• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Earn Rm10k can rent brand new 3 brm apt from Malaysia govt at Rm500 only. Very good!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM launches housing project for urbanites
17 Apr 2017 7:11 PM
BY RAZAK AHMAD

KUALA LUMPUR: A pioneering housing project targeting urbanites who are still unable to afford to buy their own homes has been launched by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak (pic).

The project - called the Bandaraya Apartments - will be built at Sungai Udang, Segambut, and those earning RM10,000 and below who are selected will be given a chance to rent three-bedroom apartments for RM800 a month for a maximum of five years.

From the RM800 monthly rental, RM300 will be set aside each month as “forced savings” that will be returned to the tenant at the end of his rental period.

Advertisement

Once the rental period is over, the tenant will have to vacate the apartment to allow a new tenants to rent it.

Najib said that after five years, a tenant will have an accumulated forced savings of RM18,000, which he can then use as deposit to buy his own home.

“This project is designed to help those earning RM10,000 and below a month. This is the first time that this concept is being done in Malaysia, and the Government will roll out a few more similar projects in Kuala Lumpur in time to come,” Najib said at the ground-breaking ceremony for the project here.

The project, situated about 15 minutes from the city centre, will be developed by Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL).

A total of 1,251 apartments will be built, each 807 sq ft in size.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Earn Rm10k can rent brand new 3 brm apt from Malaysia govt at Rm500 only. Very go

Which govt so good to help citizens to force save downpayment like that by subsidising rental?

"Najib said that after five years, a tenant will have an accumulated forced savings of RM18,000, which he can then use as deposit to buy his own home."

"From the RM800 monthly rental, RM300 will be set aside each month as “forced savings” that will be returned to the tenant at the end of his rental period."

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Earn Rm10k can rent brand new 3 brm apt from Malaysia govt at Rm500 only. Very go

Life is good,life is bling bling.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The project - called the Bandaraya Apartments - will be built at Sungai Udang, Segambut, and those earning RM10,000 and below who are selected will be given a chance to rent three-bedroom apartments for RM800 a month for a maximum of five years.

From the RM800 monthly rental, RM300 will be set aside each month as “forced savings” that will be returned to the tenant at the end of his rental period.

Advertisement

Once the rental period is over, the tenant will have to vacate the apartment to allow a new tenants to rent it.

Najib said that after five years, a tenant will have an accumulated forced savings of RM18,000, which he can then use as deposit to buy his own home.

This plan is genius.lots of lazy irresponsible people they have a hard time planning and managing their finances thats why they are always poor(not only m&ds but many sinkie chinks included).....not only will these give poor people a place to stay temporary for a few years,it will force them to sort out their finances and plan for the future.all they have to do is keep their shit together and hold a job for 5 years.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Advertisement

This plan is genius.lots of lazy irresponsible people they have a hard time planning and managing their finances thats why they are always poor(not only m&ds but many sinkie chinks included).....not only will these give poor people a place to stay temporary for a few years,it will force them to sort out their finances and plan for the future.all they have to do is keep their shit together and hold a job for 5 years.

Hey the scheme is not just for poor people but those earning up to Rm10k. The last i know their salary is like Spore except in different currency.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey the scheme is not just for poor people but those earning up to Rm10k. The last i know their salary is like Spore except in different currency.

i doubt it,malaysia's gdp is 13,000 usd.thats like singapore back in the 1980s.....the average income in malaysia is probably like 600 to 700 sgd per month.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

i doubt it,malaysia's gdp is 13,000 usd.thats like singapore back in the 1980s.....the average income in malaysia is probably like 600 to 700 sgd per month.

Where got so low, last time my mudlander Chinese accountant went back to work in KL and she told me her pay is the same except in ringgit. She is a graduate from Malaysia university. So when they come to spore to work, they straight away earn a few times of their original salary depending on the conversion.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where got so low, last time my mudlander Chinese accountant went back to work in KL and she told me her pay is the same except in ringgit. She is a graduate from Malaysia university. So when they come to spore to work, they straight away earn a few times of their original salary depending on the conversion.

first off shes chinese,that means shes automatically earning 50 percent higher than the malays on average,second shes a university graduate probably from a top malaya university,thirdly she works in KL the capital of malaysia,the only one of two states in malaysia which is dominated by the chinese and by far the richest,which is like the orchard RD of singapore,if shes not in the top 10 percentile or 20 percent income earners in malaysia ill chop.the minimum wage in mudland is 1000 RM,which is like $300 SGD a month,people dont earn as much as u think,ur anecdotal evidence of some malaysian chinese u know is not representative of the entire population.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

first off shes chinese,that means shes automatically earning 50 percent higher than the malays on average,second shes a university graduate probably from a top malaya university,thirdly she works in KL the capital of malaysia,the only one of two states in malaysia which is dominated by the chinese and by far the richest,which is like the orchard RD of singapore,if shes not in the top 10 percentile or 20 percent income earners in malaysia ill chop.the minimum wage in mudland is 1000 RM,which is like $300 SGD a month,people dont earn as much as u think,ur anecdotal evidence of some malaysian chinese u know is not representative of the entire population.

Yeah she is from university of Malaya, the top university in Malaysia i was told. Who said Chinese cannot get into university? And she is a Johor local.

I think you don't understand what i mean. What i am saying is if my accountant pay is 4500 in spore, her pay when went back to KL to work would be 4500 ringgit. Of course that was almost a decade ago pay, by now the accountant in mudland pay should be at least 5k ringgit or even 6k ringgit. And the Malays there got many professional type and they should be earning similar pay like this as employees. But of course Chinese or Indian or even Malay business owners may be earning a lot more than this.

As for those earning 1k type, i think not many or not enough around if not they no need to resort to hiring so many foreign workers earning around this pay.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how to squeeze 3 bedrooms into 807 sq ft? should be 3 rooms lah. 2 bedromps and 1 living room.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

how to squeeze 3 bedrooms into 807 sq ft? should be 3 rooms lah. 2 bedromps and 1 living room.

You are behind times, nowadays the new Spore condos already have three bedders at 800 plus SF while two bedders are only 600 plus SF. Just Google yourself. And don't forget these Spore condos come with aircon ledge while the Malaysia condos usually no aircon ledge from what i observe (put at the blacony usually) so 807 sf should be no problem for 3 bedrooms.

In fact mudland low cost apartments for 3 bedrooms have always been around this size from what i know. It's funny how come mudlanders call our HDB pigeon holes when their apartments are even more pigeon holes hahahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are behind times, nowadays the new Spore condos already have three bedders at 800 plus SF while two bedders are only 600 plus SF. Just Google yourself. And don't forget these Spore condos come with aircon ledge while the Malaysia condos usually no aircon ledge from what i observe (put at the blacony usually) so 807 sf should be no problem for 3 bedrooms.

In fact mudland low cost apartments for 3 bedrooms have always been around this size from what i know. It's funny how come mudlanders call our HDB pigeon holes when their apartments are even more pigeon holes hahahaha.

And just to add the 3 bedroom apartments in HK can even be 600 plus SF only.