• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Othman Wok has just reunited with Old Fart down below

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This guy used to live in HDB. His Mistress also. Same block. Wife caught him then complained to LKY. Ah Wok got a lecture first then LKY sayang him again.

Seems like we both heard the same stories about him. As I said in the earlier post, he is a chickopek.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
[h=1]Late Othman Wok championed multi-racial, multi-religious Singapore: PM Lee[/h]
When I read this article, I laughed out loud. Othman's only contribution to multi racial and multi religion relations was that he would fuck any girls, be they malays, chinese or Indians all regardless of religion.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]Late Othman Wok championed multi-racial, multi-religious Singapore: PM Lee[/h]
When I read this article, I laughed out loud. Othman's only contribution to multi racial and multi religion relations was that he would fuck any girls, be they malays, chinese or Indians all regardless of religion.

He was a true son of the soil, " regardless, of race, language or religion"....

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have gun, will travel, moreso when he was posted to indon.
he must've loved all kind of veges, especially the injection daging dishes :wink:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alex Tan zhixiang the cheebye sinkie FT with the myanmese Wife hiding in Australia got celebrate with white wine again?

IMG_9938.JPG