• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How much do you need to retire?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have proven yourself again to be fake in everything from gentleman to peace to praise, except real evil shameless liar that kept repeating lies when i already replied on this more than three times he is a SINGAPOREAN CHINESE - not angmoh - and i already paid him expensive lunch for his bringing me 100km from suburbs where our office was to the city. You are obviously an evil and debauched FCM LIAR full of self praise for your stupid theory and always sucking other people's dicks and making sexual harassment and defamation as a tool to attack people when lose debate. Pui!

when your cheebye is itchy and hiao and someone came to scratch it of course you will forget you are a slave in your company / work :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
when your cheebye is itchy and hiao and someone came to scratch it of course you will forget you are a slave in your company / work :wink:

Another sexual harassment and defamation post i.e crime done by unrepentant FCM that deserved Evil FCM Extermination.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my opinion, it's worse than simply forgetting, i.e. her vanity is causing her to deny that she was a slave (obviously because of her greed and cowardice) for many years, even though she is well aware of it:
What a pathetic self praise of your stupid theory. I was never enslaved and so never deslaved. I did enjoy working in jobs that brought me to many countries. Not other shitty ones though.
In other words, her addiction to her fundamental sins of greed and vanity (which has obviously become a very bad habit over the years) is causing her to be delusional. :(

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You COWARD FCM with no guts to take on a man who called you living on handout from father got the cheek to call a woman fighting so many men bullies a coward. I also caught you vain, hypocrite, liar and more. Everything you Evil FCM accused me are always what you are yourself. Really evil scheming shameless Evil FCM that deserved FCM EXTERMINATION. Shame shame shame forever telling lies and based nothing but hot air to slander me.

In my opinion, it's worse than simply forgetting, i.e. her vanity is causing her to deny that she was a slave (obviously because of her greed and cowardice) for many years, even though she is well aware of it:

In other words, her addiction to her fundamental sins of greed and vanity (which has obviously become a very bad habit over the years) is causing her to be delusional. :(