• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
redwire-singapore-engineer-suicide-stress.jpg

27-year-old Liu Zhi Hui jumped to her death yesterday at about 12pm from Block 283 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3.

It’s believed that depression brought upon by job stress tipped her over the edge.

According to her uncle, Liu had graduated from NTU and worked for a company for about a year before resigning.

“After working for a year she complained that stress was too great, that she was unhappy and had problems at work, so she resigned to rest at home.”

Before her death, Liu had been recuperating at home for about half a year.

Her family believed she was suffering from depression and tried to get her to see a doctor.

However, Liu refused to go, saying she was perfectly healthy.

Said her uncle:

“If I knew she earlier that she had depression, I would have paid more attention to her. Maybe this wouldn’t have happened.”

Police have classified the incident as a case of unnatural death and are investigating.

http://redwiretimes.com/singapore-i...-her-death-due-to-job-stress-and-unhappiness/

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
if only she had sought help from our resident anti slave therapist, Rev chootchiew.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if only she had sought help from our resident anti slave therapist, Rev chootchiew.

Good job to her for quitting the job to rest at home.
I'm not sure if she had saved some money while still slaving . If there was she should have earned some lunch money it. She should not have wasted the money to study in ntu. The money could have been put to better use . hai too late.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
the reason she commit suicide is precisely because she wasn'tt working. if she was gainfully employed, she would have social interaction and motivational aims in life ...

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
the reason she commit suicide is precisely because she wasn'tt working. if she was gainfully employed, she would have social interaction and motivational aims in life ...

If being unemployed was the reason for suicide, she could have logged in to this website and start spamming. That can take some of the stress away.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the root cause is coming from being employed.
I believe when she was unemployed she added stress to herself to want to find another job to further stress herself and cause further depression. Endup she chose to end it for good.
If she has a.anti slave mind once she quit, she might not have committed suicide.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
the root cause is coming from being employed.
I believe when she was unemployed she added stress to herself to want to find another job to further stress herself and cause further depression. Endup she chose to end it for good.
If she has a.anti slave mind once she quit, she might not have committed suicide.

Dumb fug like you never hold her waist and buy her a $1500 bag?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumb fug like you never hold her waist and buy her a $1500 bag?

After i started anti slavery I could no longer afford.
only wangfeng holding a vice president slave job can afford to bao her as mistress and prevent her from suicide :cool:

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agreed with that.
for depression, best to continue in workforce(jobs that are less demanding,of cos less pay) .social interaction keep the depression away

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes death is a better option. It's stressful wherever u work. No easy or fair employment opportunities unless u r familee

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are the most unhappy people in the world due to stressful workplaces.
In short,Singapore is a concentration camp for sinkee slaves to enrich the PAP masters.

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I was the son of Zeus, son of Cronos, but I had woe beyond measure."

Whatever nature and good fortune may have done, whoever a person may be and whatever he may possess, the pain essential to life cannot be thrown off.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I was the son of Zeus, son of Cronos, but I had whore beyond measure."

Whatever nature and good fortune may have done, whoever a person may be and whatever he may possess, the pain essential to life cannot be thrown off.

no whore is beyond measure, it's either A- cup or G-cup

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to agree that the workplace of today is vastly different from the workplace of 10 or 20 years ago. Things were much simpler then. Today, the workplace is like a war zone. Not only you have to perform multiple tasks and meet the high expectations of your boss/es, you have also to handle the politics and dynamics in the workplace. Today I notice there are more people with symptoms of bi-polar disorder, OCD, split personality, double-headed liars and deceivers in the workplace than before. How not to get stressed and depressed especially when you are fresh out of school, and just joined the working world with the thinking that everything is as rosy and innocent as school.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In fact, psychiatrist is increasingly being sought after occupation in the coming years. The government recognises that there is a need to provide the support system to address the mental stress in schools and workplaces.