• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How much do you need to retire?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one must consult our resident early retiree, Chairman of the Singapore Anti-Slave Movement, the Rt. Hon. Chootchiew.

He gave up holding slim waist to attain nirvana and his profound 'Q' philosophy is not understood by many. He epitomizes the Scripture in the Bible that "a prophet is not welcome in his hometown."

it really depends on whether you have liabilities like wife, mistress etc and what kind of lifestyle they want and worse still we are not able to predict our lifespan.
As for singles, it is much more straightforward .
However as a human we must realised that enjoyment is just a repeatative process in order to bring forward your retirement plan. Be it a holiday, a fine dining , a sex session etc when you do it 100x or 2 to 3x it is still the same thing repeating, so what for work so hard to keep doing the same thing that requires so much money ? deslave yourself as fast as possible . After I hold slim waist for several times I also realised it is the same feeling mah that's why I quit .

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
deslave yourself as fast as possible . After I hold slim waist for several times I also realised it is the same feeling mah that's why I quit .
Well done!
icon14.gif

that's cool man ginny :biggrin:
Reminds me of:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_in_a_Bottle
which I first heard on the radio shortly after it was released in mid-1999 (when I was in JC1 :o):

[video=youtube;kIDWgqDBNXA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIDWgqDBNXA[/video]

I feel like I've been locked up tight
For a century of lonely nights
Waiting for someone to release me
You're lickin' your lips
And blowing kisses my way
But that don't mean I'm gonna give it away
Baby, baby, baby (Baby baby baby)

Ooh, my body's sayin' let's go
Ooh, but my heart is sayin' no

If you wanna be with me
Baby there's a price to pay
I'm a genie in a bottle
You gotta rub me the right way

If you wanna be with me
I can make your wish come true
You gotta make a big impression (Oh yeah)
Gotta like what you do

(I'm a genie in a bottle baby
Gotta rub me the right way honey
I'm a genie in a bottle baby
Come come, come on and let me out)

The music's fading and the lights down low
Just one more dance and then we're good to go
Waiting for someone
Who needs me
Hormones racing at the speed of light
But that don't mean it's gotta be tonight
Baby, baby, baby (Baby baby baby)

Ooh, but my heart is sayin' no (but my heart is sayin' no)

If you wanna be with me
I'm a genie in a bottle (I'm a genie in a bottle)

If you wanna be with me (Oh)
I can make your wish come true (Your wish come true oh)
Just come and set me free baby
And I'll be with you

(I'm a genie in a bottle baby
Come come, come on and let me out)

(If you wanna be with me)
Come come, come on and let me out

Ooh, but my heart is sayin' no

If you wanna be with me
I'm a genie in a bottle (I'm a genie in a bottle)

If you wanna be with me
You gotta make a big impression (Oh yeah)
Gotta like what you do

If you wanna be with me
I'm a genie in a bottle (In a bottle baby)

If you wanna be with me (If you wanna be with me)
Just come and set me free baby
And I'll be with you

Come come, come on and let me out

:p

Last edited:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saving up for retirement is probably the toughest challenge in my whole life.

Holding on to the job and every month waiting that payday seem very long

Nowadays I rejected a lot of cheap sluts shoving their asses to me :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saving up for retirement is probably the toughest challenge in my whole life.

Holding on to the job and every month waiting that payday seem very long

Nowadays I rejected a lot of cheap sluts shoving their asses to me :biggrin:

In your dream FCM. Even mudland cheap sluts rejected you in reality. Another proof every thread is twisted into a slut whore mistress thread by FCM.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
it really depends on whether you have liabilities like wife, mistress etc and what kind of lifestyle they want and worse still we are not able to predict our lifespan.
As for singles, it is much more straightforward .
However as a human we must realised that enjoyment is just a repeatative process in order to bring forward your retirement plan. Be it a holiday, a fine dining , a sex session etc when you do it 100x or 2 to 3x it is still the same thing repeating, so what for work so hard to keep doing the same thing that requires so much money ? deslave yourself as fast as possible . After I hold slim waist for several times I also realised it is the same feeling mah that's why I quit .

Another proof every thread is twisted into a slut whore mistress thread by FCM.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my lifetime, I will never keep a Malaysian woman as mistress not even gf.

So as to say I will not spend a dollar on these Malaysian women.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my lifetime, I will never keep a Malaysian woman as mistress not even gf.

So as to say I will not spend a dollar on these Malaysian women.

My kind advice is to stay far away from vicious FCM criminals that turned a virgin to a slut whore mistress worldwide​.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
whatever u decode it, I'm impressed by your deslavement and I congratulate u for an early retirement :biggrin:

What a pathetic self praise of your stupid theory. I was never enslaved and so never deslaved. I did enjoy working in jobs that brought me to many countries. Not other shitty ones though.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a pathetic self praise of your stupid theory. I was never enslaved and so never deslaved. I did enjoy working in jobs that brought me to many countries. Not other shitty ones though.

just when I about to praise u have to self expose your high class 100km travel and sucking amdk dick :eek::*:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As for singles, it is much more straightforward ........

If you & your partner cannot put aside enough for a decent retirement just imagine how you will manage once you & your partner lose your jobs. :confused:

I suspect most wives will take the easier option of getting a divorce. So either you tighten your belt & live within your means early or pay the price in the future when you have fewer options.

Don't forget that if you start investing earlier you will have more time for your investments to compound. So you have to invest a smaller amount than if you delay until you are older when you run out of time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
just when I about to praise u have to self expose your high class 100km travel and sucking amdk dick :eek::*:

You have proven yourself again to be fake in everything from gentleman to peace to praise, except real evil shameless liar that kept repeating lies when i already replied on this more than three times he is a SINGAPOREAN CHINESE - not angmoh - and i already paid him expensive lunch for his bringing me 100km from suburbs where our office was to the city. You are obviously an evil and debauched FCM LIAR full of self praise for your stupid theory and always sucking other people's dicks and making sexual harassment and defamation as a tool to attack people when lose debate. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My kind advice is to stay far away from vicious FCM criminals that turned a virgin to a slut whore mistress worldwide​.

My kind advice is to stay away from vicious FCM criminals who are fake in everything and always acting innocent, kind, blur, charitable etc while they are doing crime at the same time. That's how evil, scheming and shameless FCM are.