Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Thread: Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    201
    My Reputation Points: 220 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

    Quote Originally Posted by virus View Post
    any chiobu who has stress shold seek my professional help. i can ensure destress untill fully relief
    This untenable method of yours is often followed by extreme melancholy, disturbance, dullness and regret.

    Immersing oneself in a book, nature, music, even card playing is way better.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    688
    My Reputation Points: 338 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

    Quote Originally Posted by desmondquek View Post
    This untenable method of yours is often followed by extreme melancholy, disturbance, dullness and regret.

    Immersing oneself in a book, nature, music, even card playing is way better.
    Not true..I had a fling with an ATB workaholic senior exec. After doing, she says she feels relaxed.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    201
    My Reputation Points: 220 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

    The susceptibility to suicide differs so widely among individuals, that a common motive can induce one to end his life, but have no effect on the other.

    I wonder if there's a universal counter-motive to suicide, or at least a compelling one.

    But suicide is a brave thing. No one has a right to her body more than herself.
    Last edited by desmondquek; 15-04-2017 at 10:40 AM.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    688
    My Reputation Points: 338 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

    Quote Originally Posted by desmondquek View Post
    The susceptibility to suicide differs so widely among individuals, that a common motive can induce one to end his life, but have no effect on the other.

    I wonder if there's a universal counter-motive to suicide, or at least a compelling one.

    But suicide is a brave thing. No one has a right to his body more than herself.
    I guess she had enough of this environment and wanted to move on to the next dimension... RIP

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,771
    My Reputation Points: 899 / Power: 3

    Default Re: Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

    Why do people kill themselves ?

    Because they see no hope and no utter meaning to their existence in life. Their life is a constant pain and suffering. All that life offers at the end is meaninglessness.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,217
    My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

    Quote Originally Posted by AhNehs View Post
    Not true..I had a fling with an ATB workaholic senior exec. After doing, she says she feels relaxed.
    That means she fucked you lah, not the other way. You are his 泄欲工具.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10,319
    My Reputation Points: 978 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

    Quote Originally Posted by virus View Post
    any chiobu who has stress shold seek my professional help. i can ensure destress untill fully relief
    I doubt there will be any stress and depression chiobu in sg becos they can easily find a mangina to solve their stress or quit their job and find a carrot head.
    .
    ** peace **

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    in a longkang somewhere in Mozambique
    Posts
    9,053
    My Reputation Points: 981 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

    That's the reason why sg has NS. Going through NS will toughen you against stress.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,775
    My Reputation Points: 1907 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonut View Post
    If being unemployed was the reason for suicide, she could have logged in to this website and start spamming. That can take some of the stress away.
    Why you send me pm saying you are not Sinkie clone and yet you attack me using insinuation and insult everytime? Even if you are not Sinkie clone, you are surely attacking me non-stop.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    201
    My Reputation Points: 220 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Why you send me pm saying you are not Sinkie clone and yet you attack me using insinuation and insult everytime? Even if you are not Sinkie clone, you are surely attacking me non-stop.
    Ginfreely should be shut in a nunnery.

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,775
    My Reputation Points: 1907 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

    Quote Originally Posted by desmondquek View Post
    Ginfreely is an attention whore.
    Highlighting bullying by insinuation and insult is called attention whore only to fellow bullies.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,217
    My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Why you send me pm saying you are not Sinkie clone and yet you attack me using insinuation and insult everytime? Even if you are not Sinkie clone, you are surely attacking me non-stop.
    I was referring to the cb kia who spammed my mailbox and deducted my points, not you. So far you have done nothing of that sort, unless of course if the cb kia is your clone. But I don't think so.

    If you think I am attacking you because you think you are a spammer, then don't forget I am also defending you since you say you are a virgin.

    https://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....16#post2587216
    Last edited by Bonut; 15-04-2017 at 02:59 PM.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,929
    My Reputation Points: 173 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

    为什么你去惹她。。。。。。

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,775
    My Reputation Points: 1907 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonut View Post
    I was referring to the cb kia who spammed my mailbox and deducted my points, not you.
    Is it? Reminds me of another Sinkie clone that replied he was posting those many nipple photos becos of leongsam thread on naked bike, when he did that right after i exposed him as Sinkie clone.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,775
    My Reputation Points: 1907 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

    Quote Originally Posted by SNTCK View Post
    为什么你去惹她。。。。。。
    Tell that to yourself mudlander hypocrite liar caught.

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,217
    My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Is it? Reminds me of another Sinkie clone that replied he was posting those many nipple photos becos of leongsam thread on naked bike, when he did that right after i exposed him as Sinkie clone.
    You can say I am attacking you. It's your prerogative. I just don't want to be put on the same pedestal as that fucktard Sinkie.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,775
    My Reputation Points: 1907 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonut View Post
    I was referring to the cb kia who spammed my mailbox and deducted my points, not you. So far you have done nothing of that sort, unless of course if the cb kia is your clone. But I don't think so.

    If you think I am attacking you because you think you are a spammer, then don't forget I am also defending you since you say you are a virgin.

    https://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....16#post2587216
    No. It's not that i think i am a spammer but i have been accused a spammer before by flatearthshit although in reality i only spammed in response to others spamming me first with insults.

    And wtf Aaron kwok marrying younger girl also can use to insinuate and insult me. He looks so much younger than his age, of course he should marry a younger girl or a girl that looks young to be compatible. Nothing to do with virgin.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10,319
    My Reputation Points: 978 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Is it? Reminds me of another Sinkie clone that replied he was posting those many nipple photos becos of leongsam thread on naked bike, when he did that right after i exposed him as Sinkie clone.
    siao cheebye today 发作 again
    need to go next door for your therapy liao.
    ** peace **

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,775
    My Reputation Points: 1907 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

    Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    siao cheebye today 发作 again
    need to go next door for your therapy liao.
    Son of CB fake gentleman fake peace fake everything mudlander evil acting blur again after doing evil. I see you in the Aaron kwok thread acting up.

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,848
    My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

    Ginfreely this kind of siaoji already kaopehkaobu for more than 10 years, she got no fucking balls to jump, but she will continue to bark like a siaogao.

    [𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Sucidie In NTU? Girl Jumps To Her Death From Hall 10!
    By JohnTan in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-06-2015, 04:09 PM
  2. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 13-06-2012, 05:22 PM
  3. Female banker who 'had it all' jumps to her death
    By Space Invaders in forum International News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-12-2010, 07:14 PM
  4. Woman ignores son’s pleas and jumps to her death
    By Cao Cao in forum International News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 02:07 PM
  5. Girl says ‘I love you’ to dad and jumps to her death
    By yellow people in forum International News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 05:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •