• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ringgit Hits New Low Against Sinkie Dollar! S$1 = RM 3.1786! Majulah PAP!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u mean singapore is not crowded at all?im willing to bet jb is not even half as crowded as SG.

When going to JB I only see the large crowds queuing at the immigration counters & while taking the buses. Once pass these 2 obstacles it is easy going. Don't really know where everyone goes once they are in JB? Not complaining just curious where everyone is going in JB :confused:

It's different in Spore. Got crowds everywhere: in the trains, bus terminals, in the buses, on the roads, .. Even during the non-peak hours, it's difficult to get a seat on the trains.

Spore is a difficult place for the old & feeble. However there are still considerate people out there. Only the other day someone offered me their seat :o When I am at NTUC they ask me if I am a senior :eek:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A salary of $2k SGD allows you to live like a king? Does this king in JB agree?

Gongcheeby dunno what he talking about.
He think his sgd2k bigger than bullock cart wheel.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Life is sweet. Life is bling bling." At least this Malaysian is honest how good life is working in Spore and hometown JB. Not like those mudlander hypocrite liars earning more in Spore and yet kpkb non-stop about how poor thing they are.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When going to JB I only see the large crowds queuing at the immigration counters & while taking the buses. Once pass these 2 obstacles it is easy going. Don't really know where everyone goes once they are in JB? Not complaining just curious where everyone is going in JB :confused:

It's different in Spore. Got crowds everywhere: in the trains, bus terminals, in the buses, on the roads, .. Even during the non-peak hours, it's difficult to get a seat on the trains.

Spore is a difficult place for the old & feeble. However there are still considerate people out there. Only the other day someone offered me their seat :o When I am at NTUC they ask me if I am a senior :eek:

causeway is a bottleneck.

sg is a 600sqkm island with 5 million people,theres nowhere to run even if u want to.jb is thirty times bigger with 2.5 million population,of course once they are inside JB they disappear into thin air like osmosis and evaporation.off to some ulu kampong or forest or beach where theres no human beings around.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
causeway is a bottleneck.

sg is a 600sqkm island with 5 million people,theres nowhere to run even if u want to.jb is thirty times bigger with 2.5 million population,of course once they are inside JB they disappear into thin air like osmosis and evaporation.off to some ulu kampong or forest or beach where theres no human beings around.

Dun talk cock and Chee bye la.
Majority sinkies who go jb are petrol warriors.....
Go there buy groceries, cigs and cheap makan.
The men go for cheap fuck and massage...others go for haircut even....most never venture away from jb town

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Life is sweet. Life is bling bling." At least this Malaysian is honest how good life is working in Spore and hometown JB. Not like those mudlander hypocrite liars earning more in Spore and yet kpkb non-stop about how poor thing they are.

Kpkb how poor thing they are while in reality they behave like kings in their hometown and bullying me non-stop. Yesterday got one loud knock on my roof at 230 am. Must be done by one of the "poor thing" mudlander bastards here. Those act innocent while doing evil non-stop type like self proclaimed malaysian SNTCK.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gin 大姐 since when I do evil thing to you?
You Everyday curse me I also no blame you
And some more I am so sick now . This is very bandang.
But I also no blame you.

You should open your heart then will be more happy.
Wish you happy.

人生短短几十年,开心一点
心宽一点

人生就会美好一点

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gin 大姐 since when I do evil thing to you?
You Everyday curse me I also no blame you
And some more I am so sick now . This is very bandang.
But I also no blame you.

You should open your heart then will be more happy.
Wish you happy.

人生短短几十年,开心一点
心宽一点

人生就会美好一点

Tell that to yourself hypocrite liar caught and your fellow mudlander Chinese bastards harming me non-stop to open your heart to me a foreign investor who did no harm to any one of you bastards. In fact not just didn't take your jobs but created jobs for you people. No thank you never mind but harm me non-stop with filthy lies. Never do evil things to me? Yeah right all your words are coincidence. Pui!

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think about the bigger picture,as a sinkie u are a permanently indentured slave to the system for life,the best thing u can hope for is to slog away 35 years of ur life,monetise ur HDB flat for 100k and a $400 payout a month on top of ur CPF and hope to retire before u die.whats 3 hour sacrifice when u can live like a king,and work for ten,fifteen years and retire like a king?

to get away from suffering is not about saving a penny here and there.
I agreed we are slave of the state now.
let me explain why.
A company spend many hours cracking their brain to save cost.
suddenly a wise person advise this company the total hours of efforts they had put in to cut cost, use this hours to crack their brain on how to generate income for the company instead.
who is this wise person?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
to get away from suffering is not about saving a penny here and there.
I agreed we are slave of the state now.
let me explain why.
A company spend many hours cracking their brain to save cost.
suddenly a wise person advise this company the total hours of efforts they had put in to cut cost, use this hours to crack their brain on how to generate income for the company instead.
who is this wise person?

