• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
any chiobu who has stress shold seek my professional help. i can ensure destress untill fully relief

This untenable method of yours is often followed by extreme melancholy, disturbance, dullness and regret.

Immersing oneself in a book, nature, music, even card playing is way better.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
This untenable method of yours is often followed by extreme melancholy, disturbance, dullness and regret.

Immersing oneself in a book, nature, music, even card playing is way better.
Not true..I had a fling with an ATB workaholic senior exec. After doing, she says she feels relaxed. :biggrin:

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
The susceptibility to suicide differs so widely among individuals, that a common motive can induce one to end his life, but have no effect on the other.

I wonder if there's a universal counter-motive to suicide, or at least a compelling one.

But suicide is a brave thing. No one has a right to her body more than herself.

Last edited:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
The susceptibility to suicide differs so widely among individuals, that a common motive can induce one to end his life, but have no effect on the other.

I wonder if there's a universal counter-motive to suicide, or at least a compelling one.

But suicide is a brave thing. No one has a right to his body more than herself.

I guess she had enough of this environment and wanted to move on to the next dimension... RIP

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do people kill themselves ?

Because they see no hope and no utter meaning to their existence in life. Their life is a constant pain and suffering. All that life offers at the end is meaninglessness.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any chiobu who has stress shold seek my professional help. i can ensure destress untill fully relief

I doubt there will be any stress and depression chiobu in sg becos they can easily find a mangina to solve their stress or quit their job and find a carrot head.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If being unemployed was the reason for suicide, she could have logged in to this website and start spamming. That can take some of the stress away.

Why you send me pm saying you are not Sinkie clone and yet you attack me using insinuation and insult everytime? Even if you are not Sinkie clone, you are surely attacking me non-stop.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you send me pm saying you are not Sinkie clone and yet you attack me using insinuation and insult everytime? Even if you are not Sinkie clone, you are surely attacking me non-stop.

I was referring to the cb kia who spammed my mailbox and deducted my points, not you. So far you have done nothing of that sort, unless of course if the cb kia is your clone. But I don't think so.

If you think I am attacking you because you think you are a spammer, then don't forget I am also defending you since you say you are a virgin.

https://www.sammyboy.com/showthread...wed-28-yr-old-moka-fang&p=2587216#post2587216

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was referring to the cb kia who spammed my mailbox and deducted my points, not you.

Is it? Reminds me of another Sinkie clone that replied he was posting those many nipple photos becos of leongsam thread on naked bike, when he did that right after i exposed him as Sinkie clone.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it? Reminds me of another Sinkie clone that replied he was posting those many nipple photos becos of leongsam thread on naked bike, when he did that right after i exposed him as Sinkie clone.

You can say I am attacking you. It's your prerogative. I just don't want to be put on the same pedestal as that fucktard Sinkie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was referring to the cb kia who spammed my mailbox and deducted my points, not you. So far you have done nothing of that sort, unless of course if the cb kia is your clone. But I don't think so.

If you think I am attacking you because you think you are a spammer, then don't forget I am also defending you since you say you are a virgin.

https://www.sammyboy.com/showthread...wed-28-yr-old-moka-fang&p=2587216#post2587216

No. It's not that i think i am a spammer but i have been accused a spammer before by flatearthshit although in reality i only spammed in response to others spamming me first with insults.

And wtf Aaron kwok marrying younger girl also can use to insinuate and insult me. He looks so much younger than his age, of course he should marry a younger girl or a girl that looks young to be compatible. Nothing to do with virgin.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

siao cheebye today 发作 again :rolleyes:
need to go next door for your therapy liao.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely this kind of siaoji already kaopehkaobu for more than 10 years, she got no fucking balls to jump, but she will continue to bark like a siaogao. :biggrin: