• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious FB big bad Nigger KILLER still running and gunning people on live webcast!

Hitler_Bush

Alfrescian
Loyal
Random Killing Video click here:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevi...book-live-shooting-full-video-unedited-watch/

WATCH: Elderly Man Shot & Killed in Cleveland on Facebook Live [GRAPHIC]

Published 4:57 pm EDT, April 16, 2017 8 Comments By Tom Cleary 52k
Share Tweet Share Email Follow

Steve Stephens. (Facebook)

Cleveland Police have confirmed that a video posted to Facebook Live showing an elderly man being shot is legitimate. The video was posted Sunday by a Facebook user going by the name “Stevie Steve,” who has been identified by police as Steve Stephens.

You can watch the video below (warning: very graphic):

Stephens’ Facebook page has since been taken down.

In the shocking video, Stephens can be seen driving down the road and he says, “Found me somebody I’m going to kill, this guy right here, this old dude,” before exiting his vehicle. He walks up to the man and begins talking to him, asking how old he is before pulling out a gun.

The man tries to shield himself before Stephens fires once, hitting the man in the head.

The video shows the man on the ground, bleeding as Stephens walks back to his SUV and drives off.\

The shooting happened at 635 East 93rd Street, police said.

The city has been on high alert for the past two hours, with police swarming several areas and putting lockdowns in place.

“Cleveland stay inside and be safe,” one person wrote on Twitter.
steve stephens, stevie steve, steve stephens facebook, stevie steve facebook, stevie steve cleveland, steve stephens cleveland

Steve Stephens. (Facebook)

In another Facebook post, Stephens said he has killed 15 people. He had been posting on Facebook for at least four hours before his page was taken down.

His first post called the shootings an “Easter day slaughter.” In that post, he claimed to have killed 12 people, and said he “won’t stop” until his mother and another woman call him.

“I’m the #goodguy,” he wrote.

In later posts, he claimed to have killed three more people. He wrote that many of the bodies were in an abandoned house.

Cleveland Police said in a press release that only one homicide has been confirmed.

“This shit is real,” he wrote on Facebook.

On Facebook, Stephens blamed the shootings on a woman, who appears to have been his girlfriend. Heavy is not naming that woman for her safety and privacy. He wrote, “three years I spent with this bitch … I wish we never met.”

In the video showing him shooting an elderly man, he asks him to say his ex-girlfriend’s name before shooting him.

“She’s the reason this is about to happen to you,” he says.

Cleveland Police said in a Facebook post that Steve Stephens is 6’1 and weighs 244 pounds, with a bald head and a full beard, wearing dark blue and grey or a black striped polo shirt. He is driving a white or cream colored SUV.

“Armed and dangerous. If seen call 9-1-1. Do not approach,” police said.

You can read more about Steve Stephens and follow developments at the link below:

stevie-steve-3-e1492373532802.jpg

stevens1.jpg

He is as Cool as Mr. T from old TV shows.

Hitler_Bush

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://twitter.com/draefend/status/853722541080412161

Cleveland shooter "Stevie Steve" is still alive and casually conversing with his friends.

Retweets
KING'S FATHER
Issa Wife
J.
Eduardo Herrera
Wop G*♂️
robert
Cyn
Wally
Boo$iebear

2:31 PM - 16 Apr 2017
80 replies 2,286 retweets 1,361 likes

G A on Rock 94 1/2‏ @GARock945 33m33 minutes ago

Replying to @draefend

Proving once again that the number one cause of death among Black men is another Black man with a gun.
9 replies 4 retweets 16 likes
[Stella Rose]‏ @moneycaa 28m28 minutes ago

not the time or place , shut it
1 reply 0 retweets 62 likes
Tyler‏ @BeastCaucasian 26m26 minutes ago

It's always made into a race issue when the shooter is white so why not vise versa?
1 reply 1 retweet 3 likes
G A on Rock 94 1/2‏ @GARock945 25m25 minutes ago

My point exactly,if this were a white dude these same people saying not the time or place would be singing a different tune
2 replies 0 retweets 1 like
Tyler‏ @BeastCaucasian 24m24 minutes ago

I don't condone making it a race issue but it's just hypocritical to say it's wrong
2 replies 0 retweets 1 like
Herbo‏ @TeaHotPocket_ 21m21 minutes ago

Listen little goofy boy and be educated today. Here's the simple reason it becomes a race issue when white people kill black people
1 reply 1 retweet 5 likes
Herbo‏ @TeaHotPocket_ 19m19 minutes ago

Murdering strangers for little to nothing is the most psychotic malicious act a person can do.
1 reply 1 retweet 6 likes
Herbo‏ @TeaHotPocket_ 18m18 minutes ago

And yet more than half the time a white person kills a black person(s), it ends with that white person getting little to no punishment.
1 reply 1 retweet 9 likes

2 more replies

Raice #DefendTheLand‏ @RiceBubbleGum 28m28 minutes ago

Replying to @draefend

Arrest all the people he's talking to and the driver...This Is insane...
6 replies 3 retweets 29 likes
平衡.‏ @youngsensei3 25m25 minutes ago

what if he threatened the driver's life?
1 reply 0 retweets 4 likes
Raice #DefendTheLand‏ @RiceBubbleGum 18m18 minutes ago

Ok he can tell his story to the judge...
0 replies 0 retweets 8 likes

B3RT‏ @_yungslut 29m29 minutes ago

Replying to @draefend @Joelll_

Yo he's acting mad casual smh
1 reply 4 retweets 48 likes
Jol‏ @Joelll_ 27m27 minutes ago

Deadass
0 replies 0 retweets 8 likes

Shanelle Moore‏ @Sha_Moore 32m32 minutes ago
Replying to @draefend

This is crazy. Who ISN'T going through something?! You kill innocent people because you're angry? Wtf???
0 replies 1 retweet 18 likes

American Trucker‏ @silverkranch 32m32 minutes ago

Replying to @draefend @mariclaire81

Remove his ass from earth!!
1 reply 6 retweets 68 likes

2 more replies

Nard‏ @Nard337 22m22 minutes ago
Replying to @draefend

they gotta shoot him on site shit
0 replies 0 retweets 14 likes
Tom Ybarra‏ @Tmraider 26m26 minutes ago
Replying to @draefend