat Ah Gong in the rain. His contributions to us sinkies will never be forgotten.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whats the point of honoring them when they are dead?when no one has heard of them or cared about them in years?these funerals are more for the benefit of the PAP.

when im dead i dont want no funerals,just shoot my coffin off into space from the air lock.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still cannot understand why, Othman Wok is getting an expense paid funeral by the state?, with tax payers money!...If this is going to be a precedent, then every PAP minister of any age & time...say, if HSK goes...he is going get a State Assisted funeral also? &..also & also??

Or he is a MALAY....ministar!..

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said before, Wok is the last 1st gen, TROPHY to parade around.
And you know for what reasons.