Thread: Will chiobu Mrs S'pore Pageant contestant breast feed PAPsmearer in public?

My Reputation Points: 2391 / Power: 10

Default Will chiobu Mrs S'pore Pageant contestant breast feed PAPsmearer in public?

I have a sudden need for cream in my kopi. LOL. If she breastfeed me, I promise not to play with her molllllllllllllllllllllle.

Mum in breastfeeding saga is pageant finalist

Ms Cheryl Lee at the Mrs Singapore & Classic Mrs Singapore Pageant's talent showcase on Saturday.PHOTOS: ONE KM MALL, CHARMAINE SOH

Some finalists share why they decided to join the pageant for married women

Charmaine Soh

Apr 17, 2017 06:00 am

One of the worst things Ms Cheryl Lee read online about herself is that the recent public breastfeeding saga she was embroiled in was a stunt to gain fame for this year's Mrs Singapore & Classic Mrs Singapore Pageant.
    The mother of three made headlines last month after a photo of her breastfeeding her two-year-old daughter in an MRT train without a nursing cover was posted online and went viral, sparking a heated debate on whether public breastfeeding is appropriate.
    As one of the finalists of the annual beauty contest, she wants to put this rumour to rest.
    Ms Lee, 25, told The New Paper at the pageant's press conference and talent showcase held on Saturday at ONE KM mall: "All along, even before the photo went viral, I had already wanted to use this competition as a platform to raise awareness about (public) breastfeeding...

"If I win Mrs Singapore, I would love to use my title to promote breastfeeding in public (with or without covering). I feel that we need to normalise it."
    Ms Lee said she has been breastfeeding in public ever since she had her first child, who is now seven.

Singapore
    MRT nursing mum: Breastfeeding in public is normal

Mar 17, 2017

But her son used to constantly struggle under the nursing cover. That was when she decided to forgo the cover and breastfeed whenever she had to.
    'NEVER HESITANT'

She said: "I was never hesitant about not covering up. I have no choice. When kids get cranky, there is no time to think. I will just have to feed there and then."
    A month after the saga, Ms Lee said her life has not changed significantly, and she still stands firm in her belief.
    She still breastfeeds in public, be it at a mall or on the train.
    And though no one has confronted her, people do recognise her - they take to Facebook to comment on seeing her in real life.
    On other women and mums who are not supportive of her actions, she said: "Everyone has their own personal preferences, and I cannot control what they say, so I just let it be."
    Even at the Mrs Singapore & Classic Mrs Singapore's event on Saturday, Ms Lee was kept busy.
    She juggled preparing for her talent showcase as well as taking care of and nursing her two-year-old daughter, whom she had brought along.
    Admitting she was "quite stressed out", the full-time housewife said: "As the first contestant for the talent showcase, I had to prepare and change, but not before feeding my daughter and making her go to sleep."

My Reputation Points: 338 / Power: 0

Default Re: Will chiobu Mrs S'pore Pageant contestant breast feed PAPsmearer in public?

the mrt saga was probably her "planned" publicity stunt for her ...

My Reputation Points: 220 / Power: 0

Default Re: Will chiobu Mrs S'pore Pageant contestant breast feed PAPsmearer in public?

She looks an airhead..

My Reputation Points: 2501 / Power: 12

"I have no choice. When kids get cranky, there is no time to think."

Like that, she takes out her breasts in public, I have " no time to think"...I will suckle first, think later...& that is dangerous, the judge won't think much, when she yell! "MOLEST"..

Can I plead on grounds that "she outraged my modesty", "tickle my fancy" & "aroused the 'animal' in me'???

My Reputation Points: 1066 / Power: 4

women breasts are just 2 heaps of body fat.
    what is so sensual about?
    generally fat women have bigger boobs and skinny women have smaller boobs.
    if you see skinny women with big boobs, most likely that they have gone through boobs augmentation.
    Quote Originally Posted by HK14K View Post
    No worries, the "Hero & Coward" thread will come but we should concentrate first on the nation hottest issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    shameful and despicable scum PAP regime,
    a small island with millions of salary for PAP cronies from tax payers fund and yet have many hottest issues?

only people who receive some scum benefits from shameful and despicable PAP regime cronies would agree your statement

Quote Originally Posted by halsey02 View Post

Like that, she takes out her breasts in public, I have " no time to think"...I will suckle first, think later...& that is dangerous, the judge won't think much, when she yell! "MOLEST"..

Can I plead on grounds that "she outraged my modesty", "tickle my fancy" & "aroused the 'animal' in me'???

So, following her logic, when she is horny, does she just
    take our her vagina? No time to think?

women breasts are just 2 heaps of body fat.
    what is so sensual about?
    generally fat women have bigger boobs and skinny women have smaller boobs.
    if you see skinny women with big boobs, most likely that they have gone through boobs augmentation.
    This skinny chick on big tits. And they are real. Donch be jealous, ok? Guys call them Tits on Sticks.

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

She also buay gum lah, got 2 breasts take out one only.. .
    The other neh should also take out and let her husband suck.

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    She also buay gum lah, got 2 breasts take out one only.. .
    The other neh should also take out and let her husband suck.
    Let other passengers suck lah. Hubby already got it many times, let other pax try can or not?

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Papsmearer View Post
    So, following her logic, when she is horny, does she just
    take our her vagina? No time to think?
    very hard to "take out" vagina unless it was a dick that is now tucked into a surgical hole.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

Quote Originally Posted by Papsmearer View Post
    Let other passengers suck lah. Hubby already got it many times, let other pax try can or not?
    Like that need to charge already ....

[𨳒你老母臭閪]

My Reputation Points: 859 / Power: 9

Quote Originally Posted by desmondquek View Post
    She looks an airhead..
    somewhere in the line above lies the answer - starts with "t"....and it is not tetek

Quote Originally Posted by Semaj2357 View Post
    somewhere in the line above lies the answer - starts with "t"....and it is not tetek
    She got no choice when the husband horny also, immediately open one of her holes to receive the rod.

[𨳒你老母臭閪]

I am very surprise why no people report this big boobs no brain woman for indecent exposure.
    No worries, the "Hero & Coward" thread will come but we should concentrate first on the nation hottest issue...
    a small island with millions of salary for PAP cronies from tax payers fund and yet have many hottest issues?

only people who receive some scum benefits from shameful and despicable PAP regime cronies would agree your statement

this shows that Sinkies are super pathetic. they reported Amos Yee case but tolerated indecent public exposure?
    indecent exposure is ok
    but commenting on religion is not ok?

Thread Information