• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ww3 is coming what is good to invest in war time?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gambling.

Collect scrap metals from ammunitions.

Plenty of scrap metals from bombed HDB flats to sell. Demolition work.

Loan sharks. No money to payback take wife and daughter for prostitute work.

Food market.

Last edited:

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
1120816212_14922629904931n.jpg

Invest in Kim Jong Nuke's Missiles, HUGE BOOMING INDUSTRY.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Invest in a good Swiss bank account. I've stashed US dollars, RMB, Euros and gold bullion in several Swiss banks. It's also good to hold foreign passports if possible and invest discreetly in foreign property aka safe houses.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Invest in a good Swiss bank account. I've stashed US dollars, RMB, Euros and gold bullion in several Swiss banks. It's also good to hold foreign passports if possible and invest discreetly in foreign property aka safe houses.

HDB backed by CPF and PAP still not safe enough meh?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
War start buy which $$ good? China yuan is good consideration. Supply arms to the world who cant wait to bomb UArseA.

Iron ore prices shoot up?

Alcohol and drug depressant pills.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should also clear out the space in your HDB bomb shelter. You might need it if North Korea decides to go nuclear. I also have a similar strong room in my bungalow. It is stockpiled with food, water, electricity and properly ventilated. It will keep me and the Tan family safe during a nuclear holocaust.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
time to learn russian and german and be an interpreter before being the next great leeder

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should also clear out the space in your HDB bomb shelter. You might need it if North Korea decides to go nuclear. I also have a similar strong room in my bungalow. It is stockpiled with food, water, electricity and properly ventilated. It will keep me and the Tan family safe during a nuclear holocaust.

dont worry, fatty kim and me friend he will only bomb kl and spare us.

next week he might even be here, i'll bring him to ah sio bagus teh and meet up with ex depot thaksin to discuss next gen world leedership. the 3 of us will be the mother of the axis of coming greater evil.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

stay in the bomb shelter more slower death.later how to come down?
instant death better