Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This is the last fucking straw! PRC shits jacking up prices for my Durians. Its war!

My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 6

Default Re: This is the last fucking straw! PRC shits jacking up prices for my Durians. Its w

Quote Originally Posted by eatshitndie View Post
    my friend opened a $696 bottle of bordeaux in a beijing restaurant and let it decant for 6.9 minutes in his glass. barely 69 seconds in decantation, a tiong waitress swooped in and poured a sugary soda into the half filled glass without asking. there was shock and awe. $696 of one of the most expensive reds aged to perfection for over 6.9 years in a $6.9m cellar was fucked up by a clueless ah tiong bu in 6.9 seconds, just like that. tiongs are not only crass but classless.
    This is not the waitress fault.blame China for being so rich and prosperous nowadays,to the PRCs ordering red wine and Mao Shan wang is as common as ordering dim sum,the waitress must have seen so many Chinese take a swig from their glasses,lean back and gargle at the back of their throat before spitting it out into a bucket,she must have thought it was some kind of fancy mouthwash.Only poor cheapo sinkies would kick up such a fuss,often I would flush my toilet with bottles of San Pellegrino and clean my backside with
    Last edited by frenchbriefs; 20-04-2017 at 05:17 AM.
    Just another Chinaman in a world of

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

Default Re: This is the last fucking straw! PRC shits jacking up prices for my Durians. Its w

Quote Originally Posted by frenchbriefs View Post
    This is not the waitress fault.blame China for being so rich and prosperous nowadays,to the PRCs ordering red wine and Mao Shan wang is as common as ordering dim sum,the waitress must have seen so many Chinese take a swig from their glasses,lean back and gargle at the back of their throat before spitting it out into a bucket,she must have thought it was some kind of fancy mouthwash.Only poor cheapo sinkies would kick up such a fuss,often I would flush my toilet with bottles of San Pellegrino and clean my backside with
    and wipe with $100 bills?
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

My Reputation Points: 2391 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by eatshitndie View Post
    waitress scolded back and claimed every tiong would ask for soda to mix with wine. doing anything unusual from tiong best practice is courting rebellion and trouble. tiongs are basically humanoid lemmings.
    I know this. that is why I mentioned it. Giving durians to these PRC shits is like giving sharks fin soup to a pig. The only difference is The pig appreciates the flavour more.

My Reputation Points: 338 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Papsmearer View Post
    I know this. that is why I mentioned it. Giving durians to these PRC shits is like giving sharks fin soup to a pig. The only difference is The pig appreciates the flavour more.
    hahaha... moi just fell off my chair. Gansibeifarny u..

Thread Information