Agree. I will advise all sinkies not to buy house in JB. This kind of life is sweet, life is bling bling is reserved for mudlanders only. Becos a Sporean woman like me did that - innocently thinking it is good idea - and some mudlander Chinese bastards defamed me (and God knows what else they did) until the whole world say that i am in JB becos i am a bitch slut whore mistress when i am a virgin with an annulled marriage and no man in life except friend with my ex husband. No money saving is worth the injustice and torture i went through, all of which i do not deserve.

Every single case of news like Edmund Chen or more are all twisted to link it to insinuate and insult me by mudlander dogs and Sinkie traitor dogs everywhere. I just happened to read the hardware zone forum thread on Edmund Chen news and found at least one bastard doing that. Seriously how much more evil mudlander Chinese bastards want to continue to do to me? Are you not ashamed Han Chinese traitor dogs ganging up with filthy shit skins to do filthy shit crime on own race? Don't you feel guilty harming me? Is your conscience eaten by dogs? What did i do to you mudlander Chinese bastards except buying a house in JB?

And i will say for the last time to the whole world. I am a virgin and am not and was not and NEVER a bitch slut whore mistress in my life. NEVER HAVE SEX BEFORE VIRGIN. It is a matter of stating fact in view of the slandering. Nothing pathetic, nothing to gain acceptance, just telling the world as it is how much wrong mudlander Chinese bastards have done to me. Nothing tua pao sian about it. Knnbccb mudlander bastards and sinkie traitor dogs bullying me everywhere non-stop you will pay for your evil trampling me for nothing and be minced and roasted forever in hell! You think you very smart? Can hide from police but you can't hide from hell! Pui!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. I will advise all sinkies not to buy house in JB. This kind of life is sweet, life is bling bling is reserved for mudlanders only. Becos a Sporean woman like me did that - innocently thinking it is good idea - and some mudlander Chinese bastards defamed me (and God knows what else they did) until the whole world say that i am in JB becos i am a bitch slut whore mistress when i am a virgin with an annulled marriage and no man in life except friend with my ex husband. No money saving is worth the injustice and torture i went through, all of which i do not deserve.

Every single case of news like Edmund Chen or more are all twisted to link it to insinuate and insult me by mudlander dogs and Sinkie traitor dogs everywhere. I just happened to read the hardware zone forum thread on Edmund Chen news and found at least one bastard doing that. Seriously how much more evil mudlander Chinese bastards want to continue to do to me? Are you not ashamed Han Chinese traitor dogs ganging up with filthy shit skins to do filthy shit crime on own race? Don't you feel guilty harming me? Is your conscience eaten by dogs? What did i do to you mudlander Chinese bastards except buying a house in JB?

And i will say for the last time to the whole world. I am a virgin and am not and was not and NEVER a bitch slut whore mistress in my life. NEVER HAVE SEX BEFORE VIRGIN. It is a matter of stating fact in view of the slandering. Nothing pathetic, nothing to gain acceptance, just telling the world as it is how much wrong mudlander Chinese bastards have done to me. Nothing tua pao sian about it. Knnbccb mudlander bastards and sinkie traitor dogs bullying me everywhere non-stop you will pay for your evil trampling me for nothing and be minced and roasted forever in hell! You think you very smart? Can hide from police but you can't hide from hell! Pui!

Ahhh caught the mudlander Chinese bastard with use of same insinuating words SLAP. So the CB mudlander bastard in hardware zone is the CB Cottonmouth male slut. SLAP mudlander Chinese bastard Cottonmouth! No wonder some people said before some sinkie forums are manipulated by mudlander dogs. So it's proven.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again, let's see if you are a woman of your word. :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And i will say for the last time to the whole world. I am a virgin and am not and was not and NEVER a bitch slut whore mistress in my life. NEVER HAVE SEX BEFORE VIRGIN.

Why are you still a virgin? Are you physically unattractive and lacking in social skills?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again, let's see if you are a woman of your word. :wink:

Yeah keep trying mudlander dog. Only i have you caught you before not a man of your words. Offer apology never deliver and some more twist it to me craving and manipulating for apology. Real malicious hypocrites are like that.

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why mudlander bastards like to do evil to me and then act innocent? Do evil is shiok to mudlanders? No wonder you bastards deserve bigger bullies to take care of you.

Perhaps you would allow us to understand you better by giving an coherent account of yourself